PDA

View Full Version : The Doc is in

DocSkunk
11-14-2009, 08:06 AM
thou most dont remember me from about a year or two ago when i used to play but i still remember a few of the people i used to play with. i horrable at this game and many who have seen me recently know this lol but this is the only server i want to play on and was the only server i played on years ago. and its nice to see its still around. for those who dont know what server i get on its the 24 hour office reg. i get slammed alot by the pros for being so horrable but i do my best. im not playing for rank just for fun. thou i can be found on killing floor but im starting to get back into CSS. but just call me Doc or skunk and in some rare cases Eric. im a US player from indiana a bouncer now and soon to be a law enforcement officer. but dont bash the cop please. lol. ok thats it. im poofing. peace ya'all.

DocSkunk

(P.S. i know i cant spell well sue me)

emptyclipz
11-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the forums man!

See ya on the servers

Jackd
11-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Welcome Welcome!!

Penatrater
11-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Hi and welcome !

I know where your coming from, I too was a bouncer in my college days. It's a ruff job i tell ya ! Staying up late and drinking for free all night long, Not to mention the late night sex with one of the ladies that you meet... Or a bartender... or bartenders i should say. And you get to stomp peoples heads in and not even get in trouble. WOW the days :)

Hope to see you in game !

NoogyMan
11-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Welcome to N/U servers and forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here it's a great community for players to just relax and have some fun.

Hope to see you in the servers,
--NoogyMan

P.S. PEN WTF!? How serious could people take you as a bouncer in your crocs..... geez.....

<JohnnyBoy>
11-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the Community!
We all hope you enjoy yourself here :-D

DocSkunk
11-16-2009, 01:45 AM
thanks for the warm welcome. frag ya'all later. and yes emptyclipz i have been killed many of times by you. my crosshairs will find ya someday. lol

navasious
11-16-2009, 02:18 AM
nice to have u here,
and ....what exactly that u help to protect, since u a bouncer? lol
see u at my CROSSHAIR OF THE AWP. peace

DocSkunk
11-16-2009, 01:02 PM
quick question. organdoner said somewhere on here there is a application for W0rd. i cant seem to find it. if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Sajora
11-16-2009, 02:20 PM
http://www.n00bunlimited.net/index.php?pageid=recruit

kevendinh
11-16-2009, 02:26 PM
hello every one TR%.

Jackd
11-16-2009, 05:01 PM
LOL Here we go again!!

quick question. organdoner said somewhere on here there is a application for W0rd. i cant seem to find it. if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

NoogyMan
11-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Maybe we should get a HUGE neon looking sign with an Arrow pointing to the tab......

Sadistic
11-16-2009, 05:26 PM
welcome mang!

Sajora
11-17-2009, 03:01 AM
i agree with noogy.

birdflu
11-17-2009, 10:49 AM
thou most dont remember me from about a year or two ago when i used to play but i still remember a few of the people i used to play with. i horrable at this game and many who have seen me recently know this lol but this is the only server i want to play on and was the only server i played on years ago. and its nice to see its still around. for those who dont know what server i get on its the 24 hour office reg. i get slammed alot by the pros for being so horrable but i do my best. im not playing for rank just for fun. thou i can be found on killing floor but im starting to get back into CSS. but just call me Doc or skunk and in some rare cases Eric. im a US player from indiana a bouncer now and soon to be a law enforcement officer. but dont bash the cop please. lol. ok thats it. im poofing. peace ya'all.

DocSkunk

(P.S. i know i cant spell well sue me)

lol skunk i knew u looked familair i also played this server years ago and started back recently when i moved to ohio well im banned now