PDA

View Full Version : Flash bangs?what to do

onehit
08-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Ok so I have noticed that today N\U has decided to change the flash bang's in the 24\7 Office server.
I don't know about the other server's, but I would like to hold a voting here.
To see which type of flash bangs you players of the N\U community would rather prefer.
They were the normal white flash screen, but now they have been switched to a blood red screen. This is just strictly to see which ones you would rather prefer we have in the server.
And, if you would like to express any new ideas please share with us.
The floor is open to you all, you may post/vote at your own will.
I greatly appreciate it
Have a great day and enjoy your gaming. ^_^

CT's have a mystery blue screen
T's have the blood red screen

-onehit

Sajora
08-22-2009, 02:47 PM
well ive been playing for a few hours today and no1 liked the new flashes.
some said these flashes dont last as long as the old ones did. from what ive seen thats true. you can already see after like 2-3 seconds.
another thing they and i have noticed is that the new flashes have a big range. means you get flashed in spots where you didnt get flashed with the old flashes.
but yea no1 seemed to like the new flashes. i told them to go to the forums and say it but i doubt much of them will do it.

Saj.

SmurfSniper
08-22-2009, 04:32 PM
I liked them better....

P4p3r
08-22-2009, 04:42 PM
well ive been playing for a few hours today and no1 liked the new flashes.
some said these flashes dont last as long as the old ones did. from what ive seen thats true. you can already see after like 2-3 seconds.
another thing they and i have noticed is that the new flashes have a big range. means you get flashed in spots where you didnt get flashed with the old flashes.
but yea no1 seemed to like the new flashes. i told them to go to the forums and say it but i doubt much of them will do it.

Saj.

Unforchently saj is right, although the flashes (even if they land on your face and explode, you can see almost immeditly after) so basicly flashes are usless... On another note I think the idea is cool, and I like the T:red CT:blue. But overall they are inefective.

BioHaZarD69
08-22-2009, 05:17 PM
first off why mess with the color of the flash?? its not supposed to be a cool looking color its supposed to blind your ass...lol. any ways i dont like modding stuff to much cept for skins so i say leave the original flash. thanks LaTerZ.

Jackd
08-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Old people usually don't like change 666((

first off why mess with the color of the flash?? its not supposed to be a cool looking color its supposed to blind your ass...lol. any ways i dont like modding stuff to much cept for skins so i say leave the original flash. thanks LaTerZ.

SmurfSniper
08-22-2009, 07:33 PM

epeleptic people dont get along with white..... O_o :P

im teh sAmurAi
08-22-2009, 10:28 PM
yeah i was playing today and when i saw the red screen due to the flash i thought at first i was getting shot and my screen was turning red cause of it lol

onehit
08-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Great input guys.
Keep them coming.
I wanna see what's the best idea to use.
Any color ideas?New solutions?
How to improve them.

Normal white flash. Changing the color was pointless, making it red or blue was counter-productive too.

SmurfSniper
08-23-2009, 09:54 AM
well with the colors you would know if you was teamflashed or not....

Sajora
08-23-2009, 10:06 AM
nope you wouldnt know. no matter if you get teamflashed or flashed by the other team its the same color.

onehit
08-23-2009, 10:52 AM

When the terrorist get flashed it will ALWAYS be that blood red color no matter if a ct or teammate had flashed you, and same goes with the counter terrorist with their blue.

im teh sAmurAi
08-23-2009, 11:00 AM
actually when i was pllaying yesterday night like 11-12 central time the flashes were back to normal so i dont know if that was perm or temp....

onehit
08-23-2009, 11:57 AM
well actually after they seen the reactions of people, and nobody liked the new flashes,
they changed them back. But this vote is still going on to see what you guys would prefer.

DoT
08-23-2009, 12:55 PM
from the looks of things, the reg flashes will be staying.

<JohnnyBoy>
08-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Go for the blue flash bang!!!!

Nubosal
08-23-2009, 06:21 PM
If they only changed color it should be fine

onehit
08-23-2009, 06:25 PM
If they only changed color it should be fine

You would think so right?
But actually, the flash bangs were less affective as the original.
Also, the constant red/blue gets annoying after a certain period of time.
And lets say I was wayyy outa range of a flash and some1 threw a flash my way,
even if I in a spot that you would normally not get flashed, your still gonna get flashed.
So it just got pretty annoying.

panda
08-23-2009, 07:19 PM
dnt matter me all flash's give me a headache.lol

myst
08-23-2009, 11:19 PM

hmm....seriously..who cares if u get teamflashed? The person could have flashed u by mistake..and if there was a teamflasher..well its just totally obvious..

Kidder
08-24-2009, 06:35 AM
If you set off a real flashbang what color would it be......White......so i say keep it that way it more real life.