PDA

View Full Version : My first drawing

BlueDemon
10-21-2007, 03:48 AM
I drew this about 2 years ago my senior year in high school...the first drawing I ever completed in my art class 8O

blackhooks1
10-21-2007, 06:00 AM
tight drawing, i like how you cant see any use of lines. i over use lines like a coke head. that is your first drawing? riiiight lol.

Seraphim
10-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Very nice!!! I'd give my right leg to be able to draw a car half that good (I wouldn't give my right arm, tho, that's my drawing arm! ^_~).

What else can you draw, and have you kept up with it since then?

And Blackhooks, if you notice, he says that's his first picture *from art class in High School*. lol

BlueDemon
10-21-2007, 02:20 PM
lol we broke the that picture down (you can see the original in the bottom right) into a lot of little squares, and its really weird that you said something about the lines. That was the whole point of the lesson we were trying to learn w/ this picture, drawing w/o lines, more or less shading the whole thing..took me about 1.5 maybe 2 months to finish it completely..I still draw a little bit..I'm making a sign right now that says down the rabbit whole in latin 8) i'll upload it whenever I finish if I can

onehit
10-21-2007, 02:35 PM
lol, well is that really yourfs?cause it looks like you got it from somewhere else.

anyways, if it is, the good job. 5m^1

http://n00b-unlimited.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/85814_random.png

BlueDemon
10-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah it's really mine :) I found that picture on the internet somewhere and decided to draw it. Trust me, it's really not that hard if you have an art teacher around when you're drawing. :)

onehit
10-21-2007, 06:15 PM
lol, that's pretty sweet dude, you should put another one up.I like that other one.

fgs%{||

blackhooks1
10-21-2007, 09:39 PM
upload it into the n/u gallery...check out some of my pencil drawings in there...although the art gallery confuses me i dont know how to look at all my pictures that i uploaded...its kinda unorganized the way its set up. anyways if you see small pictures of pencil drawings they are mine. oh and a couple of pen and colored pencil.

onehit
10-21-2007, 09:46 PM
are there contest for that kind of stuff?

IA$|{

blackhooks1
10-22-2007, 04:38 AM
no we havent had a contest. but we could :idea:

skittles
10-22-2007, 06:50 AM
lol kinda looks like my car :D :D

BlueDemon
10-22-2007, 09:12 AM
If someone gave me a good idea..or a good picture in their head..I could try and draw maybe a pencil scene or screenshot from reg office and submit it. It would take me a long time, because I'm having a lot of work in school and I have been playing CS a little too much lately :twisted: but I would definitely be down for a pencil drawing contest. I haven't drawn in a while but I wouldn't mind starting again..how long have you been drawing black? I'll definitely be sure to check those pictures out and I'll upload my pic to there whenever I get back home today. (if your car is a GTR then i envy you lol)