PDA

View Full Version : Hows life?

Skyline
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey guys its Skyline. Its been a real long time since I have been able to play CSS. I have
yet to find the time and when I let my friend borrow my account he decided to be a dick
and go around hacking on different servers, so sadly, I dont have my old steam.

Wow how things have changed here. Im so amazed on how much has changed in this game.
I am hoping to stop by and start playing again.

Also, I am kinda shocked to see what has happened to some of the admins here. Im not
going to go into it too deep, but I just wanted to share my concern; seeing as i knew most
of them.

I also hope that I could have my chance of getting my admin back on office. If i need to
get back into the game and play for a bit before applying, then its fine by me.

Well I just wanted to say hi and see who remembers me from Office. Happy Gaming!

myst
10-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Hey guys its Skyline. Its been a real long time since I have been able to play CSS. I have
yet to find the time and when I let my friend borrow my account he decided to be a dick
and go around hacking on different servers, so sadly, I dont have my old steam.

Wow how things have changed here. Im so amazed on how much has changed in this game.
I am hoping to stop by and start playing again.

Also, I am kinda shocked to see what has happened to some of the admins here. Im not
going to go into it too deep, but I just wanted to share my concern; seeing as i knew most
of them.

I also hope that I could have my chance of getting my admin back on office. If i need to
get back into the game and play for a bit before applying, then its fine by me.

Well I just wanted to say hi and see who remembers me from Office. Happy Gaming!

You were gone too long. Frenchie not remember you.

Skyline
10-28-2009, 05:53 PM
SkylineGTR....I was admin on cs_office for about 3 months before I was unable to play anymore. I remember you tho....myst =]

we played office_inlimited a lot when we got bored during the winter.

Penatrater
10-29-2009, 03:21 AM
I for one remember you well ! Hope all is well old friend. I have a few steam accounts you can take your pick from if that would get you back in game.

Take care :)

Mfh_Betts
10-29-2009, 10:22 AM
I remembers him

badfish
10-29-2009, 12:10 PM
HES A FAKE!!!
....baddie

Skyline
11-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Ha ya I r the fake....especially since I was the one that owned Bad Fish in Dust.

Penetrator, thanks for the offer, but I think I have a spare one from Christmas. My mom
bought me one for Christmas even tho I bought one during Thanksgiving 2 years ago.

Im trying to find time again, hopefully Ill be able to jump in during Thanksgiving break.

badfish
11-01-2009, 02:36 AM
bahahhahahahahhaha... bring it son let me know when u reinstall i got u.
..........baddie

Skyline
11-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Looking forward to it Bad Fish

~SkylineGTR

emptyclipz
11-02-2009, 09:05 PM
bitchfish*

lol i remember you, hurry up and get back to gaming !

Skyline
11-02-2009, 10:11 PM
will do guys

NoogyMan
11-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Welcome back. Maybe you can actually give bad chance to do good for once.

vince21
11-12-2009, 11:22 AM
chuckle @ skyline; still think you can own me? looking forward to seeing you back on again. i just started playing again myself. :P