PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

KyoYun
12-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Starting from today at 5:00pm est i will be officially on vacation for 1 month =] And was wondering if you guys are on vacation also and if so, what are you doing on your spear time, and if your not, when will you be on vacation and what will you do on that time off =]
Take Care
-Kyo
p.s i will be around alot more often so if theres anything that you need dont be scared to ask!

emptyclipz
12-18-2009, 03:07 AM
I got a 5 and half week break from college, i plan on sexing bitches in and out of game

happy holidays fools

SlipperySam
12-18-2009, 04:04 AM
3 weeks of break getting off at school and spending time with family and long boarding. Hopefully not breaking my arm again. Happy sexmas.

NoogyMan
12-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Christmas break from College :-) Searching for work as always. Spending time with the family as Always haha.

Suppose to get 10-12 inches of snow here this weekend so that will be exciting!!!

Happy Holidays to ALL,
-Noogyman

KyoYun
12-18-2009, 05:27 PM
10 - 12 inches hmm =]thats always fun but here in quebec is an everyday thing =] enjoy it! go snowboarding =]
5 and a half weeks, dammm you have longer then me =] take advantage of it! its a well diserverd vacation after all those exams..
anyways im off for the night ill tlak to you guys some other time. enjoy your freedom while it lasts =]

vince21
12-18-2009, 11:00 PM
off from school, but working all the time. that, gf, family, gf, friends, gf...and gf. pretty much it.