PDA

View Full Version : Soviet Leaving.....

Soviet
08-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Ok, Before i start this long ass thing i just want to say two things.... Im not bad mouthing these servers to make you look bad, by all means, matter of fact, wherever i go i will tell people to go there if you are looking for a good game. But im leaving because of somethings that are really getting on my nerves.... two.... Im not using specific names bc either i dont remember names or i dont want someone to get into any trouble unless im proving a point.
(Most of this occurs in MG server)

1a) I am sick and tired of a certain female in this server having about as much say as an admin and getting her way. Arisu, I love you at times, but others you piss me the fuck off. I come into a sliderace and begin to kill people, because that is the basic mission of the map. I kill early(i dont kill at spawn) and she thinks she sees me kill someone @ Spawn and i have to spend 25 mins defending myself trying to prove that i did not kill that person where she thinks her laggy butt thinks i did.

1b) If she doesnt like a map, she whines and complains until some admin either switches it, or she makes everyone miserable enough to type rtv and go to the map SHE wants. I have seen the whole server being muted before cause someone has said something to someone(like if they are mic spamming, or killing at spawn) while arisu is practially screaming into her mic.Then, all the admin are unmuted and then arisu!

I understand that females are "more delicate creatures" of the earth or w/e. But i have seen EVERYONE of the female members of N/U admins deal with more shit, more calmly than some of the males. It seems like (almost) every male admin has a crush on the female players and lets them get away with more SHIT than anyone else. This is BS. They are players, just like me and everyone else! I got into a fight with an admin the other night because she was talking shit to everyone and RAGE QUIT cause she couldnt beat a lvl. I said to another player who just rejoined the server, and asked "Whered Arisu go?", that she rage quit and was told to stop talking shit about her. This is unfair and totally pissed me off.

2) I understand that admins are higher than normal players but if a map gets voted for by majority of the players, what right is it for the admin to come in and switch the map just because he doesnt like it? That doesnt seem right to me. Forgive me if im wrong, but i thought admins were there to create an ENJOYABLE experience for the PLAYERS.

3)Certain rules i dont understand, mainly the music, as far as i understood, i saw that pasties say that, although he thought it wasnt a good idea, he didnt care, unless by vote. So i nearly got banned again bc i played some music and apparently we cant. yet, no one can give a definate answer, people are stradling both sides of the fence, just to satisfy the rule you want to enforce....

Personally, i dont want to cause to much of a problem, so thats why im leaving...... I may drop in time to time... but im sick of shit...... So the #1 MG players bids you all aidiu...

Mac Taylor
08-02-2009, 06:44 PM
never got to meet ya or play against ya since i only played MG server maby 3 times

but sucks when a player quits a community.

but hope ya have a good one. peace :)

Arisu
08-02-2009, 06:54 PM
lol wooooowwwww okay go for it leave soviet. btw i havetn said ANYTHING about you spawn killing i said it once and the other times it wasnt me and you even admitted it and said sorry so dont pull this shit and put all the fucking blame on me. This was a fucking useless post just to make everyone dislike me, for lies that you are saying. And like i said you were calling me names thats why i got pissed so why dont you put up the whole story before making it seem like im the bad person. You were the one who was calling me retarded and had downsydrome, do you honestly think thats its okay for you to say that and i wont get pissed?
And i didnt rage wuit because of a lvl i couldnt beat i rage quit because you wouldnt shut up. Way to go and pick on one specific player. And for the record i dont yell on the mic which is another bull shit lie of yours.

TiberianSun
08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
you two would be the perfect couple.

siosios
08-02-2009, 07:05 PM
lol @ tib

Mac Taylor
08-02-2009, 07:08 PM
i dunno they might kill each other before either of them has the balls to ask the other out

myst
08-02-2009, 07:09 PM
you two would be the perfect couple.

rofl

Null
08-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Easy there too bad arisu is about your know 12 hours drive from were im at, id ask her out.lol

DoT
08-02-2009, 07:12 PM
:christ:

drama it damn!

^ no sense i know

Soviet
08-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Ok, arisu, i have, and still have 8 fuckin people who HEARD you say it a couple of times now.... I have an admin who heard you say BAN |S!K|Ep!k Fa!l for spawn killing. Thats my name and once again i had to prove myself that i didnt.

I only said sorry, because i had the fucking balls to say it to not cause anything bad between us. Im sorry for not trying to be civil, next time i ll fucking threatin your life. JESUS CHRIST. Just because you werent going to grow into your fucking vagina and be civil doesnt mean i wont try to be nice.

