PDA

View Full Version : Girl advice..............

Sadistic
12-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Plz dont come in here and put pointless stuff in this thread...

OKKKKKKKKKKK, ima be 100% honest here..

about 4-5 months ago... i turned 21... well there was this girl (A) and me and her were friends for like 3-4 years just good friends, talked all the time.. well i hadda lil crush but i never acted on it or anything not thinkin anything would come of it... WELL.

the first time we were at a party and yea... well we started "talking" and then ended up dating for like a month while she was at school 2 hours away... EVERYTHING was great even with the distance! amazing right? well i seen her every weekend and it was a great relationship...we fought like normal couples but nothing rediculous... so she comes back and ops to go to a party instead of hangiin with me and i wouldnt getta see her that weekend, i was a lil ticked but i was like eh w/e lol. so she goes i get told stuff and i break up with her... later to find out it wasnt true...

So we talk for a few weeks and shes not sure shes over her ex after a month of dating!!!!! wtf right? well i tried to be understanding..but i told her i wouldnt wait for her. so like a month goes by and my ex (B) starts comin around again and we kinda hit it off again and well girl (A) was pissed but "didnt wanna b/f" and i was looking for a g/f.. so i me and girl (B) start dating.. a while goes by everythings good.. shes like the perfect g/f but things she says just bother me like heres a convo we had

me "ill be over after i get gas"

her "gas? for what?"

me "seriously? my car................."

her "o"

Now i hate dumb ppl no offense... ^ that convo is like an everyday thing like stupidity wise with soo many things.. she just doesnt get common stuff sometimes and it irritates the shit outta ME!!!!!!like to the opint where i dont wannna see her it bothers me so much.. dont get me wrong i like her its just like " come the fuck on" sometimes lol...

well apparently girl (A) told my best fried that she misses me and watns to be with me but he isnt sposed to tell me (obviously he otld me haha).... and im not gonna lie i kinda miss her... and shes sposed to be moving back here soon.

Girl (B) is ultimatly asking if i miss her and all i can do is lie.. .if i say yes then shes gonna be upset and i dont want that at all... cuz i do like her...

Wtf do i do? like everyone says be happy, and that would be with girl A but after stuff taht happened idk like how much i trust her even tho that most likely wasnt true. and Girl B is extremely trust worthy...

Now facts im sure that will be asked lol THEY are both gorgeous, they both can be smart, but A is outgoing, B is conservative... B cares more about me, but A was my friend for 4ish years b4 all this...

Mongoloid
12-12-2009, 07:39 PM
trust me just befriend ur hands in life women are nuthing but issues everythin has to be done for them their way or no way u jerk off ur whole life u got no headaches because after a while they stop putting out hahahahaha im sure alot agree

Jackd
12-12-2009, 07:46 PM
I'd try and date them both.

But wait until after the holidays so you don't have to buy 2 presents :)

Mongoloid
12-12-2009, 07:47 PM
hahahah jacks gone broke doin soo he knows best

NovoK
12-12-2009, 07:54 PM

WOW i was thinking the EXACT Same thing.

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-12-2009, 08:58 PM
fuck them noobs
serious advice forget all the bullshit and drama and the past

which one do you truly love or see being serious with and possibility getting married to or living long term with and which do u get along with there parents and friends better with ??

I personally think that it's girl "a" the one that you were friends with first and she apparently still love u and girl "b" just wants attention and a boyfriend nothing more but that's my option

btw i think u are still to young to know what true love is this is probably puppy love most serious couples wait till at least there mid 20's before they settle down but i say go with your heart not your eyes or you brain (either of them) and the other will get over it and understand and maybe even be happy for you
that's my advice
that will be $150 dollars please

Vanishedsoul
12-12-2009, 09:25 PM
lets me tell u something about womens......."ditch the bitch and lets go racing"

NoogyMan
12-12-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm going to agree with Kami on this one. You got to figure out which one you like the most and can see growing old with. I agree with Jackd too. You can date them both and figure out which you like more.

Good luck dude,
-Noogyman

vince21
12-12-2009, 10:46 PM
i'm kind of old fashioned when it comes to relationships. for me, it's 1 girl only. and i've found that the best relationships are those with your best friend of the opposite sex. i was best friends with my present girlfriend for 3 years before we started dating. she is my one-and-only and we will be getting married after we're both done with school. she is everything i need to be her to be; she completes me where i need to her to and she is the opposite where i need to here to be. she is into the same things i am.

i don't know if either of these girls are like that for you, but that's the one i would go with. the one that will make you happy. the one you want to see everyday, who doesn't drive you crazy.

btw, when i asked my gf out, she went away to a school that was 5 hours away about a month later. so we only get to see each other during breaks and once in a blue moon. and it stills works out great.

food for thought.

gl man.

