PDA

View Full Version : ME banned..BirdFlu i dont walls

birdflu
11-17-2009, 09:57 AM
What's up everybody ok im Bird Flu and i was banned mongoloid said i wall hacks well lol i dont wall hack at all im not risking my account to be vac banned i play on very big tv i uses radar and i love camping t spwn spraying when i here foot steps i spray spray and spray i even spwn a lots of guns when round starts if i hack why does organ and novok always seem to kill me ....well i even prefire sometimes only when i here footsteps i think im pretty good in css after playing for years ok can you admins please review my demo and come to a decision i really love the server and i play it when i wake up and after work everyday now im gonna be bored and i dont want to play other server because they are lame lol i love nu and all the cool admins please look at the demo and see what you think thank you
Bird Flu
oh yea i dont even know how to use a wallhack i never really tried looking for it cause i heard you can get banned from counter strike servers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up everybody ok im Bird Flu and i was banned mongoloid said i wall hacks well lol i dont wall hack at all im not risking my account to be vac banned i play on very big tv i uses radar and i love camping t spwn spraying when i here foot steps i spray spray and spray i even spwn a lots of guns when round starts if i hack why does organ and novok always seem to kill me ....well i even prefire sometimes only when i here footsteps i think im pretty good in css after playing for years ok can you admins please review my demo and come to a decision i really love the server and i play it when i wake up and after work everyday now im gonna be bored and i dont want to play other server because they are lame lol i love nu and all the cool admins please look at the demo and see what you think thank you
Bird Flu
oh yea i dont even know how to use a wallhack i never really tried looking for it cause i heard you can get banned from counter strike servers

ok so i just viewed my demo if you see the whole video i was doing that throughout the whole map that same guy was always there and the demo not even 8 secs long why did he edit the demo and kept the only part where it looked like i hacked also why didnt he show the part when i did the same thing and found out that noone was there

2.random
11-17-2009, 12:50 PM
i think its amazing you talk as if you dont know shit about hacks/css and what not. how often do people get fucken banned for hacks dude? cut the bullshit dude. yeah you can use sound and radar but that does not justify the prefire specially is someone is walking dude. if they are walking no foot steps no sound no reason for you to start prefireing. Question did exile give you the walls? i watched his sorry ass prefire the kid in long snipe from main hall t side and miss by shooting a second to soon. hmm odd i mite say.

Dude bird if you liked the server that much you would not do stupid shit in the server to risk being banned or thinking people wont catch you. you have been fishy from the time you came and i think its a good banned. if i still had admin it would have been done alone time ago kid. so be happy you lasted this long.

-dONKEY

birdflu
11-17-2009, 01:16 PM
i think its amazing you talk as if you dont know shit about hacks/css and what not. how often do people get fucken banned for hacks dude? cut the bullshit dude. yeah you can use sound and radar but that does not justify the prefire specially is someone is walking dude. if they are walking no foot steps no sound no reason for you to start prefireing. Question did exile give you the walls? i watched his sorry ass prefire the kid in long snipe from main hall t side and miss by shooting a second to soon. hmm odd i mite say.

Dude bird if you liked the server that much you would not do stupid shit in the server to risk being banned or thinking people wont catch you. you have been fishy from the time you came and i think its a good banned. if i still had admin it would have been done alone time ago kid. so be happy you lasted this long.

-dONKEY
kid? is this how you respawn to a question with you disrespectful remarks? oviously your the kid and just cause i see people get banned dont means i know alot about hacks like i said i dont even kno how to use a hack im pure good so why dont you calm down who are you anyway? i never even see you on the server so back off

2.random
11-17-2009, 01:31 PM
yes this is how i talk to people that do stupid shit and always try to talk there way out of it. "i use radar, i use sound, oh and i prefire everything cuz i have played for many years. im all pro, i dont know how to use hacks"?? lol and yes you have played with me plenty of times. (worddonkey, wordonkey, view//.exec/Viewall, ViewPoint) trust me i have played in office for a long fucken time so watch who you tell to back off.

-dONKEY

birdflu
11-17-2009, 01:33 PM
yes this is how i talk to people that do stupid shit and always try to talk there way out of it. "i use radar, i use sound, oh and i prefire everything cuz i have played for many years. im all pro, i dont know how to use hacks"?? lol and yes you have played with me plenty of times. (worddonkey, wordonkey, view//.exec/Viewall, ViewPoint) trust me i have played in office for a long fucken time so watch who you tell to back off.

