PDA

View Full Version : W0rd Eco team

easytarget
09-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Yes, we are doing ECO and yes, we are serious. This is a no nonsense team and we need a couple back ups and maybe a starter. If you:

-fit our central schedule
-know the maps well (not office)
-can play for a long ass time
-does not care about losing
-can listen well
-can shoot rifles
-don't rage
-decent skill
-amazing teamwork skills
-can read a minimap
-throw a flash
-not waste my time
-be funny
-mesh well with my teammates
-AGGRESSIVE (no bad baiting)

then I want to try you out. Please apply on this website for the team and in the comments say "I want Maller to own me." because when you join my team, I own you. Good luck.

~Maller

Guitar Guy
09-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Alright.....I can be on for a long ass time. Played css for 2 years. Im not central, I am EST. One hour ahead wouldn't be much of a difference for me.

Just tell me what to do, and i"ll do it.

Btw.

I want Maller to own me =]

Vanishedsoul
09-21-2009, 02:11 AM
PSSSHHH u want everybody to own u!

Mfh_Betts
09-21-2009, 09:08 AM
I want Maller to own me.

badfish
09-21-2009, 11:54 AM
i heard soopa was a starter!!!
......baddie

emptyclipz
09-21-2009, 02:34 PM
I miss scrimming with an actual team so...

I want Maller to own me :D

NoogyMan
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Maller you already own me but You can own me for this too. I'll be a back up or a starter just let me know when, and where.

AwpsandKnives
09-21-2009, 03:32 PM
I'm up, And you own wolfeh?

SniperKiller
09-21-2009, 04:13 PM
i want to be on it i dont play css anymore unless theres a challenge for me

i want to be a starter

TiberianSun
09-21-2009, 04:55 PM
eh, I guess this could be a comeback for me to try to play css again........idk........But I still own you any day maller

2.random
09-27-2009, 10:42 PM
well im happy to see word is back. i miss scriming with a real organized team.
Im sure i can me the time period and practice rather easy. Im pretty sure i know my way around the maps. so.... lets see if you can own me easy ;)

And i also want to make this very public as well. sympathy im sorry for what i have said to you and about you in the past. you have my sincere apology. past is the past and i was wrong.

Twilight
10-03-2009, 05:27 PM
In addition to doing Eco, which I'm assuming would be January, I was curious if anyone currently on the team would be interested in doing Cevo-O as well. It would be $10/person, but it would be good competition for sure, and I think it would start up a little sooner.

If this were to happen, I would like to have our practices be more beneficiary; not necessarily more time, but just consistent, intense, to-the-point practicing.

Get back to me w/ your thoughts on this, either here or on steam, whatever.

link: http://www.cevo.com/index.php?page=forum&func=viewthread&id=8983&forumID=2

SniperKiller
10-03-2009, 05:51 PM
im in for cevo should be very good competition..if we make it to finals i dont think i can do it unless its in florida :P

TorcisBack
10-07-2009, 07:06 PM
ye ill do cevo

Twilight
10-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Doing cevo is doubtful for this season, which is fine; gives us more time to get some chemistry going.

If anyone ever on and there isn't enough to get a scrim going, hit me up; we can aim_map, discuss strats/spot-holding techniques, etc; anything to improve our play. For other methods of playing spots/strats, I can recommend demos for most if not all. I've watched a lot of demos and seen a variety of different approaches to locking down certain spots, and being able to vary your technique based on the opponent is very helpful.

My steam is the_twilight if I do not have you on my friends already.

TorcisBack
10-08-2009, 09:39 AM
I added you. I would like to discuss some strats with you.

2.random
10-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Cool dude i would have liked to do cevo again. owell but hey maybe you guys should consider XPLeague as well. check it out from what i have heard its the new cal. i believe some of the same owners. eco is a mess still just so you guys know im hoping next season will be better, but anyway check it out my link for the xpleague.

XPL - Xtreme Professional League - Got Game? Prove It! (http://xpleague.com/)

from what i can tell this is a real league they are already up with legit-proof as well. Seems like they maybe around for some time seeing as only large leagues were put up on legit-proof for the steam id search.

So yeah check that out if you want but im open to any league word want to go into... you have my walls :)

-dONKEY