PDA

View Full Version : About the Random Automated Team switchermaticmabob.

Shad
11-29-2007, 10:28 PM
In my Opinion Something needs to be done about it.

I mean seriously the teams will be perfectly even about outta no where i will be switched to the other team in place of some other doof.

COME ON GUYS!!! FIGHT DA SYSTEM!

siosios
11-29-2007, 11:24 PM
DA SYSTEM STANDS!

bobtom
11-29-2007, 11:37 PM
i was in there once and within a hr i had been switched about 25 times stupid YTB!

Shad
11-30-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeah it sucks Bob, BUT APPARENTLY Sio hatez us :(

siosios
11-30-2007, 11:20 AM
fine ill remove it and the first time i hear someone say/type "quit team stacking" ill put it back on and make it more touchy

Shad
11-30-2007, 11:30 AM
I love you sio. But can i kill myself WHEN you do put it back?

Seraphim
11-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Honestly, I'd rather be constantly switched, and hear dozens of complaints about being switched... than to hear hundreds of complaints of team-stacking, and face Kravin's method of 'unstacking the teams'.

Doll_GiRL2
11-30-2007, 12:17 PM
yah I like not getting asked to switch someone constantly but than again it does get annoying when your switched every other round. It can get a bit annoying. But I'm sorta both ways on this topic. I'm for it and againest it.

So whatever sio says, its fine with me. :)

shake
11-30-2007, 06:08 PM
I get switched so much, im getting annoyed. I like being able to play on the team I FEEL like playing on and not have some thing switch me when i dont want to be. I think people should be able to play on what team they want, as for team stacking, Boo Hoo, The old NU did fine in the old days even when people would so called "team stack" and the people who are just bad are the ones who complain about it. Ask kravin, he also knows that its quite more fun to play against the stacked team, more of a challenge and more kills for that person.

siosios
11-30-2007, 09:37 PM
well its not the "old" N/U! its the new one that is geared toward even teamplay and fairness. i get switched just as much as any of you and i adjust to the changes like the grass blowing in the breeze. being versitile rather then rigid makes you a better player in most aspects becuase the game is about change not constants!

any way im off for some beer

sio

HellscreamsRage
11-30-2007, 09:44 PM
If your good enough, switching shouldn't matter, you'll kill people anyways...quit complaining...i suck and die no matter what..and it doesn't bother me

pasties
12-01-2007, 03:05 AM
who is hellscreams?

roflmywaffle
12-01-2007, 09:02 AM
when i play with my brother we like to play on the same team, but it constantly switched us and splits us up. whenever hes not playing i dont care at all though cause im leet and whatever team im on wins

siosios
12-01-2007, 09:20 AM
omg there is 2 of you running around

/slits wrists

Kirk
12-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah Im so super uber ultra mega pro, I kill like 100 people each round and it doesn't matter what team I r be on. YA HERD. Leave it lol.

blackhooks1
12-02-2007, 09:16 PM
i actually agree w/ hellscreams... :?
w/ out the autobalance people will stack the shit outta ct's on dust2, or when kirk is on t's and creaming on everyone you NOOBS will switch.
same w/ office. people will stack t's until long hall is dominated by 2 or 3 good ct apwers and then switch to cts..
change it and then change it back because thats whats going to wind up happening

i will now kill myself

dorkdorkdork
12-19-2007, 06:30 PM
bumping this back up..

lately on office, the T's have been so incredibly stacked its rediculous. I say put on the OLD autoswitch, the one we had before you would get switched every 2 two rounds.

Scribe
12-22-2007, 04:55 PM
I would rather keep it but only if it can switch people according to teams. ie Take the players who are 0 & 0 (Or even & even, 10 & 10, etc...) from the biggest team and put them on the other side. I personally don't care which team I'm on so I'll check every 5 rounds. If I'm on the bigger team, then I'll switch.

KraVin
12-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Sio could you please put the auto balance back on to avoid even more problems for admins and players alike. The problems with team stacking and unfair play far out-weigh the the complaints of getting switched. Thank-you
KraVin

this message was approved by KraVin .. :D

Natalya
12-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Why not leave it on, just turn down its settings so it doesn't assume stacked teams every 2 rounds?

lustkillu
01-15-2008, 11:23 AM
but the thing is when terrists go on a rampage and win like 20 rounds eventually no matter what the cts start getting smart and stop the T rampage so it dont rlly matter eventually the cts get smart and repel the ts then they go on a nonstop win spree as well!!!!!!!!