PDA

View Full Version : me to nice you ..oppps sorry, i am just nervous

navasious
11-05-2009, 08:16 PM
just wanna say hi to everyone,
got jobs but like css better, LOL, not new to css, new to this forum and server, love to awp in office, like to help this community, try to make more friends, seeya,
got banned because an admin take it personal....but it's okay for me. peace.

NovoK
11-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Pretty sure this is Nemesis the guy Straf banned for walling

navasious
11-06-2009, 09:44 AM
hi novok ,
yes thats me, and i dont quite get it. like others i start to play here and enjoy this server, i am quick and shoot on sight, and then ...BAM... got ban. still wait to see a demo? can admin just ban a guy because he does like him? do we have rule here? i read the rule of training an admin and it said something like: admin can not ban people without evidence(especially, hacking accusation). hope this clear enough.

Jackd
11-06-2009, 12:17 PM
We will look into your ban and get back to you asap.

Thanks.

navasious
11-06-2009, 07:56 PM
We will look into your ban and get back to you asap.

Thanks.
hi, i am really appreciate that you consider this. thank a lot.

NoogyMan
11-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey Welcome to n00bunlimited! We hope you enjoy the servers and become a life long member of N/U!

Everything will get sorted out one way or the other.

Have a nice day,
-NoogyMan

navasious
11-07-2009, 06:37 PM
can any senior admin or leader help me to sort this unreasonable ban out?
i love to join u guy asap. please. i did not see any demo on which i was banned. please check this out.

Jackd
11-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Be patient! We will sort it out!

NoogyMan
11-07-2009, 08:11 PM
It takes some time. I assure you that everything will get sorted out; good or bad it will get sorted out.

navasious
11-09-2009, 06:00 PM
what happen guys,
almost a week since straf banned me, NO DEMO whatever, i think this is nasty business that admin just simply abusing the power. is it admin's power is all about? to ban people because they are better than him? if so ....big laugh for u guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
content deleted by Jackd
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i love this server for its freedom of weapon and money, i am almost click on paypal to send my money, i guess many come and play for the same reason but guy like this admin will surely drive us away. can anybody tell me what i should do to this shitty deal and what gonna happen to this poor admin if he abuse people on ur server?

Sadistic
11-09-2009, 07:25 PM
let them figure it out bud, im sure a clear solution will result at the end, but for the time being just relax...

navasious
11-09-2009, 07:30 PM
let them figure it out bud, im sure a clear solution will result at the end, but for the time being just relax...
appreciate your response sadistic, i will be back soon , i guess if u got thing like this, you will sure feel weird too, lol

Jackd
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
You know navasious,

I understand your frustration and I am going to unban you because we still are waiting for the demo and have not yet received it.

I am certainly not thanking you for your patience in this matter because I'm not sure that you understand that we don't sit in front of our computers every waking second.

Anyways, On the other side of things DO NOT come in here bashing our admins. I understand you say that this admin has it out for you well we will take care of that on our side. The decision was mine not to unban you yet because I was asking around and have heard complaints from other admins and regs that they also think its possible that you are not legit.

If you have a problem with that then I guess that is something you need to live with. If you are in fact legit then its the price you pay for being a good player.

Issue resolved.

** Thread Locked **