PDA

View Full Version : why does everyone hates me

birdflu
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
i tried adding people from this site to my steam and it says this person is ignoring me like mr sojora organ donor what have i done for you guys not to like me?

Doll_GiRL2
11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Bird Flu I didn't ignore you... I listened to your concerns and I addressed them to someone you needed to talk to who was ignoring you. So Not everyone hates or likes you.

Really you shouldn't be concerned about who hates you and who doesn't. Just chill out and get to know other people a bit more if you want to be liked.

If you have any problems or concerns than you can let the right administrative person know. But if they are ignoring you than your gonna have to just accept that. Thats their perogitive.

So just hang in there.

birdflu
11-17-2009, 01:18 PM
** Content removed by Jackd **
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bird Flu I didn't ignore you... I listened to your concerns and I addressed them to someone you needed to talk to who was ignoring you. So Not everyone hates or likes you.

Really you shouldn't be concerned about who hates you and who doesn't. Just chill out and get to know other people a bit more if you want to be liked.

If you have any problems or concerns than you can let the right administrative person know. But if they are ignoring you than your gonna have to just accept that. Thats their perogitive.

So just hang in there.
i tried to contact admins they just ignore

2.random
11-17-2009, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=birdflu;22499]you see stop acting like an 16 year old and grow up
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao stop carring what people fucken think about you. play the game and shut up. there are those that like you and those that dont. Im one that doesn't.

-dONKEY

NovoK
11-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Bird Flu, Your demo will get reviewed and a decision will be made. You don't need to harass the admins about it every 32 seconds.

birdflu
11-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Bird Flu, Your demo will get reviewed and a decision will be made. You don't need to harass the admins about it every 32 seconds.
is that considered harrsament?

[QUOTE=birdflu;22499]you see stop acting like an 16 year old and grow up

lmao stop carring what people fucken think about you. play the game and shut up. there are those that like you and those that dont. Im one that doesn't.

-dONKEY
why cant you just answer with simple words why do you just act so disrepectful to new members on the site dont you know how bad that look to people who read this how do you think admins and gm's and guest feel about your comments?

2.random
11-17-2009, 02:43 PM
oh geesh im sorry i said you stupid and told you to play the F^%$en game. oh did i hurt your feelings. im so sorry bird flu will you forgive me?

Is that how should be talking? look let me tell you this i really dont care what the admins think. if you rub me the wrong way im not going to be nice. and to tell you the truth all i ever see is you at time/ most of the time pissing people off and i dont appreciate at all in the servers. yeah i have tried to find a reason to like you i really have but you seem a to have pissed off a few admins being in there. so for that its hard to find nice words to say to you. give me a reason to like you or have a reason to put up with you?

-dONKEY

birdflu
11-17-2009, 02:46 PM
oh geesh im sorry i said you stupid and told you to play the F^%$en game. oh did i hurt your feelings. im so sorry bird flu will you forgive me?

Is that how should be talking? look let me tell you this i really dont care what the admins think. if you rub me the wrong way im not going to be nice. and to tell you the truth all i ever see is you at time/ most of the time pissing people off and i dont appreciate at all in the servers. yeah i have tried to find a reason to like you i really have but you seem a to have pissed off a few admins being in there. so for that its hard to find nice words to say to you. give me a reason to like you or have a reason to put up with you?

-dONKEY
yes i told the admins sorry as always talk to novok about it everytime im drunk im on the pc acting an ass and i was unbanned for my actions

2.random
11-17-2009, 02:48 PM
then dont get on the game if you know your drunjk and gonna be a dick to the wrong people. its jus not smart.

-dONKEY

birdflu
11-17-2009, 02:55 PM
then dont get on the game if you know your drunjk and gonna be a dick to the wrong people. its jus not smart.

-dONKEY
have you ever been drunk ? i suspose not or you wouldnt have said that...... its a habbit

2.random
11-17-2009, 02:59 PM
no i dont drink. But i do know not everyne talks shit when there drunk. id watch my brother play drunk all the time. he seems like a pretty happy person trying to pick a target. blaming it on being drunk is no excuse. man up for your actions!

-dONKEY

birdflu
11-17-2009, 03:12 PM
no i dont drink. But i do know not everyne talks shit when there drunk. id watch my brother play drunk all the time. he seems like a pretty happy person trying to pick a target. blaming it on being drunk is no excuse. man up for your actions!

-dONKEY
is im your brother??? when my brother gets drunks he throws up everywhere back when my dad was living when he gets drunk he fights and start shit not every person the same when they get drunk thank you

2.random
11-17-2009, 03:21 PM
exactly my point. everyone is different. your steping on your own feet. just shut up already!

-dONKEY

badfish
11-17-2009, 04:16 PM
this thread is so pointless i cant believe i fucking clicked on it.
.......baddie

TiberianSun
11-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Not everybody hates a single person bird flu. (well maybe you because I know for sure everybody hates getting the flu but thats not the point.) The point is that you came on to this website and still are acting like a whiney little high school girl, and thats probably why Donkey is going at your ass the way he is.

My advice to you: I've been playing this game for over 4years now, I used to get banned for wall hacks for quite some time until I found NU, which I still got banned several times and was unbanned every time. Some admins that I know and I still talk to even tho they moved on from NU is that they said they specced me for hours and hours and came up with the conclusion that I don't cheat. Thats only part of my story but it sure as hell ain't my whole story but you get the point.

What you need to do is wait just like I waited all the times I got banned. Trust me it sucked but thats how the process goes.

Honestly, bird flu, I don't know your story, and I sure as hell don't care what your story. Words are just words unless you can back it up with proof. For example, I really doubt you play on a 55inch tv. Even tho I am probably wrong, but you see my point.

thread locked, im done with this bullshit