PDA

View Full Version : Bit of Thanks

Penatrater
07-07-2009, 12:01 AM
I just wanted to extend the thank you to the players and Regulars that game'd this past weekend. It was so nice to kick back and game with all of you. Between Rag and myself we put away 5 18packs of Miller Lite. Had many many laughs in d2 and scrims, most of all just being in vent catching up on peoples lives i missed out on in the past 6 months. I am now back at work doing the midnight thing once again, All though i may not have internet available at my house yet its not that big of a deal with going to Rags more often to check in with you all. He knows how much n00bUnlimited means to me and the players here.

Again Thank you !

Pen.

NoSympathy
07-07-2009, 01:16 AM
bitch please. get on more, you're a fun guy! call the internet fuckers everyday until they come out.

Sajora
07-07-2009, 03:20 AM
u better come back and play more. or ill have to come to you and drink your beer ;)

SniperKiller
07-07-2009, 09:43 AM
get on the phone and rage on those internet fuckers make them come out there

Pen u better get on more we need to scrim and have more fun lol

Rey
07-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Shit Pen. I dont really know you or play in game with ya that much. But when i did it was fun. Like Sniper and No Symp said, get that fucking internet bitch! :)

<3 Rey(No Homo!)

<JohnnyBoy>
07-07-2009, 11:56 AM
lol, pen you should talk to the company and complain, get a better internet, or steal, i mean borrow someone elses internet (cough)! ;p

badfish
07-07-2009, 12:20 PM
it was fun killing u and rag the fag ....... jive me a buzz when u will be on again
btw what happened to those pics of u and rag sleeping together
........baddie

Wolfeh
07-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Miss you already. D:

Creeper.