PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Deicide
11-13-2009, 10:48 PM
I understand there is an official unban request area and I have posted there as well but I see many people posting here as well so I figure I might as well. Last night I was banned from regular Office for "wall hacking" by Organ Donor. Back when I was a good player 4-5 years ago I had to demo myself every time I played a pub for evidence but as i have not played in much time and have lost much skill I discontinued doing it. An admin decided I was wall hacking and banned me. I was admin for a long time at NG and #1 ranked there for 3 years I know the difficulties of the job and sometimes it is hard to tell the difference. I am here to assure you I have nothing but decent Sennheiser (rs140's) head phones and a knack for watching radar as much as the actual screen. I would like to know when other admins can view the demo and make a decision?

Thank you
--= Decide =-- STEAM_0:1:14653495

NoogyMan
11-13-2009, 11:13 PM
You're demo will be reviewed sometime in the near future. There are some admins that look at the ban list everyday(myself as one of them) and I assure these admins that do look at the list and watch demos will find out if you wall hack or not, and an answer will get back to you.

Have a nice day,
--NoogyMan

Sajora
11-14-2009, 03:54 AM
the thing is there is no demo.

siosios
11-14-2009, 07:43 AM
if there is no demo the ban should be removed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ban removed.

TiberianSun
11-14-2009, 08:59 AM
. Back when I was a good player 4-5 years ago I had to demo myself every time I played a pub for evidence but as i have not played in much time and have lost much skill I discontinued doing it.

--= Decide =-- STEAM_0:1:14653495

LOL you demoed yourself just to prove you don't cheat, oh man thats a new one. I wonder how much space that would take me lmfao

Jackd
11-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Issue resolved.

** Thread Locked **