PDA

View Full Version : xfactor wtf were you thinking?

siosios
07-22-2008, 05:04 AM
why in the hell would you use cheats on the N/U servers? im very disapointed to say the least.

DocHoliday
07-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Ya wtf were u thinking

Jackbauer
07-22-2008, 06:30 AM
Yea thats just stupid you've not only wrecked your reputation here but also in cal as they dont take kindly to hackers.

Kumar
07-22-2008, 06:57 AM
How did he hack? Just curious as to what happened.

Xfactor12
07-22-2008, 08:03 AM
ok this is what happened,i downloaded a program called JACTs EAMONN which is a beta.what it does is it runs in the backround of source.u get points for playing,and it starts to collect those points and u can spend them on the web's "mall",so i think KAC took it as a hack or sumthin.
u guys can believe me or not,but you guys know i wuldnt hack.
heres the site: http://www.jact.com/

Xfactor12
07-22-2008, 08:04 AM
ok this is what happened,i downloaded a program called JACTs EAMONN which is a beta.what it does is it runs in the backround of source.u get points for playing,and it starts to collect those points and u can spend them on the web's "mall",so i think KAC took it as a hack or sumthin.
u guys can believe me or not,but you guys know i wuldnt hack.
heres the site: http://www.jact.com/

pathboy
07-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Doh! A glitch in the matrix! Ha ha! You noob! Even though I don't think you hack, I will now proceed to use this as an excuse for all the past and future times you own me! Gonna call you "X-hacktor"!!!

NoSympathy
07-22-2008, 08:44 AM
lol xfactor you noob, get owned.

Kumar
07-22-2008, 08:47 AM
Lol! I lold. Way to go genious. You should have known a third party program would have done that. There was a big problem after they updated vac with esea. Even running that program was causing people to get vac banned. So if the program they are using is even more sensitive then of course you would get banned. It probably would ban you if you had cal acs running bc of the third party status. That just wasnt bright. I seriously doubt you cheat bc you suck so bad as it is!

Xfactor12
07-22-2008, 08:58 AM
thank you kumar,u know how to cheer me up. lol
asshole =|

donkey
07-22-2008, 09:51 AM
well there is really not much to say. i dont know wut the program is that you downloaded and wut it does. but from wut i understand its a stupid program that anyone could have dl and it could have happend to anyone. i see from ur point of view that you were just thinking of it as a (goodie program for free shit). dude u got to think there is gonna be those that dont trust u and r just gonna think hacks or some bull shit. just explain more about it dude and others need to do more research on it to see wut it is i think.

p.s. NO MORE STUPID SHIT!
PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN.

Kumar
07-22-2008, 10:01 AM
thank you kumar,u know how to cheer me up. lol
asshole =|

Hey! What can I say? Its ok I still love you. I will pee in your butt later. On another note why don't have the cal team tag yet. I am tired of being a noob!

enderless
07-22-2008, 10:31 AM
I would like to put in my two cents. Xfaggor:

1)is ghey
2)a haxor
3)likes pee pee in butt hole
4)needs to down load skill
5)get good bitch

thank you.

Kumar
07-22-2008, 11:30 AM
I would like to put in my two cents. Xfaggor:

1)is ghey
2)a haxor
3)likes pee pee in butt hole
4)needs to down load skill
5)get good bitch

thank you.

I don't know enderless but damn does he speak the TRUTH!

Xfactor12
07-22-2008, 11:57 AM
i wuldnt be talkin about hax ender :wink:

evoX
07-22-2008, 12:10 PM
why in the hell would you use cheats on the N/U servers? im very disapointed to say the least.

Xfactor doesn't cheat. This is intirely my fault. Me him and cookie were talking about it last nite. Me and cookie started doing bux.to and earning money. On cal forums yesterday a guy posted about jact.com | http://forums.caleague.com/showthread.php?t=242949 | Read post number 12. So anyways i googled it and showed xfactor and cookie it and we were looking at all aspects of the site to see it was legit. Really late last nite after we were scrimmaging. my dad got home. he works nights. anyways he told me not to download it cause it would get me vac banned cause its still in beta process and isn't know by vac. He also told me how silly i was to believe all this nonsense. BTW

XFACTOR doesn't hack. Don't jump to conclusions. I do believe Esea users were getting vac banned due to esea's client. Does that mean every1 in esea hacks?

-evoX

Kirk
07-22-2008, 12:17 PM
xfactor is still gay ada)

evoX
07-22-2008, 01:16 PM

aND im calling the immigration police on u :P

u see wat i did there?

royalewitcheese
07-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Dang lol. Why X why. Thats why I never download anything. So did you get vaced or kaced?

enderless
07-22-2008, 02:38 PM
I don't know enderless but damn does he speak the TRUTH!

Come to death match and you will know me. intimately...

i wuldnt be talkin about hax ender :wink:

my hax are impregnable. like Hillary Clinton.

QFT

So did you get vaced or kaced?

KAC ownage (http://n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:14737571&Submit).

Kirk
07-22-2008, 03:21 PM
lawl you got cock banned. ownage

siosios
07-22-2008, 08:35 PM
xfacter is banned and removed from the cal team. having a conversation with the AC-plugin creator(which included easy and xfactor) we have determined there is no possible way to get banned by KAC unless loading cheats, the application used by xfactor did not cause his ban something else he loaded did.

sio

POW
07-22-2008, 10:56 PM
wow, why wouldn't u just use what is provided by the server?

hlstats and final battlegrounds

Kirk
07-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Good call Sio

royalewitcheese
07-24-2008, 04:43 AM
Its one thing to say that the program wouldn't cause it but its another to go actually test it. If some high up tried that program xfactor had and was immediately kac banned then it would be the program but if not then its something else. I wouldn't exactly trust what the creator said as he really would not know what that program xfaCTOR is doing but just making a educated guess to how his program would react to it. Until I hear someone tried that program and it didn't get them kac banned or the xfactor admits to using something else then I will stay nuetral on this matter

pasties
07-24-2008, 10:14 AM
This has been settled, I am locking this thread
RIP Xfactor