PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to a server near N/U

siosios
07-14-2009, 06:54 PM
i am going to start recoding the !models mod so we can support vip skins. people that would like to donate a monthly fee of 10 bucks can get setup with vip skins on all servers that are setup to support them.

more info to come!!!!

sio

Natalya
07-19-2009, 09:34 AM
I've already given out VIP to people on ZM for donating $10, but they aren't doing this monthly. Will stuff change there or will it stay the same? (We also use VIP to give people ping kicker immunity and other things...)

DoT
07-19-2009, 10:36 AM
I've already given out VIP to people on ZM for donating $10, but they aren't doing this monthly. Will stuff change there or will it stay the same? (We also use VIP to give people ping kicker immunity and other things...)

These players would still have to hide in spectate until the mapchange for their VIP (Ping kick immunity) is activated. Setsuna is ping kicked when he first joins the server if he tries to play, as well as many of our other high pinged regulars and admins.

And considering most of the players would be rough on the edge with their english although we are getting donations it could be a possible hassle.

It could be a great idea if its executed and works correctly.

Natalya
07-20-2009, 12:07 PM
These players would still have to hide in spectate until the mapchange for their VIP (Ping kick immunity) is activated. Setsuna is ping kicked when he first joins the server if he tries to play, as well as many of our other high pinged regulars and admins.

And considering most of the players would be rough on the edge with their english although we are getting donations it could be a possible hassle.

It could be a great idea if its executed and works correctly.

You know, not everyone has newb internet with Dynamic IP's... Aside from Arisu and Firedespot we have a ton of VIP players with static IP addresses.