PDA

View Full Version : Its been fun.

Cogbern
08-21-2009, 05:42 AM
I will be leaving the n/u community for a little while. there was nothing wrong with the community, but im heading off to college and seriously doubt i will have time for counterstrike. Its been a blast and i wish the best of luck to you all.

Cogbern out.

rjk83
08-21-2009, 06:13 AM
Cogbern is a douche...

Haha, just kidding dude, have fun in college man. I'm glad I got to know you and play with you (and have our anti-camping talks)!

Seriously though, take care man.

Oh, and you will definitely have time for CSS because in college, going to class is optional. :)

Cya dude!

ORGANDONOR
08-21-2009, 09:04 AM
later buddy have fun in school and reamber no fat chicks when your drunk at a party lol jk. And as drink said theres allways time for CSS man its school who takes that for real lol

stop in and say hi once in a wile

Miguel
08-21-2009, 09:18 AM
later cogbern gl in college

DoT
08-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Later cog, have fun in college and be sure to stop in and visit from time to time.
I mean who am i gonna bitch at for finding a way to camp on every map? Including run n gun?
:wtf:

lol but take it easy and remember that fat chicks need love too. fuck what organ said :P

SmurfSniper
08-21-2009, 10:02 AM
remember no fat chicks when your drunk at a party lol jk.

WHY THE FUCK NOT???? fat chicks need lovin too! and if your drunk thats a even better reason to do it cog :D (that way you can blame the alcohol) lol ;) jk its like riding mopads.... its fun till your friends catch you doing it :P

theres allways time for CSS man

this is true cog..... I went to school for 3 years and was playing everyday ;) and still managed to do good in class. youll definately have to come play sometime. have fun in college man!

Jackd
08-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Good luck!

Just remember college = more girls and more beer!

PS. Smurf is right!

WHY THE FUCK NOT???? fat chicks need lovin too! and if your drunk thats a even better reason to do it cog :D (that way you can blame the alcohol) lol ;) jk its like riding mopads.... its fun till your friends catch you doing it :P

warlord4650
08-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Dawwww noo not cogbern! D=

have had fun gaming with ya dude! good luck in college!:)

<JohnnyBoy>
08-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Well good bye cogbern and good luck in college,,,
Come back anytime don't be a stranger!