PDA

View Full Version : Hide and Seek fix list

AwpsandKnives
07-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Some reason when you hit none on the hideexec list, you turn transparent. And some items are just transparent?

Can you see if we can get whistle.

map list, stuff that we have played.
cs_assualt
cs_militia
de_inferno
cs_office
cs_office_unlimited
Hns_mcdonalds
cs_compound
de_train

and if you can explain how to make maps compataible I can get on that, also I would like to see the config files....

Pleas disable auto team balance

round time should be 5 mins
also is it possible to add the hard object like zm and office have.

SniperKiller
07-05-2009, 07:02 PM
also take off team balance

AwpsandKnives
07-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Also it says Welcome to N/U's No Awp or Auto Death Match

siosios
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
team balance was removed from sourcemod but needs a server restart to take out the srcds built in team balance.

as for other issues im waiting on getting validated on the HnS website so i can get the fixes that are sitting there just teasing me.

the hide n seek plugin its self was modified by me to work with sourcemod seeing as i dont want to deal with mani admin.

the maplist needs to have custom maps not the regular stock rotation as those maps dont fit the needs of the community.

adverts are the least of my worries

sio

AwpsandKnives
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
We like the stock maps, and they are the best for hns. I agree we need to make our own maps as well tho, I just need to know how.

Jackd
07-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Whats wrong with stock maps?

I think a lot stock maps work for the server and are funny as fuck. Maps like Inferno and Militia are good. Maps like dust2 won't work.

SmurfSniper
07-05-2009, 08:53 PM
yeah the stock maps are great for hns but I do agree with finding new maps as well.... the mod takes the props that are in the map already and puts them on the hideexec menu so the more props in the map the better... this is why dust maps are not that great for hns

Deadly_chicken
07-06-2009, 05:26 PM
i was playing in it a lil today and someone said you guys fixed the transparency problem at some point but while i was in it i was still transparent half the time... so yea... lol, if u could fix that it would be awsome

Jackd
07-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Not yet Deadly.

Like it says in Sios post, he is just waiting to get some updates to fix that issue among a few others.

Hang in there!

Thank you!

SniperKiller
07-06-2009, 07:40 PM
as well as the script so admins can change into 120 diff props cant wait lol

rjk83
07-06-2009, 08:22 PM
We were able to "fix" the transparency issue manually by quickly toggling beacon on & off all users... for some reason, the targeting made the transparency go away. Not a fix, but it helped out as a temporary workaround to bind a key to sm_beacon @all and toggle it off and on real quick before actually beaconing anyone...

As soon as you open hideexec it makes you transparent again... so I was just tapping it every 30 secs or so.... There are a few maps where the transparency makes it virtually impossible because a few of the models are almost completely invisible when transparent...

SniperKiller
07-06-2009, 08:50 PM
We were able to "fix" the transparency issue manually by quickly toggling beacon on & off all users... for some reason, the targeting made the transparency go away. Not a fix, but it helped out as a temporary workaround to bind a key to sm_beacon @all and toggle it off and on real quick before actually beaconing anyone...

As soon as you open hideexec it makes you transparent again... so I was just tapping it every 30 secs or so.... There are a few maps where the transparency makes it virtually impossible because a few of the models are almost completely invisible when transparent...

This is y its transparent...HnS has to get validated first

as for other issues im waiting on getting validated on the HnS website so i can get the fixes that are sitting there just teasing me.

the hide n seek plugin its self was modified by me to work with sourcemod seeing as i dont want to deal with mani admin.
sio

rjk83
07-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I get it... and I can read... in the interim... that is something that you can do when in game to make it enjoyable...

This is y its transparent...HnS has to get validated first

SniperKiller
07-06-2009, 09:42 PM
The server keeps crashing >.<

siosios
07-06-2009, 09:46 PM
new files uploaded fixing the transparency issue