PDA

View Full Version : my new tattoo

Kidder
11-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Its on my left calf let me tell you thats the worst spot yet. I have tattoos on both arms,forarms upper back and now this one on my calf . worst spot yet TR%.In this pic im on my second sitting 8987(( http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/kidder302005/Picture022.jpg

Mongoloid
11-30-2009, 10:43 AM
it would be nice with better teams on there

2.random
11-30-2009, 11:10 AM
those are some sorry teams!!!!

-dONKEY

Gunsfrightenme
11-30-2009, 12:09 PM

Agreed. =D

Kidder
11-30-2009, 12:21 PM
comon now that hurt :wtf:

Gunsfrightenme
11-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Well you do have a patriots tattoo... I'm sorry you had to go through that much pain to get them put on your leg. =P Really until Bellicheat is removed as head coach I will not respect them.

Sadistic
11-30-2009, 05:49 PM
yea i bet that hurt...its nice cept i hate the patriots more then anything (colts fan) lol

Heml0ck
11-30-2009, 08:53 PM
the one on my calf didnt hurt that much hmm must have weak legs from holding that awp all the time! sissy ;-p

Cogbern
11-30-2009, 09:17 PM
lol he got a tat of the patriots on his leg then they lose to the saints way to go

Vanishedsoul
12-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Go pats!!!!!!!

NoogyMan
12-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Very Nice Kidder!! I like it very good work...

:),
-Noogyman

Kidder
12-01-2009, 06:36 AM
Very Nice Kidder!! I like it very good work...

:),
-Noogyman
thanks noogyman......to be continued

SmurfSniper
12-01-2009, 07:09 AM
well first for all the haters :P I hope you wouldnt expect kidder to get your favorite team/teams tattooed on his leg or any other part of his body instead of his own... so that being said....
lol

lookin good kidder, but I have to definately dissagree on the leg hurting.... I actually fell asleep for a bit when I was getting mine done... from my experience so far, the armpit was definately bad! I havent went really far into the pit but what little bit I did hurt like hell... and the pain doesnt go away until its healed.

Kidder
12-01-2009, 09:33 AM
well first for all the haters :P I hope you wouldnt expect kidder to get your favorite team/teams tattooed on his leg or any other part of his body instead of his own... so that being said....
lol

lookin good kidder, but I have to definately dissagree on the leg hurting.... I actually fell asleep for a bit when I was getting mine done... from my experience so far, the armpit was definately bad! I havent went really far into the pit but what little bit I did hurt like hell... and the pain doesnt go away until its healed. well put in the first part thanks for that...also i have solid calf's alot of muscle so maybe that's why and i bet that hurt around the armpit ouch.... my wife got a band around her arm and she said that the inside of your arm was worse than giving birth TR%. i was going to get one there but after hearing that FUCK THAT women always say giving birth is the worst pain :-D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
see i new there was love some where on this sever LMAO=*ss

badfish
12-01-2009, 09:58 AM
pats, bruins and especially rag soxs are ugly teams......but ur tattoo and design is awesome
..........the side of my rib cage hurt the most out of all my tats i could feel the needle hitting bone
.....baddie