PDA

View Full Version : banned

Breaker
07-01-2009, 10:39 AM
well as yah can see in the title i got banned... i got banned for cheating when i tried to get in the server:/ i played on the zombie mod server before i got banned like 1 hour before that and nothing happend... after dinner i try o get in and i get in 1 time but then my counterstrike crashes so i start it back up and i try to get in the server again and now i got banned...

Any 1 who can help me?

Natalya
07-01-2009, 10:41 AM
n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=84.104.236.154&advType=ip&Submit)

This is the ban for anyone interested. It's my anti-cheat plugin... Picked him up as having sv_cheats 1.

Breaker
07-01-2009, 10:51 AM
i wanna play:o

Penatrater
07-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Looks as if you was playing with a 3rd. party program running !

WTF ?

Breaker
07-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Looks as if you was playing with a 3rd. party program running !

WTF ?

i got ventrilo and msn on nothin else:/ and i alway's play it with these 2 programs on and notihng happend 1 hour before ti and neither did 5 minutes before it and my css crashes sometimes

badfish
07-01-2009, 11:07 AM
the server forces sv_cheats 0 unless u have something forcing it back to sv_cheats 1 i dont see how u got banned for it

......baddie

Breaker
07-01-2009, 11:16 AM
the server forces sv_cheats 0 unless u have something forcing it back to sv_cheats 1 i dont see how u got banned for it

......baddie

i dont know either...

Natalya
07-01-2009, 11:18 AM

......baddie

^ THIS ^

Don't know what to tell you other than it was a bad decision to try to hack on our servers. You should have known that we have cheat detection on all N/U servers. This plugin has never gone wrong so I don't know what to tell you.

Breaker
07-01-2009, 11:20 AM
^ THIS ^

Don't know what to tell you other than it was a bad decision to try to hack on our servers. You should have known that we have cheat detection on all N/U servers. This plugin has never gone wrong so I don't know what to tell you.

we already discussed this.. i would never cheat why the hell woudl i even risk getting banned on a server taht i like? and risking to lose my admin?

Sajora
07-01-2009, 11:20 AM
i trust the anticheat program. im kinda disappointed to see that u got banned for cheats.
im sorry to tell you but ill leave it like it is in this case. and no thats nothing against you.

Saj.

DoT
07-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Wow are you guys serious?
-_-

Penatrater
07-01-2009, 11:35 AM
-_-

Ok then Dot... You tell us since you have something to say about everything.

How does something magical happen like this then ? His computer crashes and all of a sudden a file changes in his config right ???? And it just so happens to be the one file that triggers a perm ban !

Are you serious !

Natalya
07-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Breaker I will review it for you but I srsly doubt anything will come up in your favour.

SniperKiller
07-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Well it isnt the first time an admin is caught hackin -_-

DoT
07-01-2009, 11:37 AM
So we've never had regular players banned by KAC?

Half of you dont even know the guy.

But whatev, not my place anyhow. Sorry breaker.

Breaker
07-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Ok then Dot... You tell us since you have something to say about everything.

How does something magical happen like this then ? His computer crashes and all of a sudden a file changes in his config right ???? And it just so happens to be the one file that triggers a perm ban !

Are you serious !
take it easy pen come on..
i am the one that got banned.. and i doubt i can prove i am innocent
but well i didnt do shit for hacking and why would i evne make a big fuss about it if it would be true?
when i play i can easily catch up with the others and get in the top 10 so why would i e en use cheats?

badfish
07-01-2009, 11:38 AM
-_-

yeah i take it serious when an admin is caught hacking unless proven otherwise it should be a perma ban and stay that way because an admin knows the rules and shouldn't get a second chance since these are the people enforcing the rules
...........baddie

Breaker
07-01-2009, 11:39 AM
how can i prove other wise? i dont even know how the hell i could do that

Sajora
07-01-2009, 11:40 AM
why would others use cheats?

Breaker
07-01-2009, 11:40 AM
why would others use cheats?

so they can kill others and they wont killed so it looks like thy are good ?

