PDA

View Full Version : Dots last month.

DoT
05-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Well, there's only one way to put this. I'm not gonna be able to afford admin for a while. So i'm sending my last donation to Random only to help the server.
I'm out of internet, I sold my computer and I'm still trying to find a way to get money.
My previous "Job" failed me after cops got involved for my last chance.
Shits just not going my way lately, girl left me, schools fucking with my head, parents are talkin about throwing my shit with me out to the curb.
But hey, life is life I just gotta keep trying and will.
I probably wont be on at all this month minus the forums when I can get to my sisters. So you might as well remove my admin from the servers since its a waste.
Thanks N/U and all you guys that were good friends and helped me.
You'd never imagine that you can get on a game and become part of a family. But i consider all yall my family.
Thanks to Sios, Pasties, Random, and Saj for letting me admin their servers for the time I could.
Thanks to all the admins and regs in ZM for lettin me in the family.
Thanks to my cousins out in GG and DM.
And thanks to all the other distance relatives I dont know much of in the other servers.

Love you guys,

Sajora
05-07-2009, 02:11 PM
i feel bad to see you leave. ure one of the best admins i know. its a big loss for zm and NU.
i hope ull come back one day. hopefully soon. and im not going to remove ur admin till i have to do it.
hope u come back soon man. we need you here

Sajj

SmurfSniper
05-07-2009, 02:14 PM
:'( Im sorry dot, come back as soon as you can man! Im gonna miss ya man

siosios
05-07-2009, 02:25 PM
good luck and hope your back before we realize your gone.

badfish
05-07-2009, 02:30 PM
awww u were just becoming one of my noobies i killed in dust2........well i know how money problems are im in the same boat with u and yeah the law blows i know that also.....keep in touch u zombie whore.

...........baddie

sean7488
05-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Best of luck man, was a pleasure playing with you on ZM server, hope you can come back soon!

emptyclipz
05-07-2009, 03:54 PM
good luck out there homie if u ever need any tips on fighting hit me up

im a world class boxer

ppaa7894
05-07-2009, 04:02 PM
best luck for you, and i believe u will comeback someday.

Natalya
05-07-2009, 04:12 PM
T_T

<JohnnyBoy>
05-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Dot i hope things go well for you and wish you will come back soon!!!TR%.

Rey
05-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Noooo dot!!! Man im probly gonna miss you the most. your like a brother that i dont have! You better stay active on myspace! Good Luck brother!

<3 Rey (a.k.a Jordan!)

Jackd
05-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Best Wishes Dot!!

Please come by and check in every once in awhile so we know how your doing!!

BorntoPwn
05-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Well I didn't get to play with you much :( but it's always terrible to see good guys leave. Best of luck with life man, it will pick up soon enough you just gotta perservere goddamnit!

Nemesis Breaker
05-07-2009, 08:41 PM
come back soon man, ill miss playing with ya

killer223
05-07-2009, 11:15 PM
He'll return when he's ready.
till then take care.
foo shoo the NU will miss having you around.

IceBitch
05-08-2009, 01:30 AM
im going to miss you kiddo. hope to see you around, text when ever cuz. :P you will be missed and loved from all of gg regs and admins.

Breaker
05-08-2009, 01:40 AM
man DoT what do i have to say:o it really sux for you man now there are 2 ppl in the N/U family that are not going all to good u and kami. i know u will get back up on your feet again and i think u will be back again. It was nice knowing yah and yah have been a great help and good friend for me.. I hope yah can get online at your sisters place from time to time;)
we got to talk about something:P
ah wel hope to cyah soon again my friend

Take care

Yours,

Breaker

badfish
05-08-2009, 10:15 AM
i feel bad for breaker dot he wont have any1 to troll the forums with and post in every thread ...... what will he do!!!!! :D :D :D

.....baddie

FireDespot
05-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Good luck, Dot!
I hope you'll be able to return soon.....It sure is fun to play with you and hang out...http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/FireDespot/Smilies/SadPuppyEyes.gif

DoT
05-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks for all the support guys.
I will probably be able to check forums alot as im staying with my sister for about a month.
She's gettin her own network set up soon so I might be able to possibly somehow kinda probably try to get on and play.
Miss you all already :(

enderless
05-08-2009, 01:34 PM
GL and you better come back u whore.

