PDA

View Full Version : new fun thing to look at

navasious
12-13-2009, 03:00 PM
one question on the office reg? TO ALL ADMIN.

DO WE HAVE LAW THAT PROHIBIT PEOPLE FROM TEAM SWITCHING?

PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR, BECAUSE SADISTIC KEEP THREATING ME WHEN I CHANGE TEAM! THIS IS TOO MUCH ABUSIVE FOR AN ADMIN. HE SAID: "QUOTE" I MAKE THE LAW NOW, AND YOU DO WHAT I SAY" NO DISRESPECT BUT THIS
SOUNDS A LITTLE PATHETIC TO ME, SADISTIC I UNDERSTAND YOU PAY ALOT FOR THIS ...BUT TAKE IT ALL ON ME IS KINDA LOW! U KNOW.

I LOVE A VERY clear SENTENCE FROM jrOWNER, OR GODS, BECAUSE I WILL FOLLOW IT AND STAND UP TO ANY ADIMNS WHO ABUSING. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

KAHN.:wtf:

NoogyMan
12-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Team switching is ok as long as you don't do it in order to stack teams, in large amounts for no reason (LIke switching every round), and it would be nice if you do switch teams that you do it in order to help the loosing team so it becomes a fair fight. Because your a good player Nemesis.

@ Sadistic: You do NOT make the law buddy. You enforce it. You need to be more polite about things such as this.

-Noogyman

Jackd
12-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Nem,

There is no law against team switching BUT..........

You can not keep switching teams to stack them.

You also need to listen to the admins, if he asked you not to do something, don't do it and don't argue about it.

Thanks.

AwpsandKnives
12-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Stop being a bitch, and listen to admins k?

Sadistic
12-13-2009, 03:43 PM
LOL well first off when you quote me make sure its what i said.... I asked you multiple times not to do you it.. and you just kept argueing with me. I dont recall saying "i make the law" i do how ever remember saying im like the police enforcing the rules.

You brought it on yourself with arguing with me.. I wasnt even aware of what you were doing, MALLER pointed it out to me.. and me being admin needed to address it..

James
Scuba
Maller
Sean

Were all admins in there, and im sure they can back me up on this. well maller isnt and admin but his word is good. IF by some chance i said i make the law. thats not exactly what i meant, i know my place and its deff. not to be making rules. and im sure they can go look up what i did say if necessary.

<JohnnyBoy>
12-13-2009, 03:49 PM
lol, it's like admins has final say throw right out the window...

If anyone does argue with me about listening to the admins and trying to enforce the rules, i would recommend mute, gagged, burn, kick, slay, or my favorite ban+ just to end it so people can play and have fun!=]

But thats just me and I'm loving it:-D

NoogyMan
12-13-2009, 04:00 PM
So.... you were not kicked, banned, or slapped or anything. You just wanted to know if teamswitching was against the rules.

1) Don't team switch to Stack Teams.
2) Don't team switch every single round or every other round.
3) Team switch if the other team is in need of help. (Loosing a lot, sucking, that kinda thing.)

So there is pretty much the team switching 'rules' as I would say.

Seeing as no action was taken against you, and I've talked with Sadistic and Maller. You were told plenty of times to stop. You should listen to the admins first and foremost.

This is all settled. You know the teamswitching rules, you weren't punished for not listening to an admin. So all and all this seems to be over.

Anything else needed added on this subject please feel free to contact me.
-Noogyman

*** THREAD LOCKED***
:)