PDA

View Full Version : Help get hackerrrrssss

Sadistic
11-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Alright well i was talking with jackd a lil today and while i was in game someone said in in game chat "hey word! spec so and so they are hacking!"

Now im sure we all can see thats not a good way to tell an admin, obviously the "hacker" is going to turn them off if he/she is hacking and the admin isnt gonna be able to do anything about it. If you think someone is hacking steam message/xfire or something other than in game chat to talk to the admin about it.

We all want to have good, CLEAN fun but in order for us to catch people doing wrong we need to be stealthy to do so.

Sadistic.

NoogyMan
11-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Very true. However; those aren't the only possiablities that the players have. The players themselves can take a demo of someone, and submit a ban, attach said demo, and that too will also get a hacker banned.

Thank-You,
--NoogyMan

SniperKiller
11-15-2009, 08:50 PM
and type @ blah blah blah

Mfh_Betts
11-16-2009, 09:23 AM
Very true. However; those aren't the only possiablities that the players have. The players themselves can take a demo of someone, and submit a ban, attach said demo, and that too will also get a hacker banned.

Thank-You,
--NoogyMan

Sure, but over all It is the admins job to take demos. not the players.

o and on the point of players calling out hackers , no matter who or how idiotic they are, i would say get the fuck in spec and demo. at least go spec and watch for 1-2 rounds....

sure there are "sneakier" ways to tell an admin about a hacker, but if one does say something in chat where a hackers can see it, u should still get in spec, and if the hackers notices and turns them off and leaves, theres no need to yell or say mean things to the ones who pointed it out.

i would think part of being admin is being curtious to the players no matter how obnoxious they are, and to say anything un-possitive towards them would be a detrament to the community as a whole.