PDA

View Full Version : wth

Mew2
08-23-2009, 04:48 PM
I just got banned.... been on here for 4 years and never once had a issue....and whats this new spamming thing that keeps kicking me? I'm not spaming anything hell everyone that knows me I rarely talk to begin with I just bust capps in peoples asses lol

TiberianSun
08-23-2009, 04:57 PM
You got banned for hardflooring......Which I believe is where you spam commands into console and it floods the server which makes the server crash....correct me if I am wrong anybody......

Mew2
08-23-2009, 05:00 PM
commands in the console? how the hell do I fix that? I'm not sending anything to the console

Jackd
08-23-2009, 05:16 PM
I unbanned you.

Hard flooring is something new to protect the servers form someone spamming commands to crash it. It might have something to if you have buying scripts or something.

If it happens again post here and post your configs and we will get someone to help.

DoT
08-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Do you push multiple buy commands when you start? If so that could be what's doing it, make one big buy command and it shouldn't be a problem.
(You can use the weapon bind maker on the homepage.)

onehit
08-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Do you push multiple buy commands when you start? If so that could be what's doing it, make one big buy command and it shouldn't be a problem.
(You can use the weapon bind maker on the homepage.)

I have a question, when i start, and i start my buying.

here are the buttons I press.

b - 6 - 3
b - 6 - 4
b - 6 - 6
b - 4 - 1 or 2
b - 1 - 4

buy pressing these buttons and buying, does this add at all to the hard flooring?
because I use this type of buying everyday, and it would be useful if i knew.

NoogyMan
08-23-2009, 06:19 PM
This kind doesn't i'm sure. Its when you have buttons on your keyboard bound to automaticly buy your stuff without pressing the buy menu. In other words where you don't have to press b. Correct me if i'm wrong anyone.......

siosios
08-23-2009, 07:19 PM
its called HARD FLOODING and it bans you for the amount of commands you trigger with in a set amount of time. this is needed for those dumbass's that try to crash the server by spamming commands.

sio

Jackd
08-23-2009, 07:22 PM
Lol I keep calling it hard flooring!

MAGiK
08-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Yeah happened to me as well. I had "," binded to buy flashgrenade and hegrenade. so i had a habit of spamming that every start of the round till i got kicked then banned. I fixed this by using the auto-buy preset commands on the buy menu. For instance i bought all my nades and armor, pistol, and primary, than pushed "B" than hit save on the corresponding preset. So all i have to press is b-s for m4/ak with deagle and all equip. b-d for awp with deagle and all equip., etc.; to stay away from binds and getting banned again. Hope this helps!