PDA

View Full Version : Exciting News This Week

siosios
07-26-2009, 08:48 AM
http://i.treehugger.com/images/2007/5/24/design-can-change.jpg

Well,

where should i start??

YOUR Donations saved us this month with a whopping $926.55 as the amount brought in. with that amount i was able to keep our gameservers online and running for another month, pat yourselfs all on the back as it was you the players and admin that did this.

soon the new N/U will be coming about as plans and what not come into light. a few things will be different around here thanks to help from our friends over at n00bsalad:

admin will not be a required donation
admin structure will be an honer system of sorts
donations will come from VIP skins and other things as well as donations just for the love of N/U
there will be a Development team for both the webserver and the game servers. (youll notice i have a ticket system in place in the menu bar)

N/U will still have owners but decisions will be made by a group of admin/players for the best of the community (owners have the right to reject changes they think will be harmful)

lets hear the hoorahs for you guys keeping us up yet another month in these tough conditions of a faltering economy.

peace
siosios

NoogyMan
07-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Congrats N/U. HOORAH as Siosios puts it :P . I got to say i have been a part of a few different
communities and have actually help build and make a community that is now down because i left
it for N/U, and i must say N/U is one of the best communities that is out there. We have an
awesome amount of Owners that would do anything for this community as well as jr. owners and
admins that help run and create some of the best servers in CSS. I love this community to the
highest and never plan on leaving it so i pray that it doesn't die. This is a great gaming
community that is basicly a family!

Congrats again!

---Noogy!

DoT
07-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Hoorah!!

Love this community and love you all!

Natalya
07-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Oh, WOW!! I thought when I got back from Canadia that N/U would be completely different. Congrats to everyone!!

ORGANDONOR
07-29-2009, 08:53 PM
good job guys and this change is a good one for the servers

OttoBohn
08-06-2009, 06:34 PM
After I finish final, I'll be over siosios to help.

Otto

panda
08-18-2009, 06:28 PM
i just join and plan on helping us grow