PDA

View Full Version : Its ME MARI... i mean Anti-Flash

Anti-Flash
05-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Hello, I've been playing in the server now for a couple of months and really just came here to ask a few questions. BTW, its nice to meet you all.

First, I'm asking here formally, is the Ventrillo server public? I tried to connect to that IP under "general" but to no avail; as it is locked.

Second, where would I post to ask the server operator what admin mod they use and maybe a little walk-threw/links of exactly what u got. I know i know, its a lot to ask, but i've waded threw Source mod and Mani and hlx and all sorts of others, i cant tell which ones are add-ons to what and which are simple basic admin mods. I can configure everything if u point me to the files. SIMPLE admin and ability to do add-ons like the designate rag doll thing. Thankyou much. I enjoy the server its fun fun fun.

badfish
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
IP: 70.84.146.90
Port: 4327
Password: Unlimited

that is the vent info and it is open to the public come join us!!!

..............baddie

Breaker
05-07-2009, 01:29 AM
welcome to the forums
and join us in the ventrilo servers as well :D
baddie already gave the info i saw

Anti-Flash
05-07-2009, 03:26 AM
OK so well i figured out how to get dissolve on me server and i am very happy.. also, everyone explodes on death.. come check it out
if I'm allowed to post the ip here it is xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:27015

Breaker
05-07-2009, 03:36 AM
[quote=Anti-Flash;13804]OK so well i figured out how to get dissolve on me server and i am very happy.. also, everyone explodes on death.. come check it out
if I'm allowed to post the ip here it is

i don't think thats allowed though promoting yah own servers