PDA

View Full Version : OFP:DR Review..

Sap3R
10-09-2009, 09:16 AM
My little review..

This game is COMPLETE CRAP, how does Anyone enjoy this game?

A) Your FOV is like STARING at your barrel sight, Makes me dizzy, how you run, stop, and jerk around is not realistic.

B) Textures far away look like crap, Yet a enemy can snipe you, but you cant seem him because the textures won't load.

C) Guns? Um.. No flaw really, just a gun.

D) GFX: look like crap, nothing is shiny and clear, nothing is sharp (Yes, 8xAA, and ALL HIGH 1680x1050) Worst detail's ever.

E) MP, is HORRIBLY! What were they thinking? I was completely lost in MP. The lobby is confusing, have to ready up to play? Gay. Team decals, To be honest PLA and USMC uniforms look LIKE ACU ON BOTH TEAMS! DUMB! Certain kits I can play? No thanks. I was lost in the Class selection, and everything was taken, so I was stuck as a Combat Eng. with a crappy china gun. Yet I was getting sniped from far away because I can't seem them due to textures not loading.

Ifrogot) the Menu thingy (q) what a pain in the butt. Trying to be like RB6Vegas and failed. My team? Horrible, they don't take cover and their the most dumb AI ever seen.

Enemy AI? Well, its not a challenge... One shot at them, they just lay down.. 2nd shot dead, if missed 1st shot. What fun is that?

X) EGO engine, haha.. nice Adobe After Effects on ALL the trailers. Even gameplay ones.

Y) Before you Read z, let me say this. Yes I played ArmA1/OFP1 the Original GOOD games, not this crap. This is a BAD blend of OFP and CoD totally TWO different games and playstyles.

Z) All the review sites had to get paid off, or the Console version has to be better or something. But 9.0 on CVG.com ? paid...
This game gets a 2.0/10 in my book. I had no fun in this game at all, only reason it gets a 2.0 because the music was nice in the Menu.

I hate my self for buying this on Steam, because I want to sell this bullcrap game asap

Oh, did I mention the crappy GFX even at Maxx AA and AF and HIGH settings? Jaggy bushes and trees, almost impossible to see where I am going. Makes me think I'm playing some N64 game.

Also, I knew something was fishy at the start, when I have 8xAA and AF and maxx HIGH settings and all that, and my 275 pulls 80FPS all the time? Crappy game engine ftl. If this had Crysis engine, it might get a 3.0/10. But it don't.

Bottom line, Don't waste your finger power on press Buy.