PDA

View Full Version : Im going to leave N/U!

boomer
08-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Everyone in N/U fucking hates me, just because i cant afford to buy a headset..... So im sorry to who ever wants me to stay, im not because people are too fucking stupid to say dont do that again or plz be quiet, everyone has to have a fucking attitude about it.... this has gone on too long and i have been admin abused by some people in vent and in N/U servers, I thought that N/U was cool for a while but lots of the people in N/U are fucking assholes, and they think there tough shit. So Fuck you all!

rjk83
08-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Hmm... So whats this all about? What happened here?

warlord4650
08-19-2009, 03:48 PM
boomer calm down dude. your overacting and this isn't really necessary.. especially the end...

boomer
just assholes making me want to leave..... you know everyone has a fuckin breaking point and i cant take this shit anymore

warlord4650
boomer chill a little..

Mfh_Betts
08-19-2009, 03:49 PM
where do you play at friend?

enderless
08-19-2009, 03:50 PM
before this starts some big flame fest, i'll ask this: is this a statement that you're leaving or a plea for help? If it's the latter then we are more than willing to look into said offenses, given that you help detail the perpetrator(s) in a civil manner. We at N|U do not condone admin abuse and will do our best to help out. However, you might want to try a different route than throwing a middle finger to the collective community.

rjk83
08-19-2009, 03:52 PM
just assholes making me want to leave..... you know everyone has a fuckin breaking point and i cant take this shit anymore

Hey Man, if you have some issues, then let us know. As a FYI, this isn't the way to let us know. (the cussing and the fuck you all's). Personally, when I see someone throwing a fit, it turns me off the saying, what happened and whats up... So take a breath and settle down.. :)

Nobody likes a bunch of drama here on the forums if at all possible and we hate to see people go, so if you wanna talk about whats bothering you, feel free hit me up on xfire, username is rjk83.

boomer
08-19-2009, 03:52 PM
ok , i want to stay but there some people that piss me off and ik they will continue to do this, i have said i was going to do this before and then they said i wont do it again but im not going to believe that anymore

enderless
08-19-2009, 03:55 PM
well the actions of a few do not represent the whole. I don't mind helping out a N|U member, but coming out swinging is not going to get shit settled out.

siosios
08-19-2009, 03:56 PM
well as the owner of N/U i would like names and what was done seeing as you called the admin abuse cluase into effect

sio

Mfh_Betts
08-19-2009, 03:56 PM
ok , i want to stay but there some people that piss me off and ik they will continue to do this, i have said i was going to do this before and then they said i wont do it again but im not going to believe that anymore

Dude, we would like you to stay. but your still being very vague on who (is doing stuff to you) and what (they are doing to you). if you dont feel like giving us a name, then tell us the servers that this happens in and im sure someone will look it up. :)

boomer
08-19-2009, 03:57 PM
im trying to get on xfire ill talk to someone in there cause this just takes to long to transfer what i want to say

TiberianSun
08-19-2009, 04:43 PM
sooo thats why I don't see you on vent anymore, that explains it :P. My xfire is
password13 add me

onehit
08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Hit me up man.
I will gladly be willing to help you out.
Anything for a fellow player.
Help us solve this issue.
Xfire : onehitownz

Mac Taylor
08-19-2009, 05:43 PM
woot rage quit ftw lol JK

but serious tho people need to grow up and treat people with more respect over the net.

oh no im sitting at my computer lets see how many people i can piss off today lol, its like what is the point of that.

im assuming u dont play office sense ur name doesnt look familiar to me.

but i havnt been on for a week

DoT
08-19-2009, 06:47 PM
woah what the heck boomer? you were cool in vent like an hour or two ago when we were playin gmod O_o

Miguel
08-19-2009, 07:39 PM
woah what the heck boomer? you were cool in vent like an hour or two ago when we were playin gmod O_o

pretty much this...

also the only times i ever muted you were because you yelled into you mic after i told u to stop and it hurt my ears it wasnt a problem with your mic you yelled into it... and i unmuted you after about a minute or so so i dont see what the big deal is, and i highly doubt anyone that has admin in vent would cuss you out that kinda sounds crazy if you'd ask me.

ORGANDONOR
08-19-2009, 09:29 PM
First of all i would like to say sorry for what happend in the server or in vent with the admin. second i would like to talk to you about what happend in a calm manner.So we can take care of the problem you are having.

hit me up on my xfire fatall33t or on steam the link is on my post or just pm me on here

Jr. Owner ORGANDONOR

SmurfSniper
08-20-2009, 12:51 AM
First of all i would like to say sorry for what happend in the server or in vent with the admin. second i would like to talk to you about what happend in a calm manner.So we can take care of the problem you are having.

hit me up on my xfire fatall33t or on steam the link is on my post or just pm me on here

Jr. Owner ORGANDONOR

OK!!! who wrote this for you organ??????

ORGANDONOR
08-20-2009, 06:10 AM
Ok from what i see there was a prob of music on the mic and lot yelling so they told you to stfu witch that shouldnt have said it like that. I wouldnt leave over this its stupid and petty shit but if you have more problems about this same thing and im on steam or xfire or if im not pm me with the names of the admin or players and i will track them down and talk to them