I didnt need to post this post to make everyone dislike you.... Every one who disliked you, now dislike you more, and everyone who like you should remain that way... All i was saying was why i was pissed off and why i wasnt playing anymore.

You know, yeah, its wrong to say and make fun of anyone with a disease and i apologize for that... but as i clearly remember, you laughed every fucking time i said it..... so get over your bipolar ass and suck it up or stfu.

Right, its bc i was talking? ha, thats funny, so everytime you ever failed at lvl 7 or 9 on bobiii you never quit huh? Yeah ok, i want everyone to agree with you on that.....

Get your facts straight arisu, before you try to argue.... your giving woman a bad name....

Oh and the rest of you, shut up, lol its not funny, espicially you TiberianSun. Thats not even funny

McLovin
08-02-2009, 07:26 PM
I thought it was funny =)

Jackd
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Soviet sorry to see you go :(

Hopefully you are just really pissed off now and after a couple of days you will be ready to get back into the shit with us. :) You have been a member of this community for a long time, even longer then me I believe.

Anyways, take care man.

siosios
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM
ok soviet, for one i wont shut up seeing as as i have every right to laugh at what ever is said in any topic here.

secondly, its sad you chose to leave but with that said i dont think coming in here and venting is making you feel any better seeing as your posts are still angry.

and lastly, this is n00bunlimited... n00bs cry all the time in the servers and i dont think the admin here should be babying them and changing maps and what not for one person.

sio

PS: i DID think tibs post was funny!

TiberianSun
08-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Ok, arisu, i have, and still have 8 fuckin people who HEARD you say it a couple of times now.... I have an admin who heard you say BAN |S!K|Ep!k Fa!l for spawn killing. Thats my name and once again i had to prove myself that i didnt.

I only said sorry, because i had the fucking balls to say it to not cause anything bad between us. Im sorry for not trying to be civil, next time i ll fucking threatin your life. JESUS CHRIST. Just because you werent going to grow into your fucking vagina and be civil doesnt mean i wont try to be nice.

I didnt need to post this post to make everyone dislike you.... Every one who disliked you, now dislike you more, and everyone who like you should remain that way... All i was saying was why i was pissed off and why i wasnt playing anymore.

You know, yeah, its wrong to say and make fun of anyone with a disease and i apologize for that... but as i clearly remember, you laughed every fucking time i said it..... so get over your bipolar ass and suck it up or stfu.

Right, its bc i was talking? ha, thats funny, so everytime you ever failed at lvl 7 or 9 on bobiii you never quit huh? Yeah ok, i want everyone to agree with you on that.....

Get your facts straight arisu, before you try to argue.... your giving woman a bad name....

Oh and the rest of you, shut up, lol its not funny, espicially you TiberianSun. Thats not even funny

I think it is funny when I make myself laugh, and others laugh "HUMOR". And your only making yourself look like more of an ass because of another player in the server. I've had a few players who pissed me off in servers. Did that stop me from playing? uhhhh lemme see mr.magical crystal ball.......NO. I'd suggest stop posting and making urself look more like a douchebag or just leave and say hi every now again, OR and a BIG FUCKING "OR" here get over it and keep playing here and take it like a man. And if you didn't get the "message" that im trying to get to you is KEEP THIS USELESS SHIT OFF THE FORUMS and you should like totally ask arisu out cuz icu2 have a thing for each other. O and for arisu stop playing hard to get because its making soviet rage.....try a more calmer approach please.

Anyways, best of luck to you Soviet.

Soviet
08-02-2009, 07:52 PM
You guys are totally right... Jacked, You are probably right, ill come back, im raging right now. Tiberian. I got your message and i apologize for it. I <3 you guys, you guys have excellent servers thats probably y im raging. Im just sick of people getting away with stuff and it seems that they are getting away with stuff just bc they are female.

And sio, I overstepped my boundries and i definantly apoligize. I never have meant any disrespect towards you and you should no that by now. If you dont, then i hope you do. It is funny from a 3rd person POV but not from me. I am raging and ill get over it. I just needed to get some stuff out in the open. and to vent.

I am not apologizing to arisu though. Bc i mean what i say.
So... in the words of Cody.... Good Fight.

Vanishedsoul
08-02-2009, 08:06 PM
heated!!! get the cloves ill collect the bets

SniperKiller
08-02-2009, 08:27 PM
i will bring the towels

Jackd
08-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Ok I'm going to lock this thread.

Any other issues should be discussed privately.

Thanks!