PDA

View Full Version : Guy causing huge server lag

Gunsfrightenme
10-22-2009, 08:54 PM
STEAM_0:0:20171824

Comes in under exitnine.snuppie or something similar every time he comes he says something about crashing the server and then the server starts to lag horribly like someone is flooding it. Just wanted to give someone the heads up. He's been on two days in a row with the same thing happening both times and only when he is on.

Been a while since I've been on but I've been around off and on for three years or so and I just want to do my part.

Vanishedsoul
10-22-2009, 10:34 PM
might be a dude names pacifista

Jackd
10-22-2009, 11:21 PM
I've seen this guy in office for the past 2 days. I didn't notice any lag issues. The only thing I noticed is he was annoying and I had to mute him.

We will keep an eye out though.

Thanks.

STEAM_0:0:20171824

Comes in under exitnine.snuppie or something similar every time he comes he says something about crashing the server and then the server starts to lag horribly like someone is flooding it. Just wanted to give someone the heads up. He's been on two days in a row with the same thing happening both times and only when he is on.

Been a while since I've been on but I've been around off and on for three years or so and I just want to do my part.

Cogbern
10-22-2009, 11:27 PM
army that dude has a dynamic ip and only plays in zm

Shotgun
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Was he the one causing mega server lag?