PDA

View Full Version : For sale

Kidder
12-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I"M TRYING TO SELL THIS NOT BECAUSE I WANT TOO BUT FOR MY THREE KIDS. IM STAPED FOR CASH CAUSE IM LAID OFF SO IN ORDER TO GIVE THEM A GOOD CHRISTMAS I NEED TO SELL IT. SO IF THERE'S ANY PATS FANS OUT THERE OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE, IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR SURE. PLEASE DONT GIVE ME ANY CRAP ABOUT THE TEAM OR THATS IT BRADY, CAUSE IM DOWN ENOUGH ALREADY THAT ITS COME TO THIS. AND IM POSTING IT ON HERE CAUSE WERE LIKE FAMILY...THANKS KIDDER 8987(( IM ASKING 500.00 OR BEST OFFER...

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/kidder302005/3k33o13l05Qb5U65Pd9ca9e53d8a673db12.jpg

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/kidder302005/3n13ka3o75V55Qb5Rc9cab6f5436f784312.jpg

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-11-2009, 12:17 PM
dude i'm sorry you are having to do this cause i know it hurts not really sure what team that is thou ( i'm not a sports fan myself ) but i know ya either had to work really hard to get it or pay alot of money seriously i'm sorry and i know how u feel cause i have sold everything of mine of any value but my computer and had the rest basically taken from me IT HURTS LIKE THE DICKENS

AwpsandKnives
12-11-2009, 12:43 PM
How bout we take up a donation for "A Better Kidder Christmas", sorta like what we did for kami a couple months ago. Siosios get on this!

Kidder
12-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Awww thanks guys its like a second family here. And it took me alot to post this do too my man hood but have no choice, ya know

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-11-2009, 03:54 PM
ya well at least you care enough to want to do something for your kids and it shows so there fore the community will pull through for u

NoogyMan
12-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Kidder you're one amazing father! You can really tell how much you love your kids man and thats right there is something special.

Cheers, Prayers, and Love to you and your family,
-Noogyman

emptyclipz
12-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Kidder you have no idea how much i love Tom Brady and the Pats. I get shit for it a lot haha so i understand its hard giving up your jersey. I wish i could buy it but sadly im just a college student with no money (except for beer and pot).

Good Luck with your christmas man
-emptyclipz

Mongoloid
12-11-2009, 06:44 PM
I feel ur pain kidder im the captain of that ship

pasties
12-11-2009, 11:36 PM
I might take that.... let me speak to someone, I will get back to you.

Kidder
12-12-2009, 08:48 AM
I might take that.... let me speak to someone, I will get back to you.
cool it will help big time you don't even know.

Jackd
12-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Hang in there bud. Xmas miracles are bound to happen :)

<JohnnyBoy>
12-12-2009, 11:04 AM
You know the strangest things happen during Xmas that make everyone happy, loving, and forgiving!
Good Luck Kidder hope you and your family get everything that they truly want.:-D

Kidder
12-12-2009, 11:15 AM
You know the strangest things happen during Xmas that make everyone happy, loving, and forgiving!
Good Luck Kidder hope you and your family get everything that they truly want.:-D
Me and my wife don't want anything its all about seeing the smiles on our kids on christmas day. But thanks everyone for all the kind words and thoughts. we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. When i first joined as an admin here at noobunlimited my wife always complained about paying to play a game i could play for free. I told her it's more than that its like joining a family of great people and to help keep the servers alive. now she knows why and See's for her own eye's thanks again Mr & Mrs Kidder

ORGANDONOR
12-12-2009, 11:48 AM
kidder i got you man siosio set up a place where we can make donations for kidder man and ill post and help out with what i can

pasties
12-12-2009, 12:38 PM
kidder the guy wants to know if it comes with papers, and a certificate..... let me know.

I assume it's not a worn jersey.

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-12-2009, 12:41 PM
pasties it's not for sale

IF HE SELLS IT I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN AND HURT HIM FOR SELLING IT
I WILL SELL MY COMPUTER AND MY CAR BEFORE I LET HIM SELL IT

pasties
12-12-2009, 01:04 PM
ok.

Kidder
12-12-2009, 01:30 PM
kidder the guy wants to know if it comes with papers, and a certificate..... let me know.

I assume it's not a worn jersey.
Yes it does come with a card of CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY and no way has it been worn. It came in a package, then i bought the case it went from the package to the case...it also comes with the display case.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kidder i got you man siosio set up a place where we can make donations for kidder man and ill post and help out with what i can
Thanks organdonor for the help and siosio too thanks man means a lot

siosios
12-12-2009, 04:07 PM
those that are willing and can donate to help kidder reach his goal can use this webpage to which all donations will be forwarded to kidder.

Donations for Kidder and family for christmas! (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/DonationsforKidder.html)

thanks
sio

Sadistic
12-12-2009, 04:42 PM
kidder! i wish i could help! but i wont have money for a while bills, and cut hours at work are kicking my ass! ima see what i can do with my next check, but idk how much good it will do with it not being til thursday and being so close to xmas!

siosios
12-13-2009, 05:40 AM
The money has been sent!

N00b Unlimited, you have sent $100.00 USD to Michael.

sent from the help kidders kids for christmas fund!

http://www.n00bunlimited.net/DonationsforKidder.html (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/DonationsforKidder.html)

siosios

AwpsandKnives
12-13-2009, 01:56 PM
God bless you Kidder hope you have a good Christmas

Kidder
12-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Thank you so much for the donations so far i was able to get each of my three kids atlease a gift a piece and a little for there stockings. I fucking love you guys. Keep up the good work .. your friend kiDDer

siosios
12-14-2009, 08:32 AM
if anymore come in i will be sure to pass it along before christmas gets here.

BioHaZarD69
12-14-2009, 10:06 AM
wow Kidder sorry to hear shit is so bad for ya right now bud..wish i could help ya out a lil man , but as it stands right now im unemployed also and if it wasnt for friends and family we would not be having a christmas here..my buddy in Houtson been helping me alot..giving me a new comp for christmas so i can give my current one to my daughter...i tell ya man december is rough around here, wifes Bday 12/4 , Brother inlaw Bday 12/30 ,daughters Bday 12/26 then throw xmas in ..hell there goes the neighborhood so i can relate my friend good luck to you and yours and hope all turns out merry despite the hardship peace my friend and best wishes to you and yours. your friend BiO

Jackd
12-17-2009, 06:14 AM
How you making out Kidder?

th3dj
12-17-2009, 06:33 AM
wow Kidder sorry to hear shit is so bad for ya right now bud..wish i could help ya out a lil man , but as it stands right now im unemployed also and if it wasnt for friends and family we would not be having a christmas here..my buddy in Houtson been helping me alot..giving me a new comp for christmas so i can give my current one to my daughter...i tell ya man december is rough around here, wifes Bday 12/4 , Brother inlaw Bday 12/30 ,daughters Bday 12/26 then throw xmas in ..hell there goes the neighborhood so i can relate my friend good luck to you and yours and hope all turns out merry despite the hardship peace my friend and best wishes to you and yours. your friend BiO

Damn man... bad luck of the draw with b-days :P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kidder. i know i dont know ya that much but dude hang in there things will turn upwards for yeah. you have a good head on your shoulders. merry christmas

Kidder
12-17-2009, 06:51 AM
How you making out Kidder?
100.00 bucks so far, pray for us :-D

Kidder
12-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Usually i dont beg but i will for my kids. So Please Please donate for my kids this is the last weekend i have to get stuff for my kiddo's.... thanks KiDD3R !!~ki