PDA

View Full Version : Deicide Banned again.

Deicide
11-21-2009, 11:55 AM
I was banned again by Kidder. Congrats on your new admin btw. Everyone said I was wall hacking and aimbotting. I started demoing myself again as I have this "wall hacking" problem every pub I go and have uploaded a few from Saturday (today) including the one I was banned on. I have several from today so not sure if they are in order or anything, just threw a few up there. I do use skins to note hitbox reg, not a hack but if the server has an issue I can remove. As you will see in the demo's no aimbot, walls, anything. I have played this game for a lot of years. I have a good gaming I.Q. to figure out where people are. I watch the radar. I have 2 pairs of headphones, sennheiser and turtle beach both which tell me where most people are (I can be in front office and clearly hear the garage door open). Anyway, blahblahblah every hacker says this too. Just watch the demo's please. I uploaded the demos to the section that tries to get someone banned because I did not see a spot in the appeals section.

*edit* Haven't been admin in awhile or watched my own demo so i forgot you could not have spaces in the demo title. I re-upped the demo that I was banned in under the name Deicide_banned_in_this_one.

nitehawk
11-21-2009, 12:34 PM
just cause you have demos doesn't mean nothing. if kidder banned you than he would have taken one so we will watch his not yours ,only cause for the simple fact is that you can toggle
it on an off so we wouldn't know if you were walling or aimbotting from your demos cause they will show you playing without them. just wait for kidder to respond to your ban i'm sure
he will

TiberianSun
11-21-2009, 12:35 PM
LOL a gamer IQ.......

Kidder
11-21-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm not a new admin first thing 2ND i think you were hacking and if you were my demo will show it.If you were not hacking than I'm sorry for any inconvenience it may of caused and your ban will be lifted please just be patient

NoogyMan
11-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Did you just say you have skins that show you the hitboxes? Or how well you hit the hitbox?

And before you respond saying anything about the demo's that you've created. NightHawk is correct. We can't go by your demo's because you made them of yourself. They can't be judged because you can simply; as NightHawk put it, demo yourself NOT hacking. So your demo's are nothing to be honest.

We can only go by the demo in which you were banned; which is the one Kidder Created.

Have a Nice Day and your answer will come some time soon,
--NoogyMan

Jackd
11-21-2009, 01:11 PM
This will be looked into.

We will get back to you asap.

Deicide
11-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Cannot go by my demo's? I have every moment in the server demoed...you most certainly CAN use my demos. Using someone elses demo is iffy at best, as the person viewing it may not notice sounds, shadows, radar. etc as well as I. I will Upload a fucking hour to prove I do not hack and then I may not return because this shit is getting old. It is the only office server I like but I can find another, I am more interested in showing all these people that I do not hack as they may reserve quick judgement later. No, I do not have skins that show hiotboxes, I have skins that show me blood better so I can see if I am regging. Skins are w/e. I don't use them to scrim, don't really care what your opinions are on them. They are not the issue, whether I wallhack or aimbot as these people have claimed is the issue. If you wish to say, "thats why he was so good and killed me..I KNEW he hacked" because of skins then so be it. But know one thing...I killed you with fast reflexes and figured out where you were WITHOUT walls.

Goodday

TiberianSun
11-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Cannot go by my demo's? I have every moment in the server demoed...you most certainly CAN use my demos. Using someone elses demo is iffy at best, as the person viewing it may not notice sounds, shadows, radar. etc as well as I. I will Upload a fucking hour to prove I do not hack and then I may not return because this shit is getting old. It is the only office server I like but I can find another, I am more interested in showing all these people that I do not hack as they may reserve quick judgement later. No, I do not have skins that show hiotboxes, I have skins that show me blood better so I can see if I am regging. Skins are w/e. I don't use them to scrim, don't really care what your opinions are on them. They are not the issue, whether I wallhack or aimbot as these people have claimed is the issue. If you wish to say, "thats why he was so good and killed me..I KNEW he hacked" because of skins then so be it. But know one thing...I killed you with fast reflexes and figured out where you were WITHOUT walls.

Goodday

so what about them gamer IQ's?? wheres do I get one?

Deicide
11-21-2009, 01:34 PM
"So what about them gamer IQ's?? wheres do I get one?"

Play long enough to gain it. Pay as much attention to radar as you do the fight in front of you. Have a good headset. Always notice when EVERY teammate dies and where. Use ignorerad to turn off spammy radio, especially if you keep them as loud as I do.

TiberianSun
11-21-2009, 01:40 PM
hmmm well you just ruined my whole joke.....thanks.

NoogyMan
11-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Just to put this out there. I was just asking what your skins were I was a bit confused and was just wondering what you meant, and thank you for telling me.... I wasn't blaming shit on your skins. I use skins myself but mine are just for looks not that fancy.... so calm down.

Second.... No your demo's still really don't mean anything. That would just be an hour of you playing that I'm sure no one wants to sit and waste an hour watching. The reason we would look at Kidders demo only; is simply because the REASON you were banned is suppose to be on THAT demo. So again..... calm down.

