PDA

View Full Version : Deathmatch party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadistic
01-03-2010, 05:37 PM
TODAY AT 7 central.......................... so 8 east, 6 west!!!!!!!! LETS GET THAT SERVER SOME PPL IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the awp//autos allowed server... dont be queer... join us!

vince21
01-04-2010, 11:30 PM
enh. didn't see this. fuck, i love dm. can we make this like a weekly or twice-weekly kinda thing?

NoogyMan
01-04-2010, 11:52 PM
We shoud have a DM day! A day devoted to DeathMatch!

Just a thouhgt,
-Noogyman :)

DoT
01-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Mhm, i like that.
Good shit noogs

SmurfSniper
01-05-2010, 07:36 AM
friday dm day and saturday d2 ;) lol

NoogyMan
01-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Hell thats an even better idea. Deathmatch Party Friday into a Dust2 blowout Saturday!

Hopfully that will get some people playing in both of those servers more often.

-noogyman :)

DoT
01-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Sounds good. Perhaps one of yous should make an official post!

Go Go Go!

kamikaze_bad_ass
01-05-2010, 07:55 PM
what about a office day a rally race day and a hide and seek day ( me dot and smurf sniper were in hide and seek a few hours tiring to populate it i say we do this for all the server's that are a little lean on players or activity
p.s zombie mod has dropped in population in last few days not sure if it's cause holidays are over or school is back in full session or because college is starting back

DoT
01-05-2010, 09:17 PM
what about a office day a rally race day and a hide and seek day ( me dot and smurf sniper were in hide and seek a few hours tiring to populate it i say we do this for all the server's that are a little lean on players or activity
p.s zombie mod has dropped in population in last few days not sure if it's cause holidays are over or school is back in full session or because college is starting back

Office and ZM always get rolling eventually, but I'm always down to help in any of the servers.

We had Office Unlimited rolling earlier and got Dust2 rolling! All it takes is 2 people guys! Get in game and get good!

<3

vince21
01-06-2010, 01:01 AM
damn...missed office unlimited. :( dm friday, d2 saturday and off. unl. sunday... chuckle. that's one way to spend a weekend. :D

DoT
01-06-2010, 06:00 AM

damn...missed office unlimited. :( dm friday, d2 saturday and off. unl. sunday... chuckle. that's one way to spend a weekend. :D

im down bro, no more weed, no more shit to do on the weekend lol