PDA

View Full Version : mUsic is mY lIfe

vince21
12-19-2009, 03:13 AM
so...I'm a music fanatic. so i thought it'd be fun to share favorite artists, songs, albums. what-have-you. if you know any awesome unknowns, this is the place to post links and share what you know. i'll post a bunch of stuff later tonight after work, but for now, here are some artists i love:

Korn
Five Bolt Main
Rehab
Carolina Liar
Cold
Daft Punk
Hollywood UnDead

more later

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-19-2009, 04:22 AM
have you tried johnny cash or earl scruggs and lester flatts and bill monroe or alan jack son or rascal flatts or any of them ??

MAN OH MAN I LOVE SOME BLUEGRASS AND COUNTRY AND OH YA JARS OF CLAY AND OTHER CHRISTIAN ARTIST

SmurfSniper
12-19-2009, 04:31 AM
1 day away
lucid grey
first rate failure
4 story massacre
split nixon
brain feast slumber party

eh cant think of em all right now... all bands that are not signed so finding their music is difficult...

BioHaZarD69
12-19-2009, 05:00 AM
first off come on Kami..i love ya bro but really allen jackson man wow..ill stick to my five finger death punch{war is the answer..mo fo} lol and all the good stuff that goes along with that type of music. :P

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-19-2009, 06:10 AM
for your info bio country and bluegrass is the heat of this country and the back bone of american music all other music spawned off of it and folk and jazz and the blues and reggae that is the history of american music not i wanta shoot your brains out and fuck pigs and shit that is so loud and obnoxious that you have to go see a adiologist after every concert to see if you can still hear and btw i bet you can't tell me five words said in any of the songs without looking at the cd lyrics sheet

but just for your info i like other music too like
metallia
korn
peral jam - fav song of all time is last kiss
guns and roses
posion
bon jovi
days of the new
sting
u2
cat stevens
james taylor
otis reading
don mclean
micheal jackson
janet jackson
maddonna
meatloaf
elton john
celine dion
led zapplin
pink floyd
rob zombie
eric clapton
ludricris
will smith
snoop dogg
jay z
2 pac
and others than are not coming to mind right now
basically i like country, bluegrass, r&b, pop, old school rock and roll and some rap and dance music

let the bashing and trashing of my music begin %%##d

badfish
12-19-2009, 01:26 PM
u where cool till i saw will smith.....
....baddie

emptyclipz
12-19-2009, 03:06 PM
u where cool till i saw will smith.....
....baddie

haha made my day baddie

i like stoner rock
Incubus (favorite band ever)
RHCP
Sublime
Ballyhoo!
Slightly Stoopid

Thats pretty much the setlist for when you blaze up

Jackd
12-19-2009, 05:46 PM
I like

Alice in chains
Korn
Metallica
Snapcase
Marilyn Manson
Beastie Boys
Cypress Hill
Deftones
Dropkick Murphys
Indecision (First Singer)
Pantera
Nirvana
System of a Down
Tool <---- How can I forget them

Just to name a few.

Mongoloid
12-19-2009, 06:19 PM
shit i pretty much listen to everyones selections i listen to pretty much anything country get stuck listening to cause my girl likes it but i even listen to the old musics like my dad likes The beatles Boston LEd Zep ect goes on and on i have 343,ooo on my ipod its sad i kno hahaha take it to work and hit the shuffle and blast

vince21
12-19-2009, 06:22 PM
agree with you there mongo. i grew up on hits from the 60's and 70's. didn't listen to "modern" music until 8th grade. i listen to literally everything from classical to rap, 50's to now, country to metal. me loves it! :D

Vanishedsoul
12-19-2009, 09:48 PM
anything metal or rock if the band talks shit about creed and nickelback ...i fuckin love em