Penatrater
07-01-2009, 11:51 AM
how can i prove other wise? i don't even know how the hell i could do that

I do not know Breaker !

You need to look into what happened on your end.

There is a Reason for it, Those programs do not just ban ppl for no reason.

Good luck i hope you can get it figured out.

SniperKiller
07-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Until we had the issue with KAC banninG raNdom people

Sajora
07-01-2009, 11:52 AM
duno i dont use hacks. i practice to get better. and since i play a long time now im kinda good. so no need to start using them now

DoT
07-01-2009, 11:53 AM
So if this system is so pro, how come i still have to ban hackers?

SniperKiller
07-01-2009, 11:54 AM

Well people do pay for hacks which are immune to SOME anticheat systems thats the reason they pay for them. The free hacks is usually caught right away by anticheat systems.

Breaker
07-01-2009, 11:55 AM
duno i dont use hacks. i practice to get better. and since i play a long time now im kinda good. so no need to start using them now

i trained as well
and the only thing that has happend is that my counterstrike crashed like 5 times before i got banned and for the rest i dont know.. i didn't download skins or anything else
so then i guess this will be the end

badfish
07-01-2009, 11:57 AM

u can go to the keigan website and ask that question but as far as forcing certain console commands KAC makes sure everything is set to the LEGIT standard
..............baddie

Penatrater
07-01-2009, 11:59 AM

Your not a Admin so you cant really ban hackers !

ZING!

NoogyMan
07-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Okay Breaker IA$|{... Do you have an autoexec.cfg file? If so... check that. Not sure why you would have it there but hell check anyway.

Then before playing did you create a server of your own and use

sv_cheats 1 in there because you might have accidently triggered a

retype by pressing tab when your console was up, Or the crash my have

triggered it from where you typed it in previously. Other than that

your kinda screwed here....

Sorry dude.... <----- NoogyMan

rjk83
07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Here is the deal, the client was forcing sv_cheats to 1... This doesn't happen unless there is a "hack" trying to force it. You can't just type sv_cheats 1 in console and get banned for it nor can you accidently bind a config file to it... Somehow, the client is trying to force sv_cheats to 1.... This doesn't happen by accident.

I don't know you well breaker, but if your really innocent, lobbying on here isn't going to help your cause. I would go do some research (again, if your really innocent) and figure out how in the hell you client could do it. This has never failed before so I'd say without hesitation that the burden of proof is on you to give.

I don't know nor care if you hack or not, but if you think your innocent then go research... I'm afraid that due to the complete and utter accuracy of this type of ban in the past, there isn't a lot of hope for you through arguing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This "system" is not a anti-hacker tool. It doesn't catch all hacks.. it checks cvars... Consequently, a lot of hacks alter client side cvars, so it catches many hackers... but it's a cvar checker more than a hacker catcher...

DoT
07-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Whatever pen im not arguing. I'm just saying everything can't be perfect. There has to be bump someway down the road, and maybe KAC hit it.

And i am an admin btw

Natalya
07-01-2009, 12:13 PM
u can go to the keigan website and ask that question but as far as forcing certain console commands KAC makes sure everything is set to the LEGIT standard
..............baddie

This was my anti-cheat, not Kigen's.

And DoT last I checked you aren't an admin. And I'm the one with the admin list.

Breaker if you think you're innocent find a way to get sv_cheats 1 without hacking such that a server would ban you for it. If you can do that and then I can replicate it and get banned by my plugin then you're off the hook. But until that happens the ban stays. Like rjk said... You can't just type sv_cheats 1 into console and get banned. It's more sophisticated than that.

rjk83
07-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Whatever pen im not arguing. I'm just saying everything can't be perfect. There has to be bump someway down the road, and maybe KAC hit it.

And i am an admin btw

Also, the only times we have seen issues with KAC in the past, is when the server variable was set wrong.. When something is fuckered up, you will tell because it will ban a LOT of people because of a server issue... Thats the only issue we have seen that I know of... other than that.. smooth banning...

Natalya
07-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Also, the only times we have seen issues with KAC in the past, is when the server variable was set wrong.. When something is fuckered up, you will tell because it will ban a LOT of people because of a server issue... Thats the only issue we have seen that I know of... other than that.. smooth banning...

