PDA

View Full Version : Reg office fucked?

Heml0ck
11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Ive notice a few people complaining about the same shit so i figured i would post. windows not breaking when nades are thrown threw them and crazy lag where people will just disappear and reappear its not like normal lag where shit freezes or people chopping around u can see people moving on youre radar then they will just appear i dunno maybe im on crack woth taking a look at though.

Gunsfrightenme
11-24-2009, 05:56 PM
I've noticed it too. I don't know what has changed between yesterday and today, other than Sio saying something in the chatbox about some new anti-wall hack thing for KAC. Maybe it is causing the problem, though an anti-wall hack would be nice to have on the server. Not that it would stop shroom from complaining about it though. =D

navasious
11-24-2009, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=Not that it would stop shroom from complaining about it though. =D[/QUOTE]
...bro ....this will kill me....rofl, lol, jesus, shroom, this guy....hehe, he is unique as a sick way...man. we should pay money to play with him....

did u notice that shroom is a FULL facking time player, ....i mean he play 8 hrs a day!

peace bro!

ps. dont kill him or u a waller.

siosios
11-24-2009, 06:21 PM
it might be the timing for the wall hacks, ill get them ajusted out. as for the nades... im testing a new plugin to stop nades from bouncing on people or hanging them up. example: the mid jump nade hang.

sio

emptyclipz
11-24-2009, 06:24 PM
that sounds like a pretty cool plugin cause that shit always happens to me haha thanks sios

siosios
11-24-2009, 06:29 PM
changed the timing to 20

kac_eyes_antiwall_wait 20

let me know if this is still happening!

sio

Heml0ck
11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
no nade hang nooooo how will i ever keep throwing flashes inside pasties making him rage!? thanks for switching it up sios ;-p hopefully that fixed it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just joined and people are saying the disappear reappear stuff is still happening, so dang ;-p

navasious
11-24-2009, 07:44 PM
thank you for working on this, sio, am waiting....

siosios
11-24-2009, 07:46 PM
should be back up now

Gunsfrightenme
11-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Yeah I know Nemesis it is insane if you believed him everyone walls. He has even gone to the point of looking up my FBG KDR to see if I wall. I usually maintain about a 1.85 KDR unless I'm on ct and then its anywhere from .50 to 1.05. It all averages out and yet if I don't check every single spot he calls walls on me. It really is kinda sad.

Thanks for the work Sio! Though I kinda like the nade hang it makes for interesting conversation. Hell the day my cat died Star X got caught on one of my frags and it kinda cheered me up because I started laughing so hard at him hanging in midair. I'll get on and see if it is any different.

Heml0ck
11-25-2009, 11:27 AM
logged in for a bit today and didnt see any of that weird warp shit so woot ;-p thanks for the good work.