PDA

View Full Version : Cs:s Movie Demo-Call.

crs
07-23-2009, 10:55 PM
Whats up everyone! I have been playing in the N/U servers for a bit now and I think you guys have a great community. Therefore, I thought I would make a cs:s movie of the players in the community, for fun =D. If you have any good demo's of scrims/pugs (maybe pubs, but not sure =D) send them to me! Im looking for Double Kills, Great Nades, Luck Shots/Flicks, Aces, the works. If you DO have something like that, great! You could send the demo to me via email or xfire. BE SURE TO NAME the demo in THIS FORMAT: YOURPLAYERNAME_MAP_KILL_TICK

For example. Crs_Inferno_4AWP_32541

Then put it into a RAR or ZIP file and send it to me! :D Btw, put your player name as you want it to appear in the movie=]

Xfire: crsav
Email: crsaav@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone! Keep the community GOING!

-Crs.

BioHaZarD69
07-24-2009, 12:11 PM
wow great idea! damn I wish i had thought to do that...but i dont know how..so :P anyways that would be cool if you really know how to make movies...do you have any experience or credentials? well good luck man :P

crs
07-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Yeah. I have been working on some cs movies just for fun and I have gotten good feedback on them. I could upload one of mine if needed. Hopefully people will have demos so this could become a great community movie.

Thanks =D

-Crs.

Rey
07-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Nice! I'll start recording me play, cause im the best! haha

AwpsandKnives
07-24-2009, 05:45 PM
I have plenty of demos of hackers banned from our servers.....

DoT
07-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Are you gonna credit our vids?

crs
07-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Lol. I was hoping they were going to bit legit demos! I know people in this community have good demos! i needs somes =[[

HURRYS
-crs.

NoogyMan
07-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Yes lets show the hackers that aren't allowed in our community to everyone. This is a GREAT idea man, and thanks for doing this for N/U a movie could really help us out!

ORGANDONOR
07-25-2009, 06:37 AM
thats a sweet ideal man

DoT
07-25-2009, 11:59 AM
I have a few good ones. They are from a mini-game map but hey, i fucked shit up :p
I'll get em up later today when my neice falls asleep.

crs
07-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Yes Dot, you guys will get credited and stuff. But i still have yet to see any demos =[ . Once again, these demos can be awesome kills all the way to funny deaths. Anything. Just send something!! haha

-Crs.

DoT
07-27-2009, 05:50 AM
Here is one, i have a bunch more but they take forever to upload :/ ill add em later.

crs
07-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Well thanks Dot for your demo. Unfortunately, I think Im not going to make the cs movie for N/U anymore. Why? Because I posted this about a week ago, possibly more, and I still have yet to get demos (besides Dot). At this rate, the movie will never be done. Its a shame, I hoped Sio and Pasties would make a bigger announcement so more people knew about this and the |word| and vox people could submit demos. But hey, I was just trying to do something good to boost the community, but I guess thats not important enough. If no more demos come in within the next few days, Ill just close down the cs movie.

Thanks everyone.

-Crs.

DoT
07-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Nooo, get your movies in guys, a movie could bring a lot of interested eyes to the community. Submit some vids!

Mac Taylor
07-30-2009, 04:56 PM
some one just come into office and demo for an hour lol well get some good video lol

ORGANDONOR
08-01-2009, 05:38 AM
i got one its two long to put in a zip folder its like an hr long

crs
08-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Well. I need most of the footage to be scrims and such. Some can be from pubs but it looks more professional when most comes from scrims. Where is emptyclipz. I know he has footage! Same with anyone else who is on word. Encourage them to post! I will be uploading a video I have been working on for the last 2 days just so you can see that im not TOO bad of a movie maker :D

-Crs.

ORGANDONOR
08-02-2009, 06:25 AM
k i added you to my xfire so i can send you the vid

Sajora
08-02-2009, 06:38 AM
not every1 in word plays in scrims.

Mac Taylor
08-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Well. I need most of the footage to be scrims and such. Some can be from pubs but it looks more professional when most comes from scrims. Where is emptyclipz. I know he has footage! Same with anyone else who is on word. Encourage them to post! I will be uploading a video I have been working on for the last 2 days just so you can see that im not TOO bad of a movie maker :D

-Crs.

oh well i dont scrim with people from N/U lol

but if word scrims some time soon ill gladly demo the match and submit it to ya

ORGANDONOR
08-03-2009, 08:20 AM
i got a word and N/U scrim yesterday its like 45 mins and there was 5 on 5 and we all where demoing it at the same time if you want them tell me and ill get them to you

ORGANDONOR
08-06-2009, 06:54 AM
this is a pub and one of are in house scrims

crs
08-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Yes Organ tell them to come! And I want your demos ! Btw here is the movie I have been working on for the past 3 days. Hope you like it =D

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/og0TaWNvbHw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/og0TaWNvbHw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Keep the demos coming!

-Crs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</EMBED></EMBED>

Hmmm obviously that didnt work for some reason =[ ^^

so here!: YouTube - CS:S Akimbo^ Cotw. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og0TaWNvbHw)

SniperKiller
08-07-2009, 07:29 PM
akimbo got nothing on me

heres a demo of me with at least 5 aces and an ace with a fail defuse went back for my awp :)

siosios
08-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Crs i like your style bud. Keep em coming!

crs
08-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Hello, I just want to inform everyone that I am going to start the N/U movie. I only have ONE demo that I can use and thats from sniperkiller. As for DOT and ORGANDONOR, the files you sent/uploaded for me are in avi format. I need the RAW demo file. for example sniperkiller's demo was vidfornu.DEM <--- the DEM is what i need. not .avi, i needz .dem =[
I still need more demos or this will just be a sniperkiller mini clip haha.

Thanks

-Crs.

DoT
08-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Damn son i thought it would be easier with an avi lol

AwpsandKnives
08-10-2009, 11:45 PM
This is the demos from the scrim we had tonight.

SniperKiller
08-11-2009, 11:26 AM
get from that scrim omg u will have awesome demo

crs
08-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Alright guys good stuff good stuff. I just wanted to inform everyone that I will be traveling to Florida for a week. I will be back on the 25th. Of course, I will continue the movie then. It will be a good movie I think =] . Keep people informed of the movie and post demos! I only have two.. KEEP THEM COMING! Encourage people!! Haha, Thanks again, see you in a week'ish.

-Crs.