-dONKEY
i dont care if you played for 10 years you shouldnt come at me like im some fucking 16 year old and everything i said about the ban situation is the truth start playing on a 55 inch hdtv and get some bad ass headphones and watch you gameplay change alot shadows everywhere so chill kid

2.random
11-17-2009, 01:52 PM
ahaha so now im the kid. 55inch huh! that must be alot of fucken screen to cover i must say. Well im going to treat you the way you act. like a dumb ass 16 year old. lets end this little fighting going on here. gl with your ban situation hope it stands!

-dONKEY

birdflu
11-17-2009, 01:54 PM
ahaha so now im the kid. 55inch huh! that must be alot of fucken screen to cover i must say. Well im going to treat you the way you act. like a dumb ass 16 year old. lets end this little fighting going on here. gl with your ban situation hope it stands!

-dONKEY
ok i get with your saying about the foot steps and stuff all hackers say it have you actually watch the demo let me get an honest opnion please watch it and post what you think also why is the demo so short hes been specing me for atleast an hour

Sajora
11-17-2009, 01:55 PM
both of you calm down. especially donkey.
bird your demo will be reviewed. now stop fighting

birdflu
11-17-2009, 02:00 PM
ok sorry for my actions im settled just a little startled about that demo i cant play no other server if its not nu i played nu for quite some time now also ranked 1 in office i never had a hacking score i dont pop around corners and shoot people when i see an hacker i quickly tell novok i am totally aginst hackers

Nubosal
11-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Then why did you haxxxed?

birdflu
11-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Then why did you haxxxed?
i didnt hacked i swear to god i would never hack on a server like nu i would never risk my account to be banned on a server i enjoy so much

kevendinh
11-17-2009, 02:08 PM
i rarly knows bird flu and i wacth the demo. It lookds pretty legit to me .it dont seem like he hacks to me. Admin can u guys view it careful and made good decison. Also people dont talk about he hack or something wait for admin made final decison, then we can tell he hack or not.ii{:>8s

Nubosal
11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
If you hack dont let the others discover it.
And wait 'till your demo is revised and they take a choice. Doing that you are not getting unbanned faster

2.random
11-17-2009, 02:17 PM

"especially donkey" Im done arguing with him so dont single me out sajora. Im pretty sure i can say what i want.

-dONKEY

birdflu
11-17-2009, 02:19 PM
If you hack dont let the others discover it.
And wait 'till your demo is revised and they take a choice. Doing that you are not getting unbanned faster

ya i dont tho i cant believe mongloid thinks i hack when hes the main one always killing me i gues if u got good score the admins spec u and get an demo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i rarly knows bird flu and i wacth the demo. It lookds pretty legit to me .it dont seem like he hacks to me. Admin can u guys view it careful and made good decison. Also people dont talk about he hack or something wait for admin made final decison, then we can tell he hack or not.ii{:>8s

you watched the demo?

Mongoloid
11-17-2009, 03:02 PM
its ok guys relax and wait for the decesion there is another demo of 53 minutes that have to see that to if need be. but you said you would hack on a server like nu? but i guess the other ones are ok? we can drop this thread and lock it up till a decesion is made
wouldn't

birdflu
11-17-2009, 03:09 PM
its ok guys relax and wait for the decesion there is another demo of 53 minutes that have to see that to if need be. but you said you would hack on a server like nu? but i guess the other ones are ok? we can drop this thread and lock it up till a decesion is made
wouldn't
that 53 min demo would be nice to see mongoloid did u see my other post when i said i never hacked and dont know how to use it why didnt you includes those words on this post??????

Vanishedsoul
11-17-2009, 03:22 PM
dont spawn weapons either its lags the servers

birdflu
11-17-2009, 03:40 PM
dont spawn weapons either its lags the servers
ok

emptyclipz
11-17-2009, 04:04 PM
i dunno about bird flu but i have a few demoes on that exile guy that i could send an admin via xfire or whatever if you guys want

TiberianSun
11-17-2009, 04:19 PM
threads locked to prevent anymore useless bullshit I have heard throughout this thread. It will be unlocked whenever the ban peoples make a decision o and since were such fucking kids about this whole subject once they made a decision the thread will be locked again!!!!!!!

pasties
11-17-2009, 04:53 PM
looks very fishy, I am going to wait to see the other video...but.... on both accounts when you seen a CT you prefired...and on neither occasion did you hear their footsteps. Ban stays for now. I will review the next demo and make my final decision.

Thanks Tib for locking this thread.
Thread will stay locked until I review the next demo.