PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2 Update Released

siosios
05-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Fixed Ambassador not using hitboxes to trace against players. It now works like all other bullet-firing weapons in the game
Fixed Ambassador shooting through gates
Fixed Ambassador not critting during the round win period
Fixed control point not being named correctly on Arena Sawmill
Fixed cloaked Spies being able to taunt attack
Fixed Spy feign death not being reflected in scoreboard
Fixed Jarate effect on DX8 machines
Fixed rare crash in Spy "A Cut Above" achievement
Fixed the backpack icon appearing over the "Could not connect to Steam" message in the client inventoryFixed German localization string for respawning players showing %1

More... (http://store.steampowered.com/news/2536/)

Wolfeh
05-23-2009, 03:07 AM
So far Unlocked: Clock and Dagger, Ambassador, RazorBack, and the bow and arrow. ^_____^

TAKE THAT ENDER

enderless
05-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Geez =P

I wasn't on much last night but managed to nail 11 sniper updates and 5 spy ones. Is it true that you no longer earn the weapons thru acheivements, but find them on the ground instead?

Wolfeh
05-23-2009, 11:00 PM
You don't "find them on teh ground" you sort of just randomly find them. Ahaha. You find older weapons too. You end up getting duplicates of previous weapons and have to delete them from your inventory. For example I got 2 more kritzkriegs and another back burner. Loool.

It takes out he ""achievement farming" aspect of the game, which I like. Why farm achievements if you don't get anything? Exactly. DO IT LEGIT. (There are servers that you can idle in to gain achievements since you technically don't have to be playing to find weapons)

There are rare items you find too. Hats for the classes. So far I have only seen a hat on a soldier. But the heavy gets a football helmet and the demo an afro. Ahahah