PDA

View Full Version : OrganDonor is abusing his admin privilege

ragingboner
11-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Ok this dude totally ban me because he took it personal. He's cool with other waller and keep banning specifically me.... WTFF. He ban me for a day for walling and I come back not hacking and asking him why he ban only me and he permanent ban me........... what the hell..... in the server at that moment there were other wallers talking openly about themselves hacking and he's okay with that ?!?! Organdonor I hope you get your admin taken away. You pay money so you can go on power trip on people ?? what is that...??

Penatrater
11-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Relax first off, Coming in here like that is a good way to get FLAMED! What makes you think your right ?? Your better off making a decent post asking why this happened than running off at the mouth. Organ has a answer for you, I'm sure of that and it may not be the one you want to hear but like i said he will reply.

Check back and be calmer.

pasties
11-14-2009, 08:36 PM
I personally thought you walled, just never had a good chance to get a demo.

nitehawk
11-14-2009, 08:41 PM
well you was banned cause you admitted to walling. if we catch a waller than they will be delt with. don't deny that you wasn't walling cause you were thats why you was banned. once all waller ayways a waller you have the walls on your computer just cause you wansn't using them now doesn't mean you won't in the future.

him admiting it
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/-CHP-NiteHawK/untitled.jpg

ORGANDONOR
11-14-2009, 09:34 PM
man you where hacking yesterday and you said you did today man

dont talk shit no me and dont think you calling me a admin on a power trip is going to make me lose my admin and the reason no one caught you walling is because your so bad at it you couldnt tell and i dont only ban ppl like you i ban them all

Penatrater
11-14-2009, 09:40 PM
See told ya.... he'd answer your question. :)

now GTFO

ragingboner
11-14-2009, 10:07 PM
@penetrator WTFF ??!! get off my dick i don't have issue with you so you need to GTFO
@nitehawk I didn't say I don't hack and my problem is that organdonor is not being fair and he banned me for a day so I came back without hack is the best I can do...... I don't know what else I can do... I only came back to question organdonor why he target me only and that lead to his permanent ban on me.... what i'm trying to get to is he actually perm ban me at a moment where i didn't do anything wrong
@organdonor.. bird flu was walling... exile was walling... since I wall I'd know if someone wall... and there are so many more that you just don't care to ban... you are such a liar saying you'd ban them all. you clearly don't

Penatrater
11-14-2009, 10:19 PM
ROFL !

Your done.

badfish
11-14-2009, 10:21 PM
ok first of all u are admiting to hacking so everything u post is useless....your already untrustworthy and as the pen said GTFO
........baddie

ZerG
11-14-2009, 10:23 PM
wow fail @ complaining about admin

i said you was walling like 2 days ago and now you admit it

lol sad day

TiberianSun
11-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Were done girls and boys! thread locked!

Ragingboner please pm jackd or sio (I would pick jackd) about your problem. Do not bring this to the forums. O and do not make another thread about this please. (I somehow see you doing this)

Jackd
11-15-2009, 08:11 AM
ragingboner,

I have read your complaints and they are duly noted.

The fact that you just openly admitted that you were hacking on the server really nailed the coffin shut for you. (Hey thanks for the honest though) but I don't care if you were just hacking for a day or whatever the case may be. You can contact me if you want but your ban will stay.

Thanks.

siosios
11-15-2009, 08:16 AM
wow!

Natalya
11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
@ Raging:
No one said this yet so I'm just putting it out there... Using exploits such as walls will result in a permanent ban on our servers. We don't just day-ban people for hacking then let them come back if they've gone clean. We remove them from the community permanently.