PDA

View Full Version : bird flu

birdflu
12-05-2009, 09:50 PM
why was i banned i did 12 hours at work today i came home jumped on cs and i tried going on office server and it saysy i was banned and also the same guy that hacked nitehawk was on my account today is it possible u can can check my i,p or w.e to match it with the i.p i play on thx i dont wall hack idk if this was a mistake or w/e

TiberianSun
12-05-2009, 10:06 PM
First of all, you're a liar.

Second, you were banned for wall hacks.

Lastly, you're ban wont be lifted. Why? because if we believed everybody who has the same excuse (somebody else was on my account) then numerous other hackers will still be playing.

I don't care what you will say next, it will most likely be more lies. So please gtfo. Hell, unless you wanna tell the truth it will be nice for a change. Have fun hacking on other servers.

birdflu
12-05-2009, 10:11 PM
First of all, you're a liar.

Second, you were banned for wall hacks.

Lastly, you're ban wont be lifted. Why? because if we believed everybody who has the same excuse (somebody else was on my account) then numerous other hackers will still be playing.

I don't care what you will say next, it will most likely be more lies. So please gtfo. Hell, unless you wanna tell the truth it will be nice for a change. Have fun hacking on other servers.

bro i didnt say the hacker was on it i said thats the only thing i can think of if u been through what me and nite hawk been through u should stfu kid and continue having no life who the fuck are you?

vince21
12-05-2009, 10:12 PM
ouch, harsh tibs. any other verifications? be nice to get some feedback from at least one other higher up.

NoogyMan
12-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Both this account and his stolen account has been perma banned. Neither will be lifted.

Wall hacks for a reason.

Pasties banned this one, and Jackd banned the stolen one.

Havoc
12-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I love you tib, just fyi

vince21
12-05-2009, 10:17 PM
thanks noogy. i thought he walled, but always nice to hear from a couple of sources. and yes, tibs is great... :P

TiberianSun
12-05-2009, 10:18 PM
bro i didnt say the hacker was on it i said thats the only thing i can think of if u been through what me and nite hawk been through u should stfu kid and continue having no life who the fuck are you?

Dude, I don't give a flying fuck what you've been through. Bro, you cheat now gtfo. Quit making up bullshit excuses. And bitch I am the TiberianSun I will fuck you up in a matter of moments. And you're really ganna get on my ass for having no life? meanwhile you're the bitch who had like more than 2k points on office before your account was hacked. Which im starting to question on how your account was actually hacked. I played office pretty much nonstop for three whole days because i havent played in well over two weeks to see if I still had what it takes to get #1.

Good day. Locked so this doesn't start a flame war. O and have fun messaging everybody else, your ban will not be overturned.

siosios
12-05-2009, 11:08 PM
this steam account was nailed for modified material skins from a known wall hack pack being handed out to members of N/U hence the sv_pure servers and your ban.

here is the account

STEAM_0:1:14025749

"HITSQUAD + Bird Flu ?/?<3311><STEAM_0:1:14025749><UNASSIGNED>" disconnected (reason "Pure server: file [GAME]\materials/brick\offwllc.vmt does not match the server's file.")

isnt this your NEW acount bird?

siosios