Furthermore, my anti-cheat asks the server what the value of sv_cheats should be before it makes a ban, so if the server had sv_cheats 1 it would not have banned him, so even this sort of glitch is taken care of automatically.

NoogyMan
07-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Dotty is admin... admin list says hes admin A and i've seen him use his

powers.. i only said for Breaker to check it because i believe he isn't

a hacker. But i'm not admin just a regular and just stating my opinion.

SmurfSniper
07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
yes we allowed dot to keep his admin powers in gg

SniperKiller
07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
yes we allowed dot to keep his admin powers in gg

So he has admin hes not payin for?

SmurfSniper
07-01-2009, 12:18 PM
no he payed for it

SniperKiller
07-01-2009, 12:18 PM
no he payed for it

Ohh ok was just making sure

SmurfSniper
07-01-2009, 12:20 PM
I hate to bring this up drink but..... is this the same thing beta was banned for???

NoogyMan
07-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah Beta was banned for the sv_cheats 1 as well...

Sajora
07-01-2009, 12:24 PM
cheats will always be cheats.

badfish
07-01-2009, 12:25 PM
beta was banned by KAC and breaker was banned by nats anti hack and they were different servers as well
............baddie

SniperKiller
cheats will always be cheats.

True that and will never be acceptable

Sajora
agreed

SmurfSniper
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
didnt say it was acceptable.... just trying to catch up on whats going on

rjk83
07-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Everyone is going around in circles here.... The burden of proof is on the guy that was banned for having his client change a cvar.....

Give me one good reason as to why a client would be trying to change sv_cheats to 1... (again, you can't get banned by typing it in console or through a config file)... If there is doubt about KAC or Nat's plugin, make a seperate posts or talk to Kiggen or Nat about it with questions. As far as this ban is concerned, it was trying to change a cvar that will never change under normal circumstances...

Leave this post for this ban please :)

Natalya
07-01-2009, 12:50 PM
This thread is done. Only people who should be posting in here from now on are me, Breaker, Sajora, Random Hero, and Sios & Pasties. Everyone else, this doesn't concern you.

Ban Info:

Server Log:

L 07/01/2009 - 11:23:10: "[тт][HB]Breaker_NL ת/ύ<1021><STEAM_0:0:12249747><>" entered the game
L 07/01/2009 - 11:23:14: "[тт][HB]Breaker_NL ת/ύ<1021><STEAM_0:0:12249747><Unassigned>" disconnected (reason "NsAC-SVCheats")

In Game Message:

[тт][HB]Breaker_NL ת/ύ (STEAM_0:0:0) connected from Netherlands
[SM]Cheater Banned Name: [тт][HB]Breaker_NL ת/ύ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0 IP: 84.104.236.154 CVar: sv_cheats CVar Value:
[SM] Console: Kicked [тт][HB]Breaker_NL ת/ύ (Reason: NsAC-SVCheats)

Penatrater
07-01-2009, 12:57 PM
N00B Unlimited General Chat Community shit talk.... Anything Goes in here...

Move it Nat.

Natalya
07-01-2009, 01:00 PM
I would but then Breaker would not be able to reply. It's his ban so he has a right to protest it or whatever. I'll just be deleting posts from anyone else who isn't a Jr Owner or Owner.

Breaker
07-02-2009, 12:44 AM
then i ll try to look if i can find anything.. i doubt i will find any though i am not good with files and that kinda shit to see what happend

AwpsandKnives
07-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Nat its seems sorta odd that the majority of the bans that fall under kac are from your mod, and zombie server. Seriously who would need to hack for zombie mod..... Are you sure it works as intended? I mean we've all know breaker for a long time, I do not think he hacks. I say you should un-ban him, if he really hacks it'll just ban him again. Not up to me, not my server, but my 2 cents anyway. It also seems that the majority of the bans are for Foreign countrys, is there a chance that the lag cuases the ban. I dunno just sorta werid...