Breaker
05-08-2009, 02:27 PM
i feel bad for breaker dot he wont have any1 to troll the forums with and post in every thread ...... what will he do!!!!! :D :D :D

.....baddie

you made me laugh for 10 mins baddy with that sentence xD i will stay to troll on the forums ;) with DoT if he can get online:P

Good to hear that yah can check the forums from time to time made and hopefully yah can play as well :D

i still need to talk to yah ;)

DoT
05-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah man, and ill log on steam now. It just takes forever LOL

ORGANDONOR
05-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Ill miss you dot my lil basterd step child of mine but you will be missed by all of us and good luck man you from PA we allways bounce back man and with the girl fuck her theres like 30 mill out there man youll get another one and shell be the right one

DoT
05-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Uhmm...I will definitely be unable to make admin payments for at least 2 or 3 months.
I don't want to stop being an admin for the server though, I love this community and I love helping out this community. So I was wondering if it would be possible to allow me to become a provisional admin until I am able to make my admin payments again.
If not it is completely understandable.

Thanks,

Breaker
05-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Uhmm...I will definitely be unable to make admin payments for at least 2 or 3 months.
I don't want to stop being an admin for the server though, I love this community and I love helping out this community. So I was wondering if it would be possible to allow me to become a provisional admin until I am able to make my admin payments again.
If not it is completely understandable.

Thanks,

:o thats also a good option:-D but i rather see u as a admin.. the ppl can't make an exception for you and let yah stay admin?:o

DoT
05-19-2009, 04:25 AM
:o thats also a good option:-D but i rather see u as a admin.. the ppl can't make an exception for you and let yah stay admin?:o

I would not jip this community like that.

Breaker
05-19-2009, 06:11 AM
I would not jip this community like that.

okj.. but i think yah to much worth to lose as an admin.. cause yah help out the other admins a lot and give them advice etc and yah train them.. yah prolly can still do all of this but i tihnk its much more usefell to do when yah got admin cause then yah can show the new admins what to do etc

Woodstock
05-19-2009, 11:02 AM
sorry to hear, played with you a few times. wish you the best of luck man. come back when you can.

DoT
05-19-2009, 05:59 PM
okj.. but i think yah to much worth to lose as an admin.. cause yah help out the other admins a lot and give them advice etc and yah train them.. yah prolly can still do all of this but i tihnk its much more usefell to do when yah got admin cause then yah can show the new admins what to do etc

rofl no, i just do my job and go

Breaker
05-20-2009, 12:36 AM
rofl no, i just do my job and go

okj o.0 so yah will still be able to play or not?

kamikaze_bad_ass
05-21-2009, 08:10 PM
damn dot i'm sorry i'm just like u

i stayed with my mother for a little over a mo till we had a really bad fight

so now i'm staying at a extended stat suite that cost more than i can really afford

but it's either this or the shelter till i get some money put up

i think that's why u and me get along so well is cause we have have similar backgrounds and have to struggle just ta get by

believe me i know what your going thou living with family and your girl leaving ya cause i've been there myself

and like breaker said don't let your ex break your heart to bad i know it will take time but you will get over her

it's a damn shame that the best and brightest stars always get shot down the hardest

like i said i feel your pain better than most ppl can

like u said for me my heart truly goes out ta ya my best friend in game and real life

btw like you i had to sell everything like my old monitor and shit but i'm holding out on my comp (i came extremely close twice) but if things get just a wee bit worse i will sell my most prized possession my link to the best gaming community and family i have ever know in my whole life :cry::cry:!!~ki

DoT
05-21-2009, 08:49 PM
n00b Unlimited gaming community (http://www.n00bunlimited.net)
:)

Breaker
05-22-2009, 11:35 PM
n00b Unlimited gaming community (http://www.n00bunlimited.net)
:)

lol DoT yah just made my day with that 1 xD lmao