PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 100

DoT
07-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Any other fight fans out there on N/U?

I'm interested to here your predictions on the maincard, here are mine:

Brock Lesnar Vs Frank Mir : Frank Mir Fo sho

GSP Vs Thiago Alves: GSP Fo sho

Jon Fitch Vs Paulo Thiago: Fitch (Dont care much for this fight)

Dan Henderson Vs Michael Bisping: Henderson (America! Fuck yeah!)

Whats your prediction?

Here is full details on the event: http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventdetail.fightcard&eid=2016

Rey
07-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Same order as yours dot but my predictions

Frank mir

GSP

Dont care. lol Thiago?

this is a close one, goes into judges score with Bisbing winning

DoT
07-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Im so excited, this might be one of the most epic events.

warlord4650
07-08-2009, 04:06 PM
here's how it's gonna go...

Frank Mir is gonna beat Brock Lesnar.

and

Dan Henderson is gonna beat the hell out of Michael Bisping!

and that's all i really care about lol. XD

badfish
07-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Brock Lesnar Vs Frank Mir : i have my money on Mir since he made him submit already but it was brocks first UFC event and if Brock and put frank in the ground and pound position Mir will differently lose because we all know the Brock has undeniable power. but i would pick frank Mir seeing the experience is on his side and coming off a good win against Noriega.

GSP Vs Thiago Alves: This fight is gonna be very close and if Alves get an opening to throw a knock out punch i see this fight ending early. if the Canadian can hold alves down most of the time tho i would say GSP comes out victorious. my pick is the vet Canadian who has been in title shots before. I am picking the Brazilian to win with 1 or 2 round TKO.

Jon Fitch Vs Paulo Thiago: im surprise no1 cares about this figth these are two great and upcoming good fighters fitch has been around for a little while and just fought GSP in a title shots eventhough he lost he went hte full 5 rounds with him and lost in decision. Paulo Thiago is a force to be seen he is undeafted and his first UFC fight he knocked josh koscheck out. i am taking the Brazilian in a first or second round knockout.

Dan Henderson Vs Michael Bisping: this most likely will take the fight of the night as it will go all 5 rounds and end in a decision these two fighters love long lasting bouts and are know for their stamina. i see bisping take this by Unanimous decision.

warlord4650
07-09-2009, 12:25 PM
badfish how can you see bisping winning?!
dan henderson is gonna kick his ass all the way!

badfish
07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
like i said it will go all 5 rounds u never know but seeing bisping is 30 and henderson is almost 38 i believe it is bispings time to shine and he will be the title contender for middleweight. they both fought at light heavy so it will be a fight but bisping did great at Lt Heavy.

pasties
07-09-2009, 01:06 PM
I totally agree with badfish, the one thing i dont agree with is lesner....last fight between mir and lesner...lesner kicked his ass all 3 rounds, and mir got a foot at the end i believe..or maybe a leg. If lesner can stay away from the floor he will be unstoppable..or even better...if he has had any amount of time to work on a ground game...no one could touch him atm.

I am so excited to watch the GSP fight. It's going to be tight!!!

DoT
07-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Im 100% sure Mir is training to avoid/work around lesnars ground and pound and im also sure he has the ability to stop it or avoid it. Mirs one of the few fighters that go into his fights well educated on his opponent and well prepared to avoid his strengths and the crazy thing is he has so many strengths that it doesnt matter if he has to drop some of them to avoid the opponents strengths. I see this fight ending with mir using lesnars agressiveness against him in a similar fashion as the last fight.

badfish
07-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Mir is a vet and that is the main reason i choose him to win cuz i don't think Brock can go 5 full rounds we be gasped by 3. and i believe Brock is great and can establish a defense in his belt he will defiantly be the top Heavy weight in the UFC. if Brock gets a hold of Mir i would kiss Mir's ass goodbye.

......baddie

Kidder
07-11-2009, 02:25 PM
this is how it will go in the end ill put money on it

BROCK
GSP
THIANGO
HENDERSON

pasties
07-11-2009, 11:17 PM
do you think bisbing got knocked the fuck out or what.! wow

Kidder
07-11-2009, 11:28 PM
bisbing is a bitch

DoT
07-12-2009, 01:58 AM
ROFL that right hook was VICIOUS!!??

badfish
07-12-2009, 09:28 AM
great fights and i was more entertained by lensner beating the crap outta mir....but hendersons KO was def a great punch.
........baddie

emptyclipz
07-12-2009, 01:26 PM
lesnar is too fucking big dude i think him and penetrater work out and juice together right pen?

great fights all around yo