Jackd
12-12-2009, 11:11 PM
No wonder why you are aloud to play so much :P

i'm kind of old fashioned when it comes to relationships. for me, it's 1 girl only. and i've found that the best relationships are those with your best friend of the opposite sex. i was best friends with my present girlfriend for 3 years before we started dating. she is my one-and-only and we will be getting married after we're both done with school. she is everything i need to be her to be; she completes me where i need to her to and she is the opposite where i need to here to be. she is into the same things i am.

i don't know if either of these girls are like that for you, but that's the one i would go with. the one that will make you happy. the one you want to see everyday, who doesn't drive you crazy.

btw, when i asked my gf out, she went away to a school that was 5 hours away about a month later. so we only get to see each other during breaks and once in a blue moon. and it stills works out great.

food for thought.

gl man.

Sadistic
12-12-2009, 11:24 PM
this whole following my heart thing has gotten me screwed b4 tho.. with another girl i dated for 4 years. This whole situation is just like wtf. girl B is more like the old me... and girl A is more like i am now...

No offense kamikaze, but i know what love is after a 4 year relationship..i balled my eyes out over that girl. ill never let that happen again but...

I dont love either of them... if i was to say i was close id say i was closer with girl A cuz we were friends for so long....

i just dont know what to do anymore i just wish that we all had a set person that we knew we would be with for the rest of our lives and all the headaches would be over wiith and we would all be happy lol.

DoT
12-13-2009, 12:26 AM

This.

Although I don't agree with his second comment.

Cmon, for christmas? Think about it:

1 Santa
2 Chimneys
--------------
WIN

:)

Druggy out.

Jackd
12-13-2009, 12:26 AM
You just answered your own question and solved your issue.

Get single and start over. Plenty of fish in the sea. :)

I dont love either of them...

Haha Dot. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

This.

Although I don't agree with his second comment.

Cmon, for christmas? Think about it:

1 Santa
2 Chimneys
--------------
WIN

:)

Druggy out.

DoT
12-13-2009, 12:28 AM

Jack seems to be mistaken according to my sources:

Of the roughly 28,000 species of fish in the world there are about 18,000 which live in the sea. How many there are of each species is, of course, completely unknown.

Not enough sexy to satisfy dot.

Druggy out.

Jackd
12-13-2009, 12:30 AM
you would break out stats.

See my previous post that i edited.

DoT
12-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Well played my good sir.

http://www.silviapecota.com/media/1A_Salute/Salute.jpg

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-13-2009, 12:38 AM
plz dont come in here and put pointless stuff in this thread...

ok jacked and dot get serious guys this guy is serious and yall are fucking joking around and bullshiting back and forth do it somewhere else not here be serious or don't post in here
come on guys get a grip

SmurfSniper
12-13-2009, 12:47 AM
I agree with jack on this..... you answered your own question, time to move on and date till you find that one person you really want to be with

Jackd
12-13-2009, 12:48 AM
I was being serious!

DoT
12-13-2009, 12:49 AM
I apologize I just seriously think you are in the mindset that you need a girlfriend, or that you need one now. What everyone is trying to say isn't (All girls are bitches, don't fuck with them), what everyone is trying to say is neither of these 2 might be the girl for you. Putting yourself in a situation like this should be an obvious sign that your not where you need to be.

Easiest fix IMO: Break it off with both, stay friends with both, and ride solo and let your girl find you.

Good day sir!

Druggy Out!

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-13-2009, 01:05 AM
i got to say i agree with dot break up and stay friends with both (if they will let u) and if you and them are serious it will work out otherwise trust me the right one will come along when it's time so don't rush love

perfect example is my brother and his wife, i went to school with her and her and my brother were always just friends thou school and college and through both of there other relationships than finally they started dating and few years later there married ( 8+ yrs now) and still going strong

vince21
12-13-2009, 03:29 AM
No wonder why you are aloud to play so much :P

hell's yeah jackd! long distance ftw! she's actually cool about it. her brother's a gamer too, so she understands.

but sad, dot is completely right:

I apologize I just seriously think you are in the mindset that you need a girlfriend, or that you need one now.

don't date just to date. i don't see a point in that at all. just ruins your life. i've only ever dated 2 ppl in my life. 1 for 9 months and my present relationship. that's all i needed, bc both relationships were very real. if you're not into either girl, then i wouldn't date either.

well spoken dot!

th3dj
12-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Heres my advice. ive been thru something like this before. honestly if one you cant trust and one you cant stand. honestly...i would step away from both and put your best friend to a friends only status. when it comes down to it if you cant choose then dont remove yourself from the situation and look elsewhere. if you can bag 2 hotties then its not like you cant move on yourself to find someone you get along with more and that you can trust. i myself am 22 and im looking to settle down. but if i find a girl im gonna find onw who will be around till im 25. you should be looking for something like that. someone who is happy with just being with you to not expect more then companionship untill you are ready to take that big step.

