PDA

View Full Version : DUST2 Prize up for grabs!

2.random
10-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Well this is the way its going to work. starting next month november 1st and ending january 1st 2010 top 10 players on dust2 of all three months will be entered into a raffle and have a chance to win a great prize.

There will NOT be double names entered. This way more people have a chance at the prize.

Im sure all the admins know they cannot take place in raffled events.(Its for the community) Now as for word members, regulars, new member, you all have a chance to win. (admins if you have a problem with not being able to take part then talk to the big man pastiez)

This is the prize all you N/U gamers will be fighting for...
Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset | True-to-Life Gaming Audio | Extended Comfort Circumaural Design | Noise Filtering Microphone | Buy Online (http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-carcharias)

I just heard people may need mouse pads as well so Lets add a second prize....(i use this mouse pad too. its great!)
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mousing-surfaces/razer-exactmat

So first name to get drawn get the headset and the second name gets this duel side gaming mouse pad. Has one smooth side for high sensitivity kids. Then there is a rough side for those who like control over all there shots! To each is own!

Good luck
have fun and dont stop the gaming!!

-dONKEY

p.s. consider it a christmas/ new year gift!

Jackd
10-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Wow Donkey.

This is great.

Thank you for helping out.

Don't worry I will play like shit for the next 2 months in Dust 2 so someone else can have my number 1 spot :)

2.random
10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
oops well february 1st we will pick the winners. This little game will last for 3 months. gl everyone. if anyone has any thoughts on this feel free to reply to the post.

-dONKEY

Cogbern
10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
ok i have a few questions about the contest.

1. Will the server ranks be reset so that all players have an equal chance to win?
2. If there are admins in the top ten ranks at the end of the contest will the contestents be taken from top ten or will it be of the top ten nonadmins?
3. How will the winners be selected so that there are not biast results?
4. How will the prizes be delivered to the winners?

Cogbern

NovoK
10-21-2009, 06:20 PM
We should definitely have the rankings reset if possible, Cogbern how do you think the prizes will be delivered?

P.S. The answer isn't dONKEY is going to personally deliver them to your house.

nitehawk
10-21-2009, 06:24 PM
how about this i also will throw in a extra $50.00 dollars on top of the winning prize

so lets all get in to dust 2 and see who the weiner i ment winner is lol

pasties
10-21-2009, 09:48 PM
oooo $50.00 + a hs, I might be quite being admin for a couple 3 months :P

Gl 2 u all

2.random
10-21-2009, 10:09 PM
No we are not going to put $50 on top of first place. id rather make 3 prize spots.

cogburn:
1. yes rank will be reset every month
2. yes the admins will be removed from the top and ranks will just drop into place
3. Names in a hat. thats the best i can think of.
4. I will get the winners mailing address and when i pay for the items, there address will go under the "delivery to" section.

Now for the prizes i want them put in this order so we have 3 winners....

1st place: headset
2nd place: $50
3rd place: mouse pad

There are the awards and id like for them to be done that way so we have more winners... Please.

Another thing can some one get advertisement in dust2 please. so if there is new kids that join the server there will be something in the motd and or one of your guys little shit things that always pop up in the server.

-dONKEY

NoogyMan
10-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Wow. Crazy Nice. This should get Dust2 played more. Good Going guys! You Rock!!!!

badfish
10-22-2009, 12:23 AM
wait so u have to place in the top 10 for 3 months or only one time??? and if so that makes the previous top 10 ineligible for next month???
u said they reset every month.....so a 30 person drawing?
..............baddie

ZerG
10-22-2009, 06:28 AM
dunno but sounds nice yo

way to keep it fresh guys

2.random
10-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Well thats what we planed on doing but it came to may attention that there will be those who get top 10 first month then not show up for the next two. So what we decided to do is if there is some people that do that they will forfeit there name in the raffle if they do not show up any more.

a 30 name raffle is a lot i agree but we are trying to get as many people on the server, and try to give more people a chance to win something. Don't think this will be the only raffle we will be doing i plan on spending more money on every server in the future. more prizes for different servers. office unlimited may be next you never know.

-dONKEY

emptyclipz
10-22-2009, 02:34 PM
if i win the mouse pad can pasties sign it for me?

2.random
10-22-2009, 04:02 PM
ahaha im sure he would love to.

-dONKEY

nitehawk
10-22-2009, 06:07 PM
ok so than we will have 3 places ok cool wish i could be in it but i'm admin so i can't

GOOD LUCK GUYS HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU PLAY YOUR BUTTS OFF