PDA

View Full Version : Unban Request

shake-a-baby
12-29-2009, 03:03 AM
Hey guys. I know this isn't the proper way to post an unban request but rest assure there is already one in place. I write on behalf of Awpsoleet who was banned for aimbotting by an NU admin. Upon review of the ban please take into consideration that Awspo is a long time NS admin who has been proven legit many times over. At no time has anyone, in the two years I have been playing with him, been able to present a conclusive cheating demo.

For reference here are a few links:
www.stats.n00bsalad.net < Proven record
AwpsoLeet's Counter-Strike: Source Profile - Final Battleground (http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/AwpsoLeet/) < #1 ranked player on FBG

Awpso is a league player with days on end of experience. I would put my rep on it that he does not hack. Don't feel bad tho. Everyone has banned Awpso at one time or another.

If you would be so gracious please pm me the results of the review.

Happy Hunting,
Shake-A-Baby

enderless
12-29-2009, 03:18 AM
I've played with him before, good guy and a capable player. I reviewed the demo(s) and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He's unbanned now.

khaotik
12-29-2009, 06:13 AM
Thank you Enderless for the speedy reply, I'll let him hear this new.

th3dj
12-29-2009, 06:46 AM
I also have played with him quite a bit. hes mostly just a pain in the ass to beat. i do say though that he is pry the best and humblest player i have met online so far. he doesnt hack. hes just a awping pain in my backside :P

NoogyMan
12-29-2009, 01:48 PM
He's crazy I tell ya. I love watching him play though he is very tactical.

Have fun in the server AwpsoLeet, and glad this was resolved quickly.
-Noogyman :)

***THREAD LOCKED***