PDA

View Full Version : um...yeah

vince21
12-07-2009, 12:31 AM
seems kinda weird doing this but i never did it before

vince21

usually on reg office, but i play gun/game all the time and deathmatch and unlimited if ppl are on

been playing for 3 years now, i'm the one that usually bitches about everything. don't take it seriously. love n/u for the ppl, that's why i can't leave. ppl are great, always a laugh. great way for me to just get rid of the stress in life.

most of you know me, those who don't, feel free to message me or whatnot

steam name is vince21. i know, original.

any whatevers just reply or whatsnot

emptyclipz
12-07-2009, 02:28 AM
yea you are the guy always one deag'n my face!

haha see ya in game man

ORGANDONOR
12-07-2009, 06:43 AM
hahahah its about time you made a post now leave me alone in office lol
see you in game

vince21
12-08-2009, 02:40 PM
rofl. i can't help it guys. i have to prey on the easy foes, bc god knows i can't kill anyone with real skillz! jk/<3 :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea you are the guy always one deag'n my face!

haha see ya in game man

chuckle. you know what's sad is i used to be a god with the deag in office. now i'm only decent compared to everyone. :( so much for looking good. :P

Asian Invasion
12-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Imma scout you in da face :D

pasties
12-08-2009, 03:29 PM
gratz on getting in word.

2.random
12-08-2009, 04:30 PM
rofl. i can't help it guys. i have to prey on the easy foes, bc god knows i can't kill anyone with real skillz! jk/<3 :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is very true vince. congrats on getting in word better not make it look at or ill donkeypunch you ass!

-donkey

vince21
12-08-2009, 11:36 PM
chuckle. thanks pasties, donkey. pasties, you're always great at getting ppl into unlmtd. thoughts on creating a OU day each week or something like that and publicizing it to try and get ppl in there? at least on that day?

Jackd
12-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Congrats Vince on word!!

I like the idea of picking a day, I think it should be on Sunday because usually everyone is on sometime that day but who knows.

Yeah it also works when pasties spams the shit out of your steam chat and tells everyone to get in Unlimited now!! :)

vince21
12-09-2009, 08:16 AM
lol, always works for me. i'll be chilling online or whatnot and then, wham, "GET IN OFFICE UNLIMITED! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ...or something like that. :D

NoogyMan
12-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nce.

:),
-Noogyman

vince21
12-09-2009, 09:53 PM
chuckle, hey hey noogy. :D