PDA

View Full Version : clan mich or waldo

easytarget
09-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Since you guys avoid my questions all together, might as well try to set something up here. You say you can beat my team in a scrim, yet I never see the shit talk personally. It seems at the times asked, none of us have five at the time so I am proposing, Wednesday @ 6 pm est/5 pm central. That will give you time to go outside of your clan and actually find people who know how to scrim as well.

I would like to play on the NU server (located centrally in Texas), but waldo said NU servers have shitty reg. I would like to know when you actually went on the private server as well. Please tell me where your server is located or maybe I can just get a cevo admin to let us use their servers. Central/East is the best because everyone of our players are from there. I suggest central because it will be fair to everyone who is scrimming.

-we will play eco config or cal 800 start money config
-each team pick a map to play
-we will play d2 or whatever map we agree on to play as the tiebreaker, need be.
-have 5 at all times in the scrim unless timeouts/disconnects occur
-maps played have to be ECO "friendly" (meaning played in CAL or ECO)

I would like to see mich, waldo and madhostile in the scrim because those are the people who run their mouths the most. I will be bringing my cal team to the scrim (twilight, no sympathy and maybe cookie, skittles, sin, cinder, empty or sniperkiller). I will confirm who will play probably tonight or tomorrow night. If you would want to tell me who is playing, that would be great but frankly, I doubt any of your office pubstars would be playing or I will have never heard of your other "clan" mates.

Anyways, if you guys win, I will apologize to you for being better and owning you all the time, shit talking, whatever you want me to do.

If we win, you will come here on the forums and say "W0rd owns our clan anyday of the week."

If you do actually scrim us and play like men and not little whiny QQing fuckfaces, even if you lose, I will be impressed and actually like you guys again. Until then, I await.

note: waldo u said you scrimmed our team 3 years ago and beat us. i dont even think we were a team three years ago and you were in word if i remember correctly lmao. nice try tho.

~Maller

Penatrater
09-28-2009, 06:20 PM
I would like to put a couple hundred down on the WORD team. If anyone wants too, hit me up i would love to take your money ! !

shake
09-28-2009, 06:25 PM
I would love to watch this (yes....im on the forums....maybe post twice a year haha)....watching this would be very entertaining....its quite obvious who i got my money on haha.

emptyclipz
09-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Lol if you dont need me to play in this one i would still loveeeeeee to watch :D

NoogyMan
09-28-2009, 06:51 PM
OH please if anyone see's Waldo or/and Mich give them this link so this happens fast. THIS IS GOING TO ROCK! I'm all excited now! Maller you'll have to post the spectating thing for those that want to watch this amazing match!

P.S. and of course I have to say word is going to win cause Hellooo... they are!

siosios
09-28-2009, 07:12 PM
itll be recorded and moved over to a post in the forums if some of you cant be there for the event

SniperKiller
09-28-2009, 07:12 PM
fyi theres nothing wrong with reg...sios and otto even said this u guys dont know how to aim plain and simple

siosios
09-28-2009, 07:14 PM
fyi theres nothing wrong with reg...sios and otto even said this u guys dont know how to aim plain and simple

the reg is fine if you doubt me then i guess all the time you spend as pub stars is becuase you like to miss!

Penatrater
09-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Someone message them this link, I been waiting to see a reply or a bitch out. I cant wait NO longer !!!!!!

shake
09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
the reg is fine if you doubt me then i guess all the time you spend as pub stars is becuase you like to miss!

Is there a snake in your boot Sio?

nitehawk
09-29-2009, 08:01 AM
look at it this way if maller is in it then the clan(clan) will lose cause the only good people they got that might have a chance of killing maller and sympathy is zerg or waldo
i think thier is like 1 or 2 more but idk for sure lol anyways it's still not comp for you guys

SniperKiller
09-29-2009, 10:10 AM
pssh wat about me lol

easytarget
09-29-2009, 10:14 AM
I doubt I even need to play, I have so many cal legends on my team who are better than me,that most of you pubbers never even heard of, it doesn't matter. Since clan had five yesterday and still did not want to scrim, we will probably be scrimming waldo's eco team.

