Vanishedsoul
12-01-2009, 02:20 PM
lol

TiberianSun
12-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Hope you took the slap like a bitch.

Cruzifix
12-01-2009, 02:40 PM
I agree, I've been slapped/blinded/disarmed, I'm pretty sure it was organ, or mongo. Take both admins away just to be safe and never unbanned them from the server.

TiberianSun
12-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I agree, I've been slapped/blinded/disarmed, I'm pretty sure it was organ, or mongo. Take both admins away just to be safe and never unbanned them from the server.

another bitch........

pasties
12-01-2009, 02:47 PM
I take these posts quite seriously. If this is a serious post then I will speak to the appropriate people, if not stfu and be quite, or put this in a different section.

2.random
12-01-2009, 03:08 PM
OWNED BITCHES!!

-donkey

Sadistic
12-01-2009, 03:58 PM
im with donkey

<JohnnyBoy>
12-01-2009, 04:57 PM
lol, after this I hope that oragn bitch slaps you until you're died!

NoogyMan
12-01-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm with pasties on this. If you want to make a joking post about something... try not to be completely stupid and make such a serious title. I dislike very very much to see titles stating admin abuse blah blah (And that's when its actualy about abuse). If you are being serious try to keep it in a serious tone. If not please stop dicking off about something so serious.

Thank-you,
-Noogyman

Havoc
12-01-2009, 06:31 PM
There's a thread like 3 posts down that's almost exactly like this but about pasties, except I tried to put a play on words in my title

w/e, I'll just go back to not posting here

NoogyMan
12-02-2009, 12:28 AM
You are incorrect. The thread in which you are speaking was titled "Down with Pasties"... This title doesn't state him abusing his power and was seen as a joke by Hemlock. Where as, your post states "Organ is Abusive." Which is a very strong title stating that he has abused his powers.

We don't want you to stop posting in general just don't make a joking post with such a serious statement as the title. The admin abuse thing is taken very serious here at n00bunlimited. That is why we ask that if you want to joke about something such as being slapped than don't use the words abuse in it, and possiably state that you are just fooling with Organ.

As for this thread it seem you weren't being serious and this thread is pointless. If you did actually mean it than you should file a formal complaint with Siosios, Pasties, Jackd, or Ender. IF you can not reach them you can feel free to contact a Jr. Owner or feel free to contact me Via:

Steam: word Noogyman
Xfire: noogyman
AIM: Jmancaudill

I'm usually online after 3:00pm. Have a nice day and have fun.
-Noogyman

***THREAD LOCKED***