PDA

View Full Version : L4D2 looks interesting

siosios
11-01-2009, 07:11 AM

NoogyMan
11-01-2009, 08:26 AM
It does indeed!!! I can't wait to try this thing out!

Sajora
11-01-2009, 09:06 AM
yea it looks pretty good.
the question now is if it gets boring as fast as the first one does.

myst
11-01-2009, 11:13 AM
yea it looks pretty good.
the question now is if it gets boring as fast as the first one does.

exactly,but it's still fun to play versus mode and they probably gonna add some shits.

Sajora
11-01-2009, 12:26 PM
yea versus is fun. but just when you have a good team around you and when theres a good opposite team imo. otherwise its just frustrating or boring and doesnt make much sense.

myst
11-01-2009, 01:19 PM
yea versus is fun. but just when you have a good team around you and when theres a good opposite team imo. otherwise its just frustrating or boring and doesnt make much sense.

Thats why l only play with IRL friends

pasties
11-03-2009, 01:34 PM
does look good though.

NoogyMan
11-06-2009, 10:20 PM
I played a DEMO of it today on my brothers XBOX and it was very very interesting keeps you on your toes. They got a couple new Special Zombies, the witch actually doesn't sit around anymore she is up walking around. 2 kinds of boomers a boy and a girl one. An Acid Shooter; hurts like hell. Tank as always. Smokers, and hunters are still on it.

New type of weapon function you can chose between pistols, or a melee weapon like a frying pan, guitar, things like that So thats kinda cool. Also has new guns on it as well. Not to mention this time, when you have an objective to do like pushing a button instead of you pushing the button and a horde coming, zombies don't stop coming until you pushing something else so that also keeps you on your toes.

So all and all it looks pretty good. I liked it.
-NoogyMan

myst
11-07-2009, 01:11 AM
ya dude, i just tried the demo..awesome. The versus mode is gonna be crazy and i fking like the new guns.

NoogyMan
11-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Me too. Not to mention there are new items like the shots that let your run faster and do things faster like helping someone up, and the one that lets you bring a person that just died back to life, but you have to be at there body.

There are also new attacking items. There still are pipe bombs and moltavs but now there is boomer bile, which is the boomer vomit in a jar, you can throw this on Zombies or a Tank or Witch or something and the horde will come attack it. I FUCKING LOVE THAT STUFF!!!

I'm sure the veruses will be awesome! There was also a few other things like that. Like... the Realism thing, Not sure on what that does, but will find out when the game comes out!

-NoogyMan

emptyclipz
11-07-2009, 02:48 AM
yea the demo was badass and they are in louisiana

ill be buying it

Mongoloid
11-07-2009, 07:10 AM
the guy wit the hat sounds like jackd tho its funny kill all sons of bitches