SniperKiller
07-03-2009, 12:11 AM
I dont know u breaker but i was doing research on the ban website

While i was looking at I noticed that there is entire page of KAC bans by the use of natalya anticheat system

Also i also noticed it was only banning people on the zombie Mod server

Also it mostly bans foreigners

I THINK UR ANTICHEAT IS FLAW OR INCOMPLETE

Rey
07-03-2009, 12:31 AM
I barely know breaker, but from the look of is activity within N/U Forums and gaming, I highly doubt he hacks. My 2 cents. Un ban him :)

Deadly_chicken
07-03-2009, 12:37 AM
i've been playing with breaker pretty much since i found n/u... it doesnt really make sense for him to hack... tho i see were your coming from about sv_cheats not being able to just force itself to 1 on its own... but i would personally have to trust him that he didnt do it...

warlord4650
07-03-2009, 01:13 AM
i don't think breaker hacks but than again i don't thinks nat anti-cheat system would be working anything less than 100%
im puzzled :<
not my decision.

DoT
07-03-2009, 01:45 AM

<JohnnyBoy>
07-03-2009, 01:48 AM
i got ventrilo and msn on nothin else:/ and i alway's play it with these 2 programs on and notihng happend 1 hour before ti and neither did 5 minutes before it and my css crashes sometimes

Hey i just got this banned protest and i noticed something!!!
Player: Ak Soby Bear | Sniperâ„¢ ()
Banned by: KAC
Message: As soon as i joined it said i got banned when i only had MSN on when i was playing i was really confused when it said i got banned and im really not a hacker :( please if this gets to you UNBAN me please - Ak Soby Bear
I'm just wondering could it be MSN thats causing this kind of problem???

-JohnnyBoy

DoT
07-03-2009, 01:50 AM
What does msn have to do with triggering sv_cheats, it has to be a file or something

<JohnnyBoy>
07-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Well I don't use msn so i don't really know for sure but both of them got banned while using msn... but hey i could be wrong on this, that's all i'm saying!

Sajora
07-03-2009, 02:22 AM
im using msn longer than i play css. and im still not banned.
and the reason why it bans ppl so many ppl on zm is that there are a lot of aimbotter and speedhacker.

SmurfSniper
07-03-2009, 03:36 AM
msn wouldnt have shit to do with it.... but I still wouldnt completely rule out a possible flaw.... I mean it is possible ... but dont personally know thats the issue

DoT
07-03-2009, 03:38 AM
I still believe its a flaw, i honestly don't see breaker as the type of person to try and hack on our servers or hack in general. It's actually kind of sad to see how quickly you guys kill of another admin knowing that they are dropping like flies. I would have expected to you guys to look into it more than saying, oh good luck and good goodbye.

:/

Sajora
07-03-2009, 03:51 AM
he got banned by kac for cheating. and now an admin got banned by it u guys start calling nats plugin a flaw? thats a bit weird. i wonder how many ppl we will have to unban then.

btw. didnt nat say that just breaker and jr owners and owners should post on here?

SmurfSniper
07-03-2009, 06:12 AM
This was my anti-cheat, not Kigen's.

according to nat it was her plugin.... and Im still jr owner

Sajora
07-03-2009, 08:28 AM
not talking to you. i know u are

SniperKiller
07-03-2009, 10:05 AM
according to nat it was her plugin....

It may be her plugin but her anticheat system is 100% or steam and KAC would alrdy have it in its systems

And her anticheat hasnt been checked by steam themselves to see if its flaw proof

And im an admin

AwpsandKnives
07-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Wow you people are pretty pissy about this whole thing... Anyways no peice of software is 100%, I'd rather trust someone I know over a peice of software. Its nothing against Nat in this case it just happens. If Vac was a 100% we wouldn't need other anti cheats, and we've had problems with Kac before as well, and that is a much more in depth peice of software. I am not saying anything, I'm just asking questions. If you can't take critisim you should go hide under a fucking rock, and people stick up for their friends. Frankly I find it pethetic that you all threw breaker out no questions asked. Are we a comunnity or just a bunch of people out to play css, becuase that is what I have seen over the last couple of months. I can understand why we have anti cheats, I can understand why we trust them. But why the hell would we trust them over an admin we know, without fucking at least asking one fucking question, is beyond me.