The offer still stands for "clan"

You will have me in your face until your bitching about the servers and my clan stop. Yesterday, when I did silence you and made you scared to even talk to me, I see you are all bark and no bite. I think only Y3k wanted to scrim but still nothing.

ps. Waldo, in your frightened state, you kept saying I had no life and I never get laid, I thought I would look up your hours of CSS play time compared to mine.

waldo:84.7 hours
Maller:36.2 hours

Yikes.

~Maller

Twilight
09-29-2009, 11:09 AM
waldo:84.7 hours
Maller:36.2 hours

Maller therefore has over 2.3 times the life that Waldo has.

pasties
09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
I love the math twi :)

emptyclipz
09-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Maller therefore has over 2.3 times the life that Waldo has.

That just made my day

easytarget
09-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Nothing? Boo. Oh well, as expected!!!

~Maller

2.random
10-17-2009, 05:31 PM
damn i was hoping to have a good laugh well we played them.

-dONKEY

myst
10-17-2009, 07:04 PM
w0rd > clan. Mad hostile said i was bad because i used flashes to kill him..eh.

NoogyMan
10-17-2009, 09:10 PM
I don't see how people can complain about flash kills. Yes it sucks. Yes it happens..... get over it....

This match is never going to happen.... so sad but true.

ZerG
10-18-2009, 06:13 AM
doesn't look like it will..only response i got was "kid shit" when asking about this

2.random
10-18-2009, 10:50 AM
"kid shit"

lmao GOOD ONE!!! :-D

but no really why so scared? :wtf:

-dONKEY

ZerG
10-18-2009, 06:36 PM
idk? 1v5 if maller tib and donkey cant play and glock only 4 u ^^

nah but thats only thing i was told when i asked if we we're going to do this or not

i dont see a reason not to accept..

even if we get stomped..better then being shit-talking bitches amirite?

MAGiK
10-18-2009, 08:04 PM
What did you guys expect for them to show? Mich is the leader, so shit talking is all your gonna get out of em. <- 2ยข

NoogyMan
10-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Actually I talked to Mich. He doesn't care because hes NOT the leader. He created there FinalBattel Ground and it says hes the leader, but hes not Waldo is. So its up to Waldo....
At least thats what Mich told me when I talked to him.

MAGiK
10-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Wow. could of sworn mich did all the recruiting, and came up with the nifty name clan. You got lied to bud bud. Waldos a good dude, he just likes to be a loud mouth haha :D

ZerG
10-18-2009, 10:48 PM
am pretty sure mich is leader..as waldo wasnt even around for about 2-3 months

regardless it sucks for those of us who dont shit talk and don't have a problem playing word in a match stomp or not being labeled as "shit talking no show'ers"

some members are even considering leaving over this because they want no part of it

NoogyMan
10-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Well.... why not just get the few clan members that DO want to scrim and scrim? I mean no one says that Waldo or Mich has to approve. I mean you are a clan and you guys are a apart of it and have a say so in what you all do. Just tell Waldo and Mich that if they don't want part of it than tell them to fuck off and start your own team or somethin......

Sajora
10-19-2009, 03:34 AM
i talked to mich a while ago and he said waldo started this whole thing so he should see how he gets out of it again...

2.random
10-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Well zerg i will tell you one thing im not trying to give your team a hard time. You say there are those that want to scrim? well lets scrim dude... I will tell you this we would like to get are hands on waldo and mich far more then any of you other clan kids. Zerg sad to say buddie but, you got a bitch for a leader. mich or waldo witch ever it maybe.

Id like to scrim you guys. Im pretty sure i always play with you zerg so if you want to get who ever is down to scrim from clan then i will 1v5 :) i will try not to win all the rounds i promise. hey if you have 5 on from clan and they want to scrim im sure i can get 5 ringers or maybe word will be on and you can scrim word. we will see dude.

