PDA

View Full Version : Please Disable Any Plugins..?

Soviet
08-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Its soviet, last night i was playing on the Minigames server till 1 oclock. and it was working perfectly fine. this morning, at 9 A.M. i tired to join and 4 1/2 seconds later after i joined a team, it kicks me and gives me the message, please disable any plugins you are running.

WTF? As, far as i know, i m not running any plugins, I dont have any custom skins and i am clueless about what to do. Help>?

siosios
08-05-2009, 04:10 PM
its a new anti cheat/ server protection script. it detects whether or not your running cmds in the back ground via config or by adding sourcemod to your client in order to crash the server.

ill give you more details when i get home

sio

Soviet
08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
ok... thhank you.. should i post my cmd thing or no?

DoT
08-05-2009, 04:40 PM
try taking off hlss

siosios
08-05-2009, 04:42 PM
this is some of the things its looking for from the clients that join the servers:

new String:forbidden_cmds[][] = { "quit", "restart", "sm", "admin", "ma_", "rcon", "sv_", "mp_", "meta" };
new String:cheat_flag[][] = { "dumpcountedstrings", "dbghist_dump", "dumpeventqueue", "dump_globals", "physics_select"
, "physics_debug_entity", "dump_entity_sizes", "dumpentityfactories", "dump_terrain", "mp_dump_timers", "dumpcountedstrings"
, "mem_dump", "soundscape_flush" };
new String:block_mani[][] = { "timeleft", "nextmap", "ma_timeleft", "ma_nextmap", "listmaps" };

new String:forbidden_cvars[][] = { "sourcemod_version", "metamod_version", "mani_admin_plugin_version", "eventscripts_ver", "est_version", "bat_version" };

the entire script is here

SourcePawn N/U pastebin (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/pastebin.php?show=2423)

Soviet
08-05-2009, 05:08 PM
yeah...sry... still a newb at this.... i have no idea what to look for.... and dot.. its not hlss because i already took it off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if its not too much trouble..... N00b Instructions...

siosios
08-05-2009, 06:03 PM
well soviet it seems your client is reporting that mani admin is loaded...

L 08/05/2009 - 15:46:27: [locker.smx] Removing client '[S!K]The_Soviet_Lady_Gaga' as mani_admin_plugin_version=1.2BetaS VSP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
smurf got nailed too

L 08/05/2009 - 02:34:04: [locker.smx] Removing client 'woяd SmurfSniper' as eventscripts_ver=1.5.0.171

Soviet
08-05-2009, 09:28 PM
yes, i got it working, before you said that, i had an mani folder in my config that was old and once i deleted this folder, it immediatly worked.!

SmurfSniper
08-06-2009, 01:13 AM
wow... I was wondering wtf was going on! lol thanks sio
I guess now that I have a fresh install I shouldnt have to worry bout that :P