SmurfSniper
07-03-2009, 11:10 AM
ty soopa

Natalya
07-03-2009, 11:18 AM
I dont know u breaker but i was doing research on the ban website

While i was looking at I noticed that there is entire page of KAC bans by the use of natalya anticheat system

Also i also noticed it was only banning people on the zombie Mod server

Also it mostly bans foreigners

I THINK UR ANTICHEAT IS FLAW OR INCOMPLETE

I will address these points:

1: There's pages and pages of KAC bans by the KAC plugin as well... What's your point? If anything, the fact that it has had so many bans and that no one has ever complained until now, that should support upholding the ban.

2: NsAC is only in use on Zombie Mod. It used to be on Dust 2 as well but that was only for a week or so. (It conflicted with KAC.) KAC can not be used on ZM because it bans by Steam ID only. Kigen is against no-steam servers so he won't support an anti-cheat that can be used on them, which is why we have NsAC. Though, admittedly, I could modify his anti-cheat to ban by IP.

3: The people it is banning tend to be people who didn't actually buy the game, who tend to be foreigners.

It may be her plugin but her anticheat system is 100% or steam and KAC would alrdy have it in its systems

And her anticheat hasnt been checked by steam themselves to see if its flaw proof

And im an admin

Steam doesn't look at 3rd-party anti-cheat programs such as KAC or Detox or whatever. They haven't done that and never will do that.

Also, the method mine uses to detect hacks is pretty-much identical to KAC's. It's just a CVAR checker.

Sajora
07-03-2009, 11:23 AM
well what do you want us to ask him? did u hack? or what
theres a reason why he got banned by it. and like a lot of ppl said before me you cant just fuck up by typing shit in console.

Natalya
07-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Wow you people are pretty pissy about this whole thing... Anyways no peice of software is 100%, I'd rather trust someone I know over a peice of software. Its nothing against Nat in this case it just happens. If Vac was a 100% we wouldn't need other anti cheats, and we've had problems with Kac before as well, and that is a much more in depth peice of software. I am not saying anything, I'm just asking questions. If you can't take critisim you should go hide under a fucking rock, and people stick up for their friends. Frankly I find it pethetic that you all threw breaker out no questions asked. Are we a comunnity or just a bunch of people out to play css, because that is what I have seen over the last couple of months. I can understand why we have anti cheats, I can understand why we trust them. But why the hell would we trust them over an admin we know, without fucking at least asking one fucking question, is beyond me.

Awps, I've been asking myself this. I'd love it if there was something wrong and he did indeed get banned by accident. But I've double-checked the coding and I've looked at all the information associated with the ban and I haven't found anything to indicate that his ban was a false positive. The only strange thing in Breaker's case is that it seems that instead of changing sv_cheats to 1, the hack he had somehow set sv_cheats to not have a value -- 1, 0, or otherwise. I don't know wtf kind of hack needs to do that but I don't write hacks so I'm not the person to ask on that one. But his sv_cheats was not set to 0 like every single non-hacking player and because of that he got banned.

Anyway, I spent over a week on this plugin testing it and whatnot and I NEVER got a false positive before I uploaded it. NsAC is a heavily modified version of the VBAC anti-cheat with extra protection built in to make sure that it doesn't give false positives even when server admins change server variables around, so I really don't know wtf could have happened that it would ban him if he wasn't hacking.

Now, again, the only people who should be posting here are Jr. Owners, me, Owners, and Breaker, so everyone else plz gtfo unless you have some piece of information that applies to this. If you are a skilled coder and you really want to look over the coding of my NsAC plugin send me a PM and I'll be happy to send it to you to review it, but I can't just post it in public.

AwpsandKnives
07-03-2009, 11:45 AM
well as yah can see in the title i got banned... i got banned for cheating when i tried to get in the server:/ i played on the zombie mod server before i got banned like 1 hour before that and nothing happend... after dinner i try o get in and i get in 1 time but then my counterstrike crashes so i start it back up and i try to get in the server again and now i got banned...