Sadistic
12-13-2009, 04:18 PM
current g/f is that dj.. just irritates me sometimes... lol. idk, im like vince tho im a one girl dude, i dont like messing with ppls feelings. And i dont NEED a g/f i learned that after the first girl lol... i just like having someone i care about and cares about me around... BUT i dont mind being single after i turned 21..thats for sure haha

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-13-2009, 05:26 PM
ya sadistic is right you don't need a girlfriend it's a right not a privilege me personally i've been thou 3 girlfriends and a serious relationship and when she got done with me she chewed me up and spit me out and left me with barely anything after it all and that was almost 5 years ago and i ain't fucked with another women since ( i look from time to time and get my thrills at the titty bars when needed ) but some people-are meant to be single and some people are happier being single like me BTW I'm 33

Zaku-x109
12-14-2009, 06:24 PM
SINGLE ALL THE WAY WOOO!!!! xD

Reasons why?:
1. You'll have a hell of alot more money for yourself and are able to pay for only one bill and those bills are only going to you.
2. Less stress.
3. Less nagging.
4. You aint got no "Ball n' Chain" around your leg! (see picture for more details).
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2575/cssgameover.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/cssgameover.jpg/)

5. Hell of a lot more freedom to look and places to go.
6. Less expensive insurance.
7. Not "on-call" whenever she needs you.
8. More time for yourself and PARTY TIME WOO!

that's all I can think of for right now
________
Problems from wellbutrin (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

ORGANDONOR
12-15-2009, 08:57 AM
look girls are tricky man . but like most of us said wait it out and see who you like the most and want to be with. and tell girl (A) and girl (B) that you really dont want to hert them and wait to see what one you get pulled to.

Doll_GiRL2
12-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I was single for like a year after my 5 Year relationship ended when the bastard fucked some other girl from Singapore (he was in the Navy).

Took me a long time to throw all the shit away and really I changed into a better person without alot of the shit we used to fight over. Like we fought all the fuckin time and I'm alot happier that I don't have him anymore.

I found someone else who does make me happy and since we've been together for like 4 months, we haven't had any arguments but we always have fun together. So being single can really help you to look over things in your life. SO I go for being Single and Living your life, your young! Fuckin Do Something with your Life until you do find someone. Go Drink, Go Find a Better Job or Go Fuck Around With Friends.

Dranksta
12-15-2009, 04:31 PM
"Vanishedsoul" aka ranger said it best imo!

Sajora
12-15-2009, 04:47 PM
arent you the wrong person to talk here? lmao

Sadistic
12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
^ huh?

NoogyMan
12-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Sajora was talking about DoLL_GirL. Though, she can't give advice on dating girls, she can give advice on the girls perspective in case you do date both girls or tell them both to back off.

Just follow your heart on matters of love!

-Noogyman :)

navasious
12-16-2009, 10:34 PM
hey saj,
i love my girl for 15 years now( i am 33). honestly, one thing i see from you: you just feel a bit of emotion toward both girls but not a true and strong love, why i know that? because, if you love one girl, you will stop comparing or thinking! all you do is trying to deal with her to make her better, and you also not worry about what you will get from them.... so, by saying that, i think you should keep this clear as friend with them and enjoy your private life for a while more, bro. love will come solid and nasty later, don't worry for now. good luck, and have fun, you are very young.
nemesis.

Sajora
12-17-2009, 03:52 AM
Sajora was talking about DoLL_GirL. Though, she can't give advice on dating girls, she can give advice on the girls perspective in case you do date both girls or tell them both to back off.

-Noogyman :)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

um i was talking to dranksta lol

emptyclipz
12-17-2009, 03:07 PM
I just stick to men

vince21
12-17-2009, 04:18 PM
I just stick to men

lawl emptyclipz ftw. :P

Sadistic
01-01-2010, 04:09 PM
i always knew that empty some how... lol j/k

BUT update.. lol i broke up with the g/f, and i can say i had the best new years like ever... im much happier!! i guess single is where my mind is right now...... lmao watch out ladies!