PDA

View Full Version : windows 7 error fn key

dvxAznSensationxvb
09-23-2009, 06:31 PM
any1 else having a problem with having touchpad functionailty and the "fn" key and other laptop functions are either disabled or just doesnt work? any opinions or similar problems?

Guitar Guy
09-23-2009, 07:00 PM
THIS IS WHY TORRENTS SUCK! lol buy legal, its better DONT DOWNLOAD PIRATED SOFTWARE STUPID!!!! OR PIRATED MUSIC!!!

I'm saving the planet by downloading illegally. And Im using the same torrent of Windows 7 Dvx has, and it hasn't given me any problems.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/541/piracyt.jpg

enderless
09-23-2009, 07:11 PM
THIS IS WHY TORRENTS SUCK! lol buy legal, its better DONT DOWNLOAD PIRATED SOFTWARE STUPID!!!! OR PIRATED MUSIC!!!

actually, w7 is still in beta (RC released late august) so all and any copies are completely legal. You can sign up on M$'s website and download a full copy of w7, beta key included.

any1 else having a problem with having touchpad functionailty and the "fn" key and other laptop functions are either disabled or just doesnt work? any opinions or similar problems?

sorry bud desktop here, so i wouldn't know. :/

dvxAznSensationxvb
09-23-2009, 09:32 PM
lol just asking around XD i havent seen anything on the internet pertaining to this topic except for one forum buh there was no answer besides checking for assesibility drivers........... buh thats goin nowhere....... and army yur a failure lol dont insult wat yu dont know.......... ignorance is yur best friend XD

rjk83
09-24-2009, 07:29 AM
I've been running the full enterprise release version since early August (RTM) and I haven't experienced this issue... been running it on 2 laptops. The only issue that I have had is that for some reason, when I unplug my wired connection, it drops the adapter and I have to restart in order to get it to pick it back up... (I hate wireless)

The issue that you are having sounds more like driver issues.

dvxAznSensationxvb
09-24-2009, 10:01 AM
yur wireless seems more like a hardware issue than a OS thing :-o

rjk83
09-24-2009, 06:19 PM
yur wireless seems more like a hardware issue than a OS thing :-o

Yeah, didn't have the issue with XP.......

dvxAznSensationxvb
09-24-2009, 09:36 PM
imma whisper in ears and give a nice dirty ***************