PDA

View Full Version : Banned.

Sexy_Ninja
11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Most of you guys know me, I'm a regular i go by Mango or to be specific "Mang0hN0" Ive been playing in all of your servers for years, and if you care to look at when i made this account you'll see that. I got perma banned yesterday for some weird error that was banning people left and right, i don't hack. I guess id jsut like more info as to why i was permanently banned from my favorite server, people write back.

Thanks,

Mango

TiberianSun
11-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Don't worry about that weird error shit that was banning people left and right the other day.

Instead,

You were banned by Enderless for using Wallhacks.

Demo can be found here: n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:10048808&Submit=)

Protest your ban here: n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=protest)

Sexy_Ninja
11-28-2009, 07:44 PM
I know this is ridiculous and that is why i have a hard time posting this, i viewed the demo and the indisputable evidence that indeed wall hacks were at work. The reason i posted this thread is because the last time i myself played was the night i got banned by the previously mentioned weird thing. However, i can say with confidence that my brother Timothy, age 15, had been playing on my account the day this ban happened. Please, evidence is frugal and yes I realize this but i do really enjoy playing on your servers and urge you to consider banning me for a lesser period of time or to remove it alltogether. thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jhary Gibbs (Mango)

ps. i would post a ban appeal had i not already posted one for this stupid error i got banned by.
anyway, reply or send me a private message

TiberianSun
11-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Come on vent I wants to talks to you

Vanishedsoul
11-28-2009, 08:01 PM
lol

enderless
11-28-2009, 08:16 PM
I've said many times and will repeat it again: you are responsible for your account and anyone who uses it. If your brother was using your account on 11-27-09 at 17:28, then i am sorry. But STEAM id#0:0:10048808 will be permanently banned from any and all N|U servers.

TiberianSun
11-28-2009, 08:38 PM
P.S. telling even more lies will not help you at all. For example, that was not your brother on the demo, it was you. How do I know? well simply because you were bitching everytime you died on the demo (preferrably when I killed you) and I had you come into vent so I can compare the two voices. In my opinion you did said alike.

O and,

*DEAD* Mang0hN0 : tibs got this with his 9,000$ hax

priceless.