PDA

View Full Version : Banned

-Psycho-
07-10-2008, 08:56 PM
So i got banned again for disrespecting the admin.. the 1st one i got banned for no reason i didnt even disrespected him he started cussin at me because i asked him about "hot dude" why he got banned and he started yappin and this admin is "Word| Clarke" and tellin me this and that just disrespecting me so i told him to shut up? i think i got the right to say shut up.. than again today i asked him u banned me for no reason and i didnt even disrespected you and he said i can bann you again. and well again here goes clarke disrespecting the players that knife him or that he couldnt kill and i asked him so its ok for admins to disrespect the players??? and he didnt asnwer and then again i asked and he started cussin at me i can "fckin" read what you are typing something else i forgot but it was nothin but cuss words and so then i just said "FCK YOU f@ggot" so i got my reason to say that because i asked him nicely the 1st couple of times.. so i ask can i be unbanned! thnx i dont see any wrong in telling the admin that after he started disrespecting me. everytime im there all he do is threatens players OH IMMA BAN YOU or imma do this but with all cuss words.. not only that just because one time when i had shot him and stabbed him he cussed me out and slayed me next round and put me 2 levels down?? i mean this admin just uses power over the players isn't the admin suppose to have a good play environment and to prevent all the spammers and so forth and disrespecting the players.. so on.

NoSympathy
07-10-2008, 09:58 PM
admins have the power. you saying fuck you to an admin, or even shut up is not your right. if you have a problem with an admin, take it up with another admin/owner.

enderless
07-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Punctuation.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

I'd like to hear Clarke's side on this one. Regardless, questioning an admin's action(s) is foolish at best. Insulting him is even more fruitless, and you will reap what you sow. You may or may not agree to his actions, but it is not your place to judge him. What you did was disrespectful, and that is why you were banned.

HaZe
07-10-2008, 10:33 PM
You do make it sound like he might have been abusing his powers and/or being disrespectful, which shouldn't be happening. But once you start cursing/arguing back you start losing. The best way to approach a situation like this is to take it up with another admin, or one of the top dogs here. You need to always maintain a sense of maturity and self respect when trying to get something done. And if abuse is going on or if it isn't should that not be something to check into? Last time I checked we are here to enforce the rules and help players out, not throw our weight around because we have the power to.

siosios
07-11-2008, 04:07 AM
You do make it sound like he might have been abusing his powers and/or being disrespectful, which shouldn't be happening. But once you start cursing/arguing back you start losing. The best way to approach a situation like this is to take it up with another admin, or one of the top dogs here. You need to always maintain a sense of maturity and self respect when trying to get something done. And if abuse is going on or if it isn't should that not be something to check into? Last time I checked we are here to enforce the rules and help players out, not throw our weight around because we have the power to.

we are here to make things enjoyable for all the players but with that said we do not tolerate admin disrespect at all. bringing the problem to another admin/owners attention would have been the best way of handling this as we can then get both sides of the story. logs of chat or demo's of the actions would only help your case when complaining of admin abuse.

-Psycho-
07-11-2008, 11:15 AM
yea i messed up the 2nd one and ill do my 1 week banned, but the 1st time i got banned it was uncalled for because all he was doing was cussing me out and treating me so i told him to shut up i think i got the right to say it? but yea all he do is disrespect the players during game play if they kill him and says OH you mother fcker blah blah blah... then again he uses admin abuse if he gets killed by shooting him and knifing him? he slays them just like he slayed me that 1st time i got banned.

NoSympathy
07-11-2008, 11:58 AM
i'm honestly going to say i don't believe he would slay someone for no reason. i say mother fucker when i die too, doesn't mean because i'm an admin that it means i'm going to slay you.

-Psycho-
07-11-2008, 03:16 PM
actually he slayed me for that reason i said above i shot him and i stabbed him when i ran out of bullets, then he called me a mother fucker and said other crap about for me not to do it again and then he slayed me and lost 2 levels. yea i understand if u say motherfucker if u die but the way he is its totally different.

enderless
07-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Basically it's word of mouth right now. We're not saying that you are lying, but since you have to substantial proof then it's kind of a tall tale to believe.

reyesjr
07-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Not taking sides here, but from what I've seen, Clarke in my eyes does abuse his powers, SOMETIMES. Ive played with -Psycho- and he doesn't just talk shit out of no where nor does he start shit.

Natalya
07-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Clarke always talks shit but he never actually follows through. I've never seen him slay someone for killing him. Sure he might curse you out but slaying? I won't believe this until I see actual proof.

reyesjr
07-12-2008, 08:42 AM
well i still feel like psycho should be unbanned and Clarke should be on watch. Im entitled to my own opinion right? Clarke shouldn't be allowed to talk shit and expect not to get shit talked back just because he's an admin, thats basically abuse of power.

-Psycho-
07-12-2008, 10:04 AM
well i dunno how to show proof im new to counter strike been about a month or so.. is there a way i can look at some log that holds everything or what? because he obv did slay me, yea its hard to believe but he did it. what reyes is saying is true and you can ask anyone in server if i talk shit, and if i do im just playing around and they know it. also on proof you can ask hot dude i belive he was there when he slayed me, the map we were playing at was textured arena that same day i got banned and the map after that was the halo map, i dunno try checking logs or something there has to be something just like on the game unreal tournament you can check what people have said in the server..

Clarke
07-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Well for one no I did not yell and tell you off at first till you egged it on. I keep telling to leave me alone and you did not. Then I started to yell at you you then said shut the f@!k up Clarke. I told you not to disrespect the admin you told me you did not give a fuck that I was admin and said ban me. So I did. Then you came back a I thought you had learned your lesson. Then you keep going on about why hot dude was banned I told you to leave it alone it was cause I was told to by one of the main heads of Noob unlimited and you keep going on and on so the started to yell at you. You then said well you banned me for no reason before do it again see if I care. I left it alone but you keep typing shit about it I told you to drop it and keep saying I was abusive and saying shit about me over and over again. So yes you got banned again the moment you called me a Faggit I never had any issue with you till then. Also you were under a different name as well. So when you talk shit you might want to give more of the truth. Also I just want to end by saying I am cool with you and have no issues and you can come play any time just listen to me and dont start shit with me. That is all I ask So sorry for any issue this may have caused.

Natalya
07-13-2008, 09:25 PM
well i still feel like psycho should be unbanned and Clarke should be on watch. Im entitled to my own opinion right? Clarke shouldn't be allowed to talk shit and expect not to get shit talked back just because he's an admin, thats basically abuse of power.

You can have an opinion but that doesn't mean that we give a shit.

Kirk
07-14-2008, 02:39 AM
lol damn clarke, joined in 06 and this is your first post.

siosios
07-14-2008, 03:38 AM
yes its his first post. he is still trying to get past his fear of reading!

-Psycho-
07-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Well for one no I did not yell and tell you off at first till you egged it on. I keep telling to leave me alone and you did not. Then I started to yell at you you then said shut the f@!k up Clarke. I told you not to disrespect the admin you told me you did not give a fuck that I was admin and said ban me. So I did. Then you came back a I thought you had learned your lesson. Then you keep going on about why hot dude was banned I told you to leave it alone it was cause I was told to by one of the main heads of Noob unlimited and you keep going on and on so the started to yell at you. You then said well you banned me for no reason before do it again see if I care. I left it alone but you keep typing shit about it I told you to drop it and keep saying I was abusive and saying shit about me over and over again. So yes you got banned again the moment you called me a Faggit I never had any issue with you till then. Also you were under a different name as well. So when you talk shit you might want to give more of the truth. Also I just want to end by saying I am cool with you and have no issues and you can come play any time just listen to me and dont start shit with me. That is all I ask So sorry for any issue this may have caused.

The first time i got banned was because i told you to shut up, you had said someone told you to ban hot dude and i said yea you banned hot dude because you supposedly was told to ban him and then you started talking your mess cussing me out and i told you to shut up. I didn't leave you alone because you had slayed me the map before which i am sure you remember that. The second time i got banned was yea because i talked shit but you started it once you had cussed me out and had told me about banning me again. What you said above that you told me to "drop it" you didn't even mention it until towards the end when i really started to talk shit but yea