Your answer will come soon like everyone has said.... so be patient.
-NoogyMan

Deicide
11-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Sorry. I apologize I am so on the offensive. It is just that this happens EVERY server I play. I am always nervous, wondering if I am playing too well and drawing attention. Sounds conceded but believe me, it is not. I just want to find a server I can play in peace and still try my best without worrying constantly of being banned. I understand the entire situation, I was an admin at NG for a long time. I just want a different server than NG because they switched servers and I do not reg and lag like shit since they did. Also, Paul Anja, a power mad douche/co-owner of the server and I had a dissagreement and he black balled and belittled me to all the players. Never actually banned just treated like shit, kicked for not putting NG tag on and shit like that. Anyway....done. A little drunk and wanting to play css with awps. Sorry for the rant.

NoogyMan
11-22-2009, 01:09 AM
It's understandable that you would be mad. I assure you 100%, Kidder's demo of you is being reviewed by admins and they are giving their opinion to if you hack or not. An answer should come sometime today or tomorrow. I ask you just wait and everything will work out one way or the other.

Good Luck,
-Noogyman

2.random
11-22-2009, 02:42 PM
you say you got banned from lots of servers right?
So how many of those servers unbanned you because you weren't hacking?

My advise is stop crying and stop wasteing you time trying to explain how good you think you are or how game smart you think you are. stop crying take the bans as they come sooner or later you wont get banned because people will see that you are good and not hacking. There is lots of nu regulars that it has happen too. my self included and i still get called hacks. who fucken cares it thats the fun you when you play in pubs.

-dONKEY

navasious
11-22-2009, 07:18 PM
deicide, i understand the frustration, got that not long ago myself.
playing with u and never doubt, but this will be a test of ur attitude also, and "gaming IQ" like u said. so... keep it in positive way man. game is game, dont be too extreme about it. give them time to work it out. meanwhile show your good intention, contribution, ..maybe a little sexy attraction, too then, i don't think admins will have trouble of understanding or helping u out.
good luck bud, NEMESIS

Shotgun
11-23-2009, 08:48 AM
The admins here are fair, and although I am not an admin, I spectated you for several rounds. I'm not crying aimbot but there is no doubt in my mind that you are walling. I've been playing CS for a long time, I code, and as part of coding I've developed hacks which I've used one other steam accounts (you'll notice I run an 8 dig newer account). I do NOT use hacks anymore but as a side effect of coding and playing around, I've learned to be able to see hacks whether I watch a demo or not. You don't check corners, you preaim headshots with deagle and AK, you always seems to know exactly when to crouch. I've watched you for about 20 rounds total and I can honestly say (using my "gamer IQ" and my "programmer IQ") that you, hack without a doubt in my mind. If any admins would like to send me a demo, ill review it too just for opinion.

Deicide
11-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Sorry you feel that way *shrug*. As for checking corners, I check every corner methodically and almost in the same pattern every round. All I mainly do is repeat the same exact patterns over and over as enemy players stand in the exact same spots (office is a small map). Since I stopped scrimming I have almost exclusively played office for 4 years and check every spot to hide, every shadow, listen to every gun firing (on average if you hear an ak or m4a1 firing you know where the CT/T are even if not on radar). As for "pre-aiming" hs's...if running around with your gun pointed hs level is considered pre-aiming then you got me (lol?). That would take a true master of hacks to be able to consistently line up 1 deags on a moving target based on walls. Had you been anyone else presenting this argument I would have ignored it but since you speak of supposed credentials to KNOW when someone is hacking I feel obligated to respond to your incorrect assessment. Same old shit, all I can say is, I will give anyone that wants shitloads of demo (yes, blahblahblahcannoteusethemblahblahblah) but that is bullshit. you CAN use them as a base to see how I methodically break down the map. You can view "pre-fires" or "pre-aiming" hs's happen from my point of view.
Maybe you should have spent more time playing legitimately than being one of the douches that developed these hacks to begin with. I hate hackers and I hate hacks and I would ban YOU if I found out you still developed them. As for 8 digit accounts *shrug* I have two accounts (one I recently purchased to get 750 free credits on NG surf rpg as only new players get it) and my old 8 digit (maybe 5 years old). Never vac banned, never tried hacks even on a non-secure server, never will. So getting put into a group as yourself and other hackers (previous or current) is disgusting to me.

The thing about this that amazes me is that I am far from the best player I know. I have friends that make me look like I just bought the game..what happens when you get a Cevo stomper roll in?

siosios
11-23-2009, 01:05 PM
the admins are at this moment conversing in the admin section of the forums concerning the demo. i have been keeping tabs on this conversation here and in my admin section to make sure this is being worked out as per our standards and rules.

we thank you for your patience, a verdict will come today either from me or the admins themselves.

if you would like to discuss this with kidder and jackd and noogy, along with some of our other admin you can join our vent server

174.120.122.166:4327 password is: Unlimited

siosios

TiberianSun
11-23-2009, 04:36 PM
The thing about this that amazes me is that I am far from the best player I know. I have friends that make me look like I just bought the game..what happens when you get a Cevo stomper roll in?

you get a player like me.

Jackd
11-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Deicide,

You are unbanned and can get back to your normal life :)

Thanks for being somewhat patient while we sort this out.

* Thread locked - Issue resolved *