Any 1 who can help me?

Could the crash and the resetting of cvars on reluanch cuase this?

Natalya
07-03-2009, 11:52 AM
No. I've crashed many times and rejoined the server without problems. When you join a server it forces your computer to accept its values, so like if the server has sv_cheats 0 it tells your computer to get sv_cheats 0. If your computer has a 3rd-party program override this command then my plugin or KAC or VBAC (depending on which server you're in) will pick it up and ban you.

Rey
07-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Now, again, the only people who should be posting here are Jr. Owners, me, Owners, and Breaker, so everyone else plz gtfo unless you have some piece of information that applies to this. If you are a skilled coder and you really want to look over the coding of my NsAC plugin send me a PM and I'll be happy to send it to you to review it, but I can't just post it in public.[/color]

Why cant fellow admins back him up? Im 99% positive he does NOT hack or ever will. If he cant read the admin only section, make him be able to and move this to that section. GL Breaker!

-Rey

Sajora
07-04-2009, 02:26 AM
the thing is he got banned for HACKING. if you guys trust him that much dont believe he hacked why dont you start telling us why he got banned for it then....

its not like i expected that he got banned for it and im happy about it. the thing is just there has to be a reason for the ban. and since this plugin bans only hackers and has always been working why else would he get banned if he didnt hack?

Breaker
07-06-2009, 12:16 AM
i was gone for the past few day's and i have been trying to figure anything out as well the day's i was home.. but i didnt found anything though.. i am
gonna read all the posts first that where made

its seems like yah happy yah got rid of my sajora?

NoSympathy
07-06-2009, 12:41 AM
were you messing in a server with sv_cheats on? i used to do that with bots, to see how shit worked. (wireframe and whatnot)

oh right, it forces it to 0! forgot

Natalya
07-06-2009, 12:53 AM
That wouldn't get him banned. You can't just type sv_cheats 1 into console and get banned for it. This is me typing it into console on ZM:

] sv_cheats 1
Can't change replicated ConVar sv_cheats from console of client, only server operator can change its
value

Sajora
07-06-2009, 02:27 AM
im not happy ur banned. the thing is just u got banned for cheats and like nat showed us u cant just type it in console. and if i would unban you just cause u were an admin id have to unban every1 that got banned by nats plugin. and i dont think that her plugin is a flaw. we never had aproblem with it.

Sajora
07-06-2009, 03:23 AM
ur not allowed to post here. thanks

Breaker
07-06-2009, 10:44 AM
well thanks for the support guy's
i am glad some ppl do believe me.. i am not gonna waste to much time on this any more cause i am not getting closer to anything yet....
well have a nice evening all ;)
i hope to find out something by tomorrow

rjk83
07-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Just as an update to this.... 90% of the time (maybe every time) that someone gets caught using sv_cheats 1 hack, they also get VAC banned. VAC is just slow and takes like a week to multiple weeks to catch up. If he really was hacking and using sv_cheats 1, then expect to see a VAC ban within a week or two.

Also, you can check the n/u ban site and search for "Cheating. KAC ID:5.14" and look up the steam community profiles of all of the users from 2 weeks ago+ and see that they have a VAC ban as well.

I hope that this provides some validity to the sv_cheats bans that KAC and Nat's plugin do.

Sajora
07-06-2009, 12:05 PM
if it would be in the admins forums breaker couldnt post on here.
like nat already said twice: only nat, jr owners, owners and breaker should post here. otherwise ur ban will be deleted.

Deadly_chicken
07-07-2009, 05:28 PM
i know im not suppose to post here but i just wanted to point on 1 thing... nat said that his sv_cheats wasnt set to 1, it DIDNT have a value... i dont run hacks myself but what ive seen online is all hacks talk about forcing sv_cheats to 1 then bypassing the security system... so i think we might want breaker to look at his console while his css is starting to check to see if his sv_cheats is setting a value... i've never seen any big threads online about this but it is possible for his start-up config to have fucked up when it crashed...

rjk83
07-07-2009, 07:08 PM
... You can't just type sv_cheats 1 in console and get banned for it nor can you accidently bind a config file to it... Somehow, the client is trying to force sv_cheats to 1.... This doesn't happen by accident...

If you know you aren't supposed to post here. Then don't. I don't mean to be rude, but you said that you knew you weren't supposed to post. Additionally, the point that you raised has been covered. Please read the thread completely through before posting... Again, the server forces your client to certain cvars when you join... your client cannot override those settings unless you have something (3rd Party) that is altering the game.

Please feel free to try to type sv_cheats 1 (or any value) in console when you are in game. Additionally, try to use these commands bound to a config file. It won't happen and you just end up with the server saying no instead of a ban. There must be a third party agent forcing the cvar for it to actually change and be detected by these plugins (cvar checkers).

Additionally, please read the post before you want to reply and also, please respect Nat's request to keep this limited to the appropriate parties. If you have something to add, please PM Nat or a Jr. Owner.

Now, again, the only people who should be posting here are Jr. Owners, me, Owners, and Breaker, so everyone else plz gtfo unless you have some piece of information that applies to this. If you are a skilled coder and you really want to look over the coding of my NsAC plugin send me a PM and I'll be happy to send it to you to review it, but I can't just post it in public.[/color]

Rey
07-07-2009, 09:39 PM
He deserves unbanned. The program BANNED me for the same fucking thing. Was I having a 3rd party program?? Nope. I was talking in vent joining the hide-n-seek server AFTER my game crashed. holy shit what a coincidence!! now i was unbanned by a friendly person who knows i WAS NOT cheating/hacking. So unban him really. no anti-cheats is perfect. GL breaker. Breaker was/is dedicated to N/U as much as me if not more. Ok im done here. Thanks bye.

<3 Rey

rjk83
07-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I don't see the ban.. did we delete it?

DoT
07-07-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't see the ban.. did we delete it?

n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=84.104.236.154&advType=ip&Submit=)

Sorry for posting. Just trying to help out drink.

rjk83
07-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Dot... not breakers ban... Rey's...

Actually... Can we move rey's post and the following ones to a new post or to the admin section to have as another thing to figure out without adding more pages here?

DoT
07-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Dot... not breakers ban... Rey's...

Actually... Can we move rey's post and the following ones to a new post or to the admin section to have as another thing to figure out?

Whoever unbanned him probably deleted it.

rjk83
07-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Whoever unbanned him probably deleted it.

I get that... According to Rey it was unbanned and not deleted... and if it was deleted... then that was a really retarded move...

Maybe Sio or Nat can pull the appropriate info out of the sourcebans log to verify that it was the same code...

Then we can at least re-ban Rey... :)

or....

Find out why a client crash is causing fuck up's

Wolfeh
07-07-2009, 11:25 PM
The only people who should be posting here are Jr. Owners, Owners, and Breaker.

~Any other posts will be deleted.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------

*EDIT*
A note by Natalya:
Rey was banned by KAC not the NsAC plugin that banned Breaker on ZM so Rey's ban has no relevance to this case.

Breaker
07-08-2009, 12:24 AM
i guess this discussion can go on for ages on this way..
today will prolly be last day for me to try to prove i am innocent
can't find anything about what happend
so if yah guy's believe me or not i am innocent....
talk to yah all tonight

Jackd
07-08-2009, 05:42 AM
Rey's ban was a result from Siosios doing some testing on the HnS Server last night and that is the reason why his ban was deleted.

Breaker
08-17-2009, 08:13 AM
so whats up guy's i stepped by and wanted to say i miss playing.. dont start giving me shit about me getting banned.. i will alway's keep saying i am innocent i just wanted to check how it was going on here
so take care and cyah all

Deicide
11-13-2009, 11:18 AM
It does not matter what his players settings are. The server itself has to be sv_cheats 1 and he would need rcon to do so. It is possible he has an autoexec for a personal server that automatically does the sv_cheats 1. Personally I use sv_cheats 1 on my own to change gravity and friction.

Natalya
11-13-2009, 03:34 PM
And when you join the server it forces your computer to accept sv_cheats 0. That is why you haven't been banned.