PDA

View Full Version : Yay :P

http://i32.tinypic.com/1z372vb.png

lol reg office is easy :P

LordMindhunter
07-03-2008, 06:54 AM
clearcly non of the goof players were on ct and u were campin in pr, lol :P

grtz

Lol ahaha i did rush during the first 20 or so kills but after i got a wicked sick i camped to insure my survival :P

Doll_GiRL2
07-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Lol ahaha i did rush during the first 20 or so kills but after i got a wicked sick i camped to insure my survival :P

LIES!!! I TELL YOU! LIES!! :)

Natalya
07-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Nice job dude. I got one yesterday too!! :D I don't have a screen of it actually saying it, but here's my score:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q316/NatalyaAF/zm_onadega0025.jpg

Haha nice I wouldn't know how hard zombiemod is. Never played there.

But nice job anyways!

royalewitcheese
07-03-2008, 10:20 PM
lol alter. Your on t side camping. This seems like a Tiberian move. Camp T side for 50 rounds in a row and eventually get a redicoulous good run on kills. Can I ask why you would even post this? Its really easy to camp proj room in reg office. I find it baffling that this would even cross your mind to post. We already have the top hlstat player on that server who plays just T and comes in racks up 60 kills to 5 deaths then get steamswitched and instead specs and rejoins T side. Now if you pulled something remarkable as a holy shit on ct side with kills on some of the top regs there then it would be special

soul
07-03-2008, 10:40 PM
let him have his moment royale

lol alter. Your on t side camping. This seems like a Tiberian move. Camp T side for 50 rounds in a row and eventually get a redicoulous good run on kills. Can I ask why you would even post this? Its really easy to camp proj room in reg office. I find it baffling that this would even cross your mind to post. We already have the top hlstat player on that server who plays just T and comes in racks up 60 kills to 5 deaths then get steamswitched and instead specs and rejoins T side. Now if you pulled something remarkable as a holy shit on ct side with kills on some of the top regs there then it would be special

IDK i didn't camp projector room at all actually i camped storage room for 2-3 rounds right after ludicrious kill but thats pretty much it.. but hey i was bored at 6 am and i felt like sharing for some reason