-dONKEY

badfish
10-19-2009, 06:59 PM
skull gaming vs word
....baddie

emptyclipz
10-19-2009, 09:07 PM
me vs. badfish

NoogyMan
10-19-2009, 09:08 PM
That I'd watch! Hahaha, I'll sell the tickets and refreshments.

2.random
10-20-2009, 02:38 PM
skull gaming? who is that? whos in that? And will i have to play blindfold for them to have a chance?

MAGiK
10-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Zerg sad to say buddie but, you got a leadder for a bitch. mich or waldo witch ever it maybe.

-dONKEY
Bitch for a leader? Mehh same difference but very true.

2.random
10-20-2009, 02:46 PM
oops good looking out.

emptyclipz
10-20-2009, 07:45 PM
skull gaming is ex-cal-i and everyone used to think they cheated so i mean you can play blindfolded or with hacks lol i doubt it will matter either way

nitehawk
10-20-2009, 07:53 PM
i love when people talk smack

2.random
10-21-2009, 10:48 AM
ooo cal-i... I like the odds against us....

-dONKEY

ZerG
10-22-2009, 06:09 AM
yes donkey i was thinking the same..

i talked to waldo about this and tried to explain i didn't want to do this with ringers..only clan. peeps

from what he said it was going to be ringers..or i misunderstood him

altho i'd like waldo to be apart of this i am not interested in something of the sorts being Me, Waldo and 3 ringers..

I will message every member of clan and see who is willing to man up and play you guys and will post here with results so we can try to get something going

From what maller said it is both Mich and Waldo that started it..I don't know tho as I was not present, but it makes me question my loyalty when the leader denies being the leader.

I am sure atleast y3k and uni will be down for this..lets hope more will have some BALLS!

Btw..1v5 thing..U GET GLOCK SEMI AUTO ONLY K?

Kidder
10-22-2009, 08:02 AM
I would never talk shit about another clan especially word i play with a lot of word member and like them all even when there owning my ass lol but I'm in for some scrim fun... let me know when,where,and how many cookies to bring LMAO ... buy the way i have big balls bring it

badfish
10-22-2009, 09:12 AM
looking at kidder's avatar makes me wanna get a pet chipmunk and smoke with him
.....baddie

ZerG
10-22-2009, 09:13 AM
i can dress as a chipmunk n u can smoke with me yo

2.random
10-22-2009, 12:09 PM
sounds good zerg let me know. and make sure to inform easy as well considering he is the leader.

glock semi auto..... i think i can do that :)

-dONKEY

ZerG
10-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Ya so far Kidder the man with a plan came thru..

Left messages on a number of members steam..no one hit me back except Kidder so far

Will let maller and you know donkey if can get more :(

On a side note..every time I leave a message about scrim vs word..few mins later they log off lol..no joke

Kidder
10-22-2009, 08:46 PM
looking at kidder's avatar makes me wanna get a pet chipmunk and smoke with him
.....baddie
LMAO ill let you pet my chipmuck while i hit your smoke :wtf: j/k baddie Ku^,::=_*ux

Mac Taylor
11-02-2009, 02:05 AM
dude ima just say this, save ur self the 30-40 mins of scrimming clan, or waldo's team. iv played against waldo and a 2 ringers, they raged at half when they were all 2-15 or something restarted like that.

was waste of my time. and in case ur wounding who i am waldo. the team was PostalFrag i believe. and my name was KonArtist.

so ur not missing out much on scrimming them. waldo blows him self. i believe he 0 bombed.

NoogyMan
11-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Clan. is gone. It broke up and is no longer alive....

Kidder
11-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Clan. is gone. It broke up and is no longer alive.... Clan. was a big joke. What a waste of time. Anyway i want to get into word iv been trying for a while. I know I'm not that good but want to represent word, for they are a good group of people and i like and respect them as players.

NoogyMan
11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
You got to fill out a word App. than it is mainly up to Maller